Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Jeeps are actually the most CHAD car

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
A lot of betabuxxers or redpillers mistakenly assume they could seduce a whore with a lambo, a G-wagon, a BMW, or a Tesla. These are cars of simps, Armenians, broke dudes in debt, and balding betas in a mid-life crisis. If you are low-tier normie and want to buy a car solely for the purposes of attracting poon, do no waste your time with these betamobiles marketed to trick low rung men into wasting north of 40K. Instead, get a used jeep. A jeep has 5x the SMV of a MacLaren.

You see a jeep is not just a jeep, a jeep is the lifestyle that comes with it. A guy with a jeep is not the kind of guy who will sit around playing fortnite on his sofa after a hard days work. He gets energy from nature. Being outdoors, and doing something extreme like risking his life for a selfie. If you take two Chads, one Chad with a lambo, one Chad with a jeep, a foid will choose the jeep Chad 100% of the time. Jeep Chad = Mountain Chad. King of Chads. The Chad that will take a foid camping, build a fire with flint and tinder, make snow angels on a montain, lay a towel on the sandy beaches of Bali as he earns millions of dollars and followers as a travel influencer. If you have a jeep that means you are carefee, outdoorsy, rugged, dedicated.

That other Chad with a red lambo is just insecure and bad with their money. A loser so caught up in their self image that they would rather spend money on objects and trophies than experiences. He'd probably cheat on me, or get limp dick.

A jeep seats two, it's more romantic. If you drive a jeep, it's just extremely likely you also have a huge exotic protective dog like a Belgian Malois (so foids can have a poly thruple with a dog Chad and a human Chad), and a surfboard, or a kayak too. More experiences = higher SMV. Jeeps are expensive, high maintenance, and notoriously fuel inefficent (for their size) which means you have money, and care about about experiences IN nature more than preserving nature.

All this sounds absolutely fucking retarded and drives me nuts, but I'm simply parroting how women think

Last edited:
curry in beat up celica will slay

Women will see the expensive cars and see a potential sugar daddy, which isn't a good thing. These people are rich and don't have confidence so they will end up spending so much money on a bitch who MIGHT give up her hole.

Tbh Jeeps are more of a mayo foid car.

Tbh Jeeps are more of a mayo foid car.
they buy that car and fantasize about the experiences with Chad they don't have as they drive on sugar daddy fuel.

Over for lastgermancels

Herr in curryland most rich bad lad currris drive around in modified jeeps

What is the incel car then? Maybe one of those nano cars.

Over for lastgermancels
0AAA4BAA 8A1E 4B0C 9C13 0ED490A2E83D

How old are you? How many inches are there in curryland?

What is the incel car then? Maybe one of those nano cars.
definitely a Honda civic or fit.

Evidence, watch every TCAP or predator poacher video. They all drive hondas
obviously the jeeps apply only for white people. Jeeps in your context remind women of rape and abduction.

The only transportation vehicle that gets you actually laid is you driving up to her village in a tank because you just invaded her country.

The only transportation vehicle that gets you actually laid is you driving up to her village in a tank because you just invaded her country.
most rapists in the USA drive hondas

I have a cherokee (the new one, that's shaped like a jellybean and designed for women). It burns tons of oil, yet I am not burning any pussy

I'd rather have a land rover than a jeep. They both have a similar image, i get your point.

I have a cherokee (the new one, that's shaped like a jellybean and designed for women). It burns tons of oil, yet I am not burning any pussy
:chad::banhammer:
@Diocel @LastGerman

take the jeeppill buddy boyoooooooo
time to jeepmaxx :waitwhat: if only they weren't so fucking ugly :feelsUnreal:
I'd rather have a land rover than a jeep. They both have a similar image, i get your point.
yeah land rover mogs tbhtbh
definitely a Honda civic or fit.

Evidence, watch every TCAP or predator poacher video. They all drive hondas

obviously the jeeps apply only for white people. Jeeps in your context remind women of rape and abduction.
brutal. but yeah old used honda screams old balding loser :feelsLightsaber:
Women will see the expensive cars and see a potential sugar daddy, which isn't a good thing. These people are rich and don't have confidence so they will end up spending so much money on a bitch who MIGHT give up her hole.
you have a point greycel. I guess there are cars like that where they're good enough, robust, big offroad vehicles but don't scream expensive show off. maybe a hilux (though still expensive, that's not the point)

Last edited:
Chad = Jeep

brutal reality pill

Tons of Chad in my region roll in those foid catching vessels.

I had a Jeep and still never got laid.