Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jealous nigger calls pretty boy faggot.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

Maybe him calling the guy a faggot was the friends we made along the way

It's not just blacks that do this. Whenever a pretty boy goes viral coping normies claim he's gay.

It's not just blacks that do this. Whenever a pretty boy goes viral coping normies claim he's gay.
It's not only that. The masculinity coping is hilarious. :feelskek:

The copium beard. A beard that spans all races and classes. A beard begifted by god onto redpill grifters.
Umm yes! Today is a good day to grow pubic hair on my face!

It's not only that. The masculinity coping is hilarious. :feelskek:
Exactly. No woman finds beards attractive. He's probably one of those guys that claim money is the most attractive thing to women.

Exactly. No woman finds beards attractive. He's probably one of those guys that claim money is the most attractive thing to women.
Beards can hide weak jawlines tho. It's always good to grow a beard if you're not attractive.

Beards can hide weak jawlines tho. It's always good to grow a beard if you're not attractive.
I agree but women don't find beards attractive so it's basically pointless outside of becoming a betabux.

WTF is this I swear he is wearing makeup :feelskek:

Somalis aren't black

This may sound batshit insane, but many zoomalis don't consider themselves black. They will call us black people niggers and jareers and claim they're sort of like arabs or cushites. I kid you not, they genuinely think like this
I know that. They do have around 60% causacoid/semetic DNA but they are not and will never be Arabs. Zoomalis can cope all they want.

pretty boys always looked like faggots for me,but foids dont think so