Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JBWmaxxing in Hong Kong

[SuicideFuel] for ethnic men.

JFL @ being an ethnic man in 2018, you have to take the stairs while white boi gets to use the elevator, and that analogy doesn't just apply to the dating scene either but to life in general.

Last edited:
I can't wait until my moneymaxxing stage finishes and i can go and ascend in HK

I’m white but I can’t stand to see that. The Chinese guy needs to stop being a cucked bitchboy and stand up for himself. Pathetic.

He’s literally holding her hand as the white guy kissss her. JFL.

I’m white but I can’t stand to see that. The Chinese guy needs to stop being a cucked bitchboy and stand up for himself. Pathetic.

He’s literally holding her hand as the white guy kissss her. JFL.

real talk what would you do if you were the white guy in this situation?

real talk what would you do if you were the white guy in this situation?
Start fucking the girl right there and then as the cuck still holds on to her hand :feelshaha:

JFL if it's real. What a cuck, he deserves that 100%, what kind of man would act like that. Has got to be fake though.

JFL if it's real. What a cuck, he deserves that 100%, what kind of man would act like that. Has got to be fake though.

Nah, it's 100% real. The white guy in the video is a notorious sexpat in SE Asia. Just search YouTube for 'David Bond'. This video actually had a longer version but that was deleted.

Nah, it's 100% real. The white guy in the video is a notorious sexpat in SE Asia. Just search YouTube for 'David Bond'. This video actually had a longer version but that was deleted.
Then honestly you could consider that the girl was shit testing him and rightfully so. Who would want to be with a guy like that? Disgusting beta soy cuck.

Then honestly you could consider that the girl was shit testing him and rightfully so. Who would want to be with a guy like that? Disgusting beta soy cuck.
just g0tta h0ld frame br0

Normies can go to Asia and enjoy chad-tier treatment because their ricecel competitors are extremely beta and weak.

But what if you got sub5 tier looks?
Euj1e18dxzi11

Volcel if you wouldn't

I’m way to high inhib to try this. My luck I’d get beaten to death with iron bars like that one nigga.

Classic, textbook JBW.

The Youtube comments are in debate whether they were a couple or not, but that's not the point ---- an ethnic man (except maybe a Black American) would never be able to pull this stunt off on a white man and white woman, regardless of their status.

Why isn't this race bait?

Screenshot 20181119 203732 Chrome

@knajjd

Normies can go to Asia and enjoy chad-tier treatment because their ricecel competitors are extremely beta and weak.

But what if you got sub5 tier looks?
View attachment 65758
Volcel if you wouldn't
I legit thought that was a dude on the left. No way that's a girl right?

Noodle whores are disgusting, as was this video, especially when the guy is like "Who do you want to win?" "The white one" it's disturbing how these girls act like this towards their own race.

White woman > asian women

it's the only hope left for me tbh

JBW isn't a meme?

I think I'll try to get a Chinese gf. All the Chinese in my area never mix though.

Why is this lifefuel for a curry? You got to promote JBW more?

[SuicideFuel] for ethnic men.

JFL @ being an ethnic man in 2018, you have to take the stairs while white boi gets to use the elevator, and that analogy doesn't just apply to the dating scene either but to life in general.
Victim complexmaxxing never works buddy. In dating scene YES. But in real life Asian and Indiancel are the highest earning demographic. Most getting into college especially STEMmaxxing. But none of them matters as a homeless white guy with iq below 20 will take away your girl anyway.

A lot of the comments there are blaming the male, but the girl is the one allowing it to happen.

A lot of the comments there are blaming the male, but the girl is the one allowing it to happen.
Yes this is where a lot of men make a mistake, they direct the anger towards the male (Which is retarded because they would do the same thing in his position if they could) instead of the foid who is the cause of the problem, here she could easily tell him stop, but does she? No because she wants it to happen. In fact I would actually say she gets off, immensely, on letting what she deems a "Superior male" take her away from the asian man.