Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jealous of my cousin.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
One of my male cousins is dating some girl online and he is planning to actually travel to London to meet her in April. He told me about it via message and I wished him good luck but deep inside it hurt me inside because he is gonna be getting real life female attention unlike me but yeah, just needed to get that off my chest and thought this forum would be the best place to post this. They have been dating for like a month or something.

Is he normie or chad?

My cousin is a 9/10 independent film actress stacy. When I was 9 she would come over with her chad bf and pester me for not having a gf yet. That's where my descent into inceldom began

My cousin is a 9/10 independent film actress stacy. When I was 9 she would come over with her chad bf and pester me for not having a gf yet. That's where my descent into inceldom began
Sorry to hear that man.

giving you shit for not having a gf at the age of 9 lmao what a cunt

when you were 9? holy shit, fucking whore, I hope she dies the most painful way imaginable

Sorry to hear that man.
It's all good. As soon as I became a teenager she ran off to Los Angeles. Never had to see her again, and that's for the best.
giving you shit for not having a gf at the age of 9 lmao what a cunt
It could have been way worse; i didn't have sexual feelings yet so I didn't give a fuck at the time. If I was 13 then I would have gotten embarrassed.

But I believe in karma. That chad she brought over ended up getting in a fight with some other chad at a party, and both got thrown off a balcony. He's in a wheelchair now, he may have got to fuck stacy for 3-4 years, but I'll be able to walk for another 40. Rot in piss douchebag.

when you were 9? holy shit, fucking whore, I hope she dies the most painful way imaginable
One of my friends in my elementary school had his first girlfriend at 9 years old. Karma hit, and he got addicted to heroin at 15. Meanwhile, I have never done drugs and therefore will have money to live a satisfying independent live away from that shit.

It's all good. As soon as I became a teenager she ran off to Los Angeles. Never had to see her again, and that's for the best.

It could have been way worse; i didn't have sexual feelings yet so I didn't give a fuck at the time. If I was 13 then I would have gotten embarrassed.

But I believe in karma. That chad she brought over ended up getting in a fight with some other chad at a party, and both got thrown off a balcony. He's in a wheelchair now, he may have got to fuck stacy for 3-4 years, but I'll be able to walk for another 40. Rot in piss douchebag.
ahh, gravity strikes again

Society.

One of my male cousins is dating some girl online and he is planning to actually travel to London to meet her in April. He told me about it via message and I wished him good luck but deep inside it hurt me inside because he is gonna be getting real life female attention unlike me but yeah, just needed to get that off my chest and thought this forum would be the best place to post this. They have been dating for like a month or something.
If you start getting jealous of your family, I'd recommend gradually moving away from them and going complete solitude where you only have us as contact. Honestly, family is just an obstacle to this website and LDARing so I'd recommend soon just completely dissociating from them

Oneof my cousins is a 9/10 doctor with a 10/10 wife.

Incels are cursed to be related to such people

That's the only reason I've never considered killing myself. All of these women will meet their maker someday through karma, and their inexcusable behavior will not be rewarded. Even if a God does not exist, the notion of eternal sleep makes these normies freak out, for they live in such a carnival of excess that they cannot handle if it all comes to an end, especially if they won the genetic lottery.

When we die, we all become equal. Men like us will be lifted up, while chad and the female are brought down

If you start getting jealous of your family, I'd recommend gradually moving away from them and going complete solitude where you only have us as contact. Honestly, family is just an obstacle to this website and LDARing so I'd recommend soon just completely dissociating from them
Thanks for the advice but not all my family are really bad but one of them are just total dicks. Not talking about the cousin but a different family member who is a normie.

Thanks for the advice but not all my family are really bad but one of them are just total dicks. Not talking about the cousin but a different family member who is a normie.
Whether they're bad or not, trust me you'll enjoy life a lot better without them

That's the only reason I've never considered killing myself. All of these women will meet their maker someday through karma, and their inexcusable behavior will not be rewarded. Even if a God does not exist, the notion of eternal sleep makes these normies freak out, for they live in such a carnival of excess that they cannot handle if it all comes to an end, especially if they won the genetic lottery.

When we die, we all become equal. Men like us will be lifted up, while chad and the female are brought down

Good point. I was suicidal at one point and was dedicated to ending it but luckily I didn’t.
Oneof my cousins is a 9/10 doctor with a 10/10 wife.

Incels are cursed to be related to such people

Life is a pain.
Whether they're bad or not, trust me you'll enjoy life a lot better without them
Oh well.

One of my friends in my elementary school had his first girlfriend at 9 years old. Karma hit, and he got addicted to heroin at 15. Meanwhile, I have never done drugs and therefore will have money to live a satisfying independent live away from that shit.
good riddance to him

Good point. I was suicidal at one point and was dedicated to ending it but luckily I didn’t.
Just remember, your presence on this earth makes them angry. We stay here in spite of them, We speak out against them in spite of them, and we will overcome them.

Just remember, your presence on this earth makes them angry. We stay here in spite of them, We speak out against them in spite of them, and we will overcome them.
Thanks for the inspiring comment man.

That’s brutal.

He isn’t a chad but he was a normie in the past but not sure if he still is. He met the girl on psn.
He met her on psn? That's a weird place to meet her tbh.

Idk what my cousin (same age as me) is doing. He was much smarter than me (Reason I say "was" he no longer associates with me like the rest of my family). He found a hot 10/10 stacy at 18 and lost his virginity the next year in medical school. Despite his active sex and social life (he was popular amongst other chads, normies and foids), he was in medical school and joined a lot of societies and still did very well (topping his class) in exams. Meanwhile at that age, I was NEET for 3 years (which is nothing compared to today). Today, I bet you he has kids with the stacy (he did end up in a long term relationship with her) and they are proabably chads/stacies or at least normie and they have probably lost their virginity. They have lost it before their uncle who they don't even know about. JFL

Idk what my cousin (same age as me) is doing. He was much smarter than me (Reason I say "was" he no longer associates with me like the rest of my family). He found a hot 10/10 stacy at 18 and lost his virginity the next year in medical school. Despite his active social and se xlife (he was popular amongst other chads, normies and foids), he was in medical school and joined a lot of societies and still did very well (topping his class) in exams. Meanwhile at that age, I was NEET for 3 years (which is nothing compared to today). Today, I bet you he has kids with the stacy and they are proabably chads/stacies or at least normie and they have probably lost their virginity. They have lost it before their uncle who they don't even know about. JFL
Bet he is getting cucked.

Idk what my cousin (same age as me) is doing. He was much smarter than me (Reason I say "was" he no longer associates with me like the rest of my family). He found a hot 10/10 stacy at 18 and lost his virginity the next year in medical school. Despite his active social and se xlife (he was popular amongst other chads, normies and foids), he was in medical school and joined a lot of societies and still did very well (topping his class) in exams. Meanwhile at that age, I was NEET for 3 years (which is nothing compared to today). Today, I bet you he has kids with the stacy and they are proabably chads/stacies or at least normie and they have probably lost their virginity. They have lost it before their uncle who they don't even know about. JFL
A 10/10? Tell us a celebrity the whore bears a resemblance to so we can have an idea.

My cousin keeps bringing her girlfriend to every family meeting we have. He's a cool guy and I have a good relationship with him, but their constant public displays of affection are suifuel

Nah he was a very popular chadpreet in school while I was a social outcast and he always gave me retarded bluepills
Was he a normie?
My cousin keeps bringing her girlfriend to every family meeting we have. He's a cool guy and I have a good relationship with him, but their constant public displays of affection are suifuel

I hear you on that. PDA fills me with so much damn rage. I get along with my cousin too by the way.

A 10/10? Tell us a celebrity the whore bears a resemblance to so we can have an idea.
Probably Ariana Grande but with blonde hair. That was when I last saw her 25 years ago. She's 50 now so idk
Was he a normie?

