Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JD Vance has indian guy energy

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Whenever lamestream news talks about JD Vance they use two words to describe him, which is precisely the two words real incels get ALL THE TIME: weird and creepy.

But when I heard one anchor say the two words incels most despise, back to back, in talking about JD Vance it hit me-- JD Vance is an indian dude in a white man's body. It's not even that he has an indian wife that's really indian about him. But there are other things. For one thing, he's just fucking nerdy in an indian kind of way. It's very indian to go to Yale law school after saving money in a state school for undergrad (which he completed in less than two years). His sense of fashion, the way he wears clothes is precisely indicative of an indian man of his age and income bracket. His tubby physique lacking defining sharp features in key areas is really indian, and is indicative of an indian diet and lifestyle. He just looks like he smells like curry, works in IT, and takes epic shits after lamb vindaloo. His dalliances in venture capital-- indian as fuck. The sense that he's only in politics due to careermaxxing-- indian. JD Vance is confident in an indian guy sort of way-- it's not a natural confidence, but more of a pushy kind of persistence to keep going even when other people dont like it-- for no other reason than it would materially benefit him. But most of all he just gives off creepy weird vibes in a way only an indian immigrant staring at a white woman on the beach can. It's hard to say what this is even more autistically, whether it's a body language, or mouthbreathing thing, but it's there.

There are many weird things about JD Vance, but the weirdest thing about him, I think is that even though he is white genetically, he is LARPING as white, and he's doing an awful job at it. Vivek Ramaswamy (whom JD named his son after) is better at being white than JD Vance, and for that matter Vivek is still better at retaining his indianness on top of that. He clearly uncomfortable with his whiteness, and feels out of place in white culture. He's the kind of white guy to befriend solely nerdy indian and chink stemcels just to feel superior. He would feel more comfy chatting it up with a room full of indian entrepreneurs on tax cheating revenue strategies than drink a motherfuckin beer with white people talking about nigger lynchin strategies. I would go as far as to speculate that maybe JD Vance even HATES white people. It makes sense. He grew up as white trash and was probably bullied by white people his whole life for being a nerd, the only people who didn't bully him were probably nerdy minorities. Let's face it he probably could have shacked up with a white bitch, but probably chose indian, simply because he's more COMFORTABLE with indians. If anything he is probably motivated to push all this Project 2025 shit as a subconcious way to make dumb white people suffer from their own stupidity.

When I see JD Vance I don't see a white man, I see an indian man. And now that I've said it, you can't unsee it. Though he is now permanently known as a crossdressing couchfucker, JD Vance is the kind of person you can project any sort of boogeyman claim to and it would stick. If I made a tweet and claimed, JD Vance enjoys wrapping shit in gum wrappers, so he can transport it in his pocket and smell it before getting jerked off by a transvestite people would believe me.

This all leads me to think, if a currycel somehow were granted a wish to become white, I don't think they would end up being some cool white Chad like Chris Hemsworth, more likely they would just become JD Vance.

As for me, the sadder thing is that when white men become weebs or more asian in their soul, it completely benefits them. Pewdiepie is a good example of this. Pewdiepie is what would happen if some normie chink became swedish somehow. When chinks or other minorities LARP as white its just fucking pathetic, case in point ME. A guy that plays violin, is good in math, meek, and financally cautious-- AND HES WHITE. That sounds like a catch, I'm into guys that listen to women :foidSoy:. A guy that plays violin, is good in math, meek, and financally cautious-- AND HES ASIAN-- what a boring chink, he needs to go back to China :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Reincarnationmaxxed and remembered his past life through some intense meditation

I'm a Nordic white Chad stuck inside a currycel's body:feels:

Here’s leaked photos of that fat faggot himself wearing drag
A1F51E53 034B 4C5E B993 A43BE5D0E8FE
49370E61 C0DF 4E3C 8339 E2536EF4A6D6

Trump is retarded for listening to gay Palantir shills for this pick. Nigga could've picked literally anyone else and came out better.

I think he is a whitemaxxing indian

Trump is retarded for listening to gay Palantir shills for this pick. Nigga could've picked literally anyone else and came out better.
when you get in the log cabin with log cabin republicans YOU ARE GAY, YOU HAVE AIDS, YOU HAVE HIV AND NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU