Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JBWPill] Male sexlessness isn't "on the rise". ETHNIC sexlessness is on the rise

Lukashenko

Lukashenko

Banned
-
We've all seen this infamous pic.

The truth is, this corresponds with the massive ethnic growth as a % in the younger generations. Whites are still having sex in high school, ETHNIC MEN ARE NOT.
I'm still in high school, majority of white boys here have a gf (or have had some sort of gf in the past), say 75% have. For ethnics (excluding tyrones), it is UNIRONICALLLY 5-10% compared to whites 75%. That isnt an exaggeration.

As the west turns browner and browner, whites are only going to gain even MORE AND MORE SMV because of their race (because white men mog brown men to hell and back). The inceldom pandemic is purely ethnic. If you're a whitecel now, you would've been incel 50 years ago too. ETHNICS are the ones truly struggling.

If you're ethnic. it's OVER.

my fellow racepilled subhuman
Being ethnic is the most cumbersome curse. I dread waking up every night. Seeing my brown skin in the mirror makes me sad. I never get used to being mogged by tall whites.

Being ethnic is the most cumbersome curse. I dread waking up every night. Seeing my brown skin in the mirror makes me sad. I never get used to being mogged by tall whites.
you took the words out of my mouth.
as a mutt (half curry half white) even when i was like 5 years old i can remember comparing myself to white people and wishing i was white and not a stinky brown animal.
being ethnic is fucking life-ruining. i'll never get over it.

Dark skin colour is definitely more of a failo than light skin colour, but to just disregard whitecels because of it is absurd.

Making it a race issue is something the left loves to exploit and make worse. That way while we fight each other over who has it worse, the Elites (Chad and his harem of Whores) keep having fun at all our expenses.

Last edited:
Dark skin colour is definitely more of a failo than light skin colour, but to just disregard whitecels because of it is absurd.
There are plenty of white incels. Being ethnic is simply a massive decrease in quality of life.

I'm a gorilla so i don't really care. I'll just keep beating and raping people, and im sure non white people willl as well.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

you took the words out of my mouth.
as a mutt (half curry half white) even when i was like 5 years old i can remember comparing myself to white people and wishing i was white and not a stinky brown animal.
being ethnic is fucking life-ruining. i'll never get over it.
if you have the bones then go back to your country.

"BUT POVERTY BRO"
"BUT I WON"T BE A MILLIONAIRE THERE BRO"
"IT'S JUST AS BAD BRO"

then shut the fuck up.i am 5'8 and i look like a half beaner in a country where every male is like 6'2 and a lot of females height mog me.i want to get the fuck out of here since i am just another retarded,ugly,shitty immigrant,but i know that even in my home country i am still an incel.the only reason i am still here is because i can neetmaxx.if you seriously think your colour is that much of a problem that it impedes you from living a normal life(with a wife and kids) then go back to your fucking country.if you decide not to because your country is a fucking warzone or a poverty show then fuck off because you made your fucking choice and now swallow the consequences.you guys are so fucking insufferable.

"DUD YOU DON"T KNOW ABOUT CURRY LIFE""
"DUD I WOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO MARRY AN UGLY BACKWATER VILLAGE GIRL BRO"

fuck off.

There are plenty of white incels. Being ethnic is simply a massive decrease in quality of life.
This
if you have the bones then go back to your country.

"BUT POVERTY BRO"
"BUT I WON"T BE A MILLIONAIRE THERE BRO"
"IT'S JUST AS BAD BRO"

then shut the fuck up.i am 5'8 and i look like a half beaner in a country where every male is like 6'2 and a lot of females height mog me.i want to get the fuck out of here since i am just another retarded,ugly,shitty immigrant,but i know that even in my home country i am still an incel.the only reason i am still here is because i can neetmaxx.if you seriously think your colour is that much of a problem that it impedes you from living a normal life(with a wife and kids) then go back to your fucking country.if you decide not to because your country is a fucking warzone or a poverty show then fuck off because you made your fucking choice and now swallow the consequences.you guys are so fucking insufferable.

"DUD YOU DON"T KNOW ABOUT CURRY LIFE""
"DUD I WOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO MARRY AN UGLY BACKWATER VILLAGE GIRL BRO"

fuck off.
No. I'm half white half curry so I belong here just as much as I belong there (call it a cope but that's how I see it). I was born here I didn't "decide" anything. And you look like a full beaner not half.

The average curry has an 82 IQ and is a violent retarded subhuman. I refuse to live around them. And I don't speak curry language.

Where are you from?

Last edited:
cope, women pick top males out of every race from the entire continent, and if they travel, from the entire planet. everyone gets shafted by this system and it will only get worse if globalization and racemixing increase.

maximally efficient market = 4/10 next door guy being rejected because there's a 4.01/10 on the other side of the fucking planet

cope, women pick top males out of every race from the entire continent, and if they travel, from the entire planet. everyone gets shafted by this system and it will only get worse if globalization and racemixing increase.

maximally efficient market = 4/10 next door guy being rejected because there's a 4.01/10 on the other side of the fucking planet
The difference is that for every ethnic "top male" there are 300 white ones.