Nah, he was definitely more popular than a normie, while I was a social outcast. He didn't even bother introducing any of his friends (boy or girl) to me. Ragefuel that is

Last edited:
Probably Ariana Grande but with blonde hair. That was when I last saw her 25 years ago. She's 50 now so idk

Nah, he was definitely more popular than a normie, while I was a social outcast. He didn't even bother introducing any of his friends (boy or girl) to me. Ragefuel that is
I know that feeling man. In real life, I’m unsocial but working on that issue and hoping to sort it.

I know that feeling man. In real life, I’m unsocial but working on that issue and hoping to sort it.
There's no point tbf. If I were you, I'd just distance myself from everyone and go NEET. Trust me LDARing becomes enjoyable after a while

I’m jealous of all the males in my family tbh..

So he hasn’t met her yet? Why doesn’t he find someone closer. LDR’s never work if there’s no end goal

Maybe the feminists were right and ‘toxic masculinity’ does exist, lol. Do you know what happened to other guy?

I’m jealous of all the males in my family tbh..
That sucks man.
So he hasn’t met her yet? Why doesn’t he find someone closer. LDR’s never work if there’s no end goal
There have been people in online relationships that met in real life eventually. Rarely happens though.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I'm sorry bro.

London? LOL

I knew a guy edated woman from London, arranged to meet and got on bus all the way from Yorkshire north of England. She stopped responding to him on the bus and was no where to be found when he arrived in London.
I wouldn't get too jealous of him
For real? I also know someone who lives in USA and travelled to Canada to meet his online girlfriend and it went successful.

That chad she brought over ended up getting in a fight with some other chad at a party, and both got thrown off a balcony. He's in a wheelchair now, he may have got to fuck stacy for 3-4 years, but I'll be able to walk for another 40. Rot in piss douchebag.
Ultimate lifefuel tbh ngl.
Beautiful. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes for real

Bruh
Some distance relationships end up successful, meeting up wise but most don’t. Some girl I dated online kept having real life boyfriends behind by back and she said she would travel to England to meet me one day and a few months after we broke up one time, after I called her out for some shady shit she did, she messaged me basically saying that she never wanted to meet me because I’m ugly and have a small dick and that her real life boyfriend is better than me then blocked me so I couldn’t reply. No surprise here but her real life boyfriend is the typical asshole. Her and her boyfriend both cheat on each other so they are both getting cucked. Bunch of losers. She can keep trying to make me jealous as much as she wants now because the fact she finds such a total loser attractive is one of the things that turn me right off and same with the fact that she is a massive slut and attention whore who fakes depression. Don’t need that bitch and she doesn’t deserve me.

Last edited:
I have a distant cousin 9/10 stacy. 3 years younger than me, and at 11 she was starting to get taller than me. Her mother was making us standing together and check if she is taller. It stopped when it was super obvious. At age 13 she was taller by 6 inches and started modeling. Anyway, she was nice to me, so I'm not wishing her troubles.

my two jb cousins have already lifemogged me to oblivion, they all look down upon me for being such a loser. I hate their guts but thankfully i hardly ever see them

I have a distant cousin 9/10 stacy. 3 years younger than me, and at 11 she was starting to get taller than me. Her mother was making us standing together and check if she is taller. It stopped when it was super obvious. At age 13 she was taller by 6 inches and started modeling. Anyway, she was nice to me, so I'm not wishing her troubles.
Fair enough.
my two jb cousins have already lifemogged me to oblivion, they all look down upon me for being such a loser. I hate their guts but thankfully i hardly ever see them
Fuck them man. You don’t need them if they throw shade at you like that.

I have a Chad cousin whose father is also quite handsome. It sucks. Apparently he went to some island with his friends last summer. They had more girls than boys there. Meanwhile I was at home playing Dungeon Crawl.

Last edited:
I have a Chad cousin whose wather is also quite handsome. It sucks. Apparently he went to some island with his friends last summer. They had more girls than boys there. Meanwhile I was at home playing Dungeon Crawl.
Sorry to hear that man.

He needs to travel to meet a femoid. There is not much to be jealous of.