The difference is that for every ethnic "top male" there are 300 white ones.
i don't see why, good bones and good hairlines should be evenly distributed among the races. and all of them will be selected first in a perfectly efficient market.

Cope. Ethnics have it worse but you cant sit here and tell me subhuman whites slay

Cope. Ethnics have it worse but you cant sit here and tell me subhuman whites slay
whites in middle class families don't even have anywhere to go. poor people have the big connected families. rich people have the wealthy activities and projects. middle class whites sit at home all day and the men either rope or become hermits.

You’re coping hard. I 100% garuntee you aren’t seeing everyone in your high school. It seems like a majority of whites have gfs because the white out there non NT chads are all you see.

good bones and good hairlines should be evenly distributed among the races
LOL That's not how it works bro jfl
You’re coping hard. I 100% garuntee you aren’t seeing everyone in your high school. It seems like a majority of whites have gfs because the white out there non NT chads are all you see.
There are still white incels but they're far less common than ethnic incel
Don't even try to deny it

Last edited:

Making it a race issue is something the left loves to exploit and make worse. That way while we fight each other over who has it worse, the Elites (Chad and his harem of Whores) keep having fun at all our expenses.

Last edited:
Can somewhat agree, namely that major influx of incels in the west comes from ethnics of the second/third generation, but still women's standards have risen for whites as well.

whites in middle class families don't even have anywhere to go. poor people have the big connected families. rich people have the wealthy activities and projects. middle class whites sit at home all day and the men either rope or become hermits.
Middle class white guys are fucked. Working class white guys lifemog us to oblivion. I see them at my summer job with a young wife on facebook, sometimes with kids, working a stress free job. Boomer lifestyle with a bit less money, basically.

Middle class whites are supposed to studymaxx while having no motivation cause not many friends, no girlfriend -unless they're +6.5/10 and normiemaxxed- only to end up with a stressful job and roastie. Most that I see in their early 20s are single, even virgin, with few friends. Their socialhierarchymatched foids of course expect them to get a degree while they spend their youth fucking chads.

Last edited:
Middle class white guys are fucked. Working class white guys lifemog us to oblivion. I see them at my summer job with a young wife on facebook, sometimes with kids, working a stress free job. Boomer lifestyle with a bit less money, basically.

Middle class whites are supposed to studymaxx while having no motivation cause not many friends, no girlfriend -unless they're +6.5/10 and normiemaxxed- only to end up with a stressful job and roastie. Most that I see in their early 20s are single, even virgin, with few friends. Their socialhierarchymatched foids of course expect them to get a degree while they spend their youth fucking chads.

working class has way better networks and 999 options to mitigate the effects of low wealth, sharing the same car or house, pooling resources at a very large party...who cares about the crowding so long as you're getting pussy and are in (reasonably) friendly company. middle class whites are majorly fucked like you mentioned.

ethnic cope, whites are deathnicks

God really created a race of literal shit colored humans and thought we'd just accept it and get along :feelsokman:
Aren't sperm levels also going down among whites? Doesn't that mean they're becoming low T?

High IQ tbh tbhtbh

This

No. I'm half white half curry so I belong here just as much as I belong there (call it a cope but that's how I see it). I was born here I didn't "decide" anything. And you look like a full beaner not half.

The average curry has an 82 IQ and is a violent retarded subhuman. I refuse to live around them. And I don't speak curry language.

Where are you from?
Wow. Curry inferiority is strong with this one. I guess half curries must have this self image problem more than full curries. Since they are half white themselves and hence prone to same racial hatred towards colored people. Yet they are colored so that translates into self hate and anger which translates to greater hatred towards colored folk.
Aren't they on average smarter than whites?
Yes they are.

Last edited:
Average cumdumpster for a 2/10 white truecel in 2040:

India's average iq is lower. But their immigrant populations perform better than the natives of many countries they go.
wow, maybe because theres 1.5 billion curries in the world idiot? even though the average curry is a retarded piece of shit the top 10% of them is still literally 150 million people

wow, maybe because theres 1.5 billion curries in the world idiot? even though the average curry is a retarded piece of shit the top 10% of them is still literally 150 million people
That's just one reason. But India's average iq is calculated by lumping a bunch of very different groups (some of them very low iq) that don't even intermarry.

That's just one reason. But India's average iq is calculated by lumping a bunch of very different groups (some of them very low iq) that don't even intermarry.
theres no "calculation" its literlaly just the average for the country overall

Australia is like 90% white and it is worse there. Looks > race.

thats because the ethnics there are ricecels who dont even register as human to foids
No, it's not. You can't have a survey of millenials and zoomers and have 40% be incels just because of Asians.

Who even knows if that many were even included in the survey or any at all for that matter.

No, it's not. You can't have a survey of millenials and zoomers and have 40% be incels just because of Asians.

Who even knows if that many were even included in the survey or any at all for that matter.

Ethnics will go extinct. Someone needs to put us in the zoo.