Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News JBWmaxxer gets 28 years for killing Japanese ex-gf in act of revenge

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
Nicolas Zepeda (31) was found guilty of murdering his ex-girlfriend, Narumi Kurosaki (✝21) in 2016 by french lady justice.
Both met in Japan while Nicolas was studying JBWmaxxing there and they became a couple.
The romance ended in 2016 when Narumi went for a student exchange to France, and got "Emancipated", yes that's the word the media used.
What this actually meant is that she was getting pumped by french chads every night in her dorm room. (This is attested by dormmates who have spoken to the media).
Narumi Kurosaki disappeared from her room one night in late 2016 never to show up ever again, her body was never found, but that doesn't matter for lady justice.
I wish that dude good luck for his appeal. If I was on the jury I would definitively acquit.
E96661f 1649812254004 351703

Bb4dc922 0f86 4fc6 9bf7 34d277e358ac 0f224553
Narumo Kurosaki missing Japanese woman Chilean man wanted INTERPOL France

Wouldnt have happened if she stayed in her fucking lane

student exchange = i want to fuck men from another country so men at home dont find out about it
there's literally no other reason to do student exchange

personality detector made in china

Free my man! He’s innocent!

Jbw only works when you’re in their country. When you bring them back to your country the foid has the jbw (just be a woman). Their jbw is more powerful in the west.

Nicolas Zepeda (31) was found guilty of murdering his ex-girlfriend, Narumi Kurosaki (✝21) in 2016 by french lady justice.
Both met in Japan while Nicolas was studying JBWmaxxing there and they became a couple.
The romance ended in 2016 when Narumi went for a student exchange to France, and got "Emancipated", yes that's the word the media used.
What this actually meant is that she was getting pumped by french chads every night in her dorm room. (This is attested by dormmates who have spoken to the media).
Narumi Kurosaki disappeared from her room one night in late 2016 never to show up ever again, her body was never found, but that doesn't matter for lady justice.
I wish that dude good luck for his appeal. If I was on the jury I would definitively acquit.
View attachment 605290
View attachment 605291View attachment 605292
>black hair
>black eyes
>non-Nordic face
>still is able to JBWmax with a noodle whore

I honestly feel it would be possible for white-skinned MENAs to run JBW too if this is how easy it is.

Anatolian4
Saudi12
Jordan1

>black hair
>black eyes
>non-Nordic face
>still is able to JBWmax with a noodle whore

I honestly feel it would be possible for white-skinned MENAs to run JBW too if this is how easy it is.

View attachment 605306View attachment 605308View attachment 605309
He looks whiter than these guys you posted retard. First and second look Turkish. Third guy looks like a regular gulf Arab.I can tell from mile that they are ethnic, just way better looking than the average

He looks whiter than these guys you posted retard. First and second look Turkish. Third guy looks like a regular gulf Arab.I can tell from mile that they are ethnic, just way better looking than the average
He doesn't look more whiter than them at all. These 3 are European, and they look similar to the 3 MENAs I posted
johnny-depp-sept-2020.jpg
Irish man
Steven crowder

anyways, Gooks can't tell the difference:feelsugh: I've had plenty of chinese women here in canada think I'm white. Apparently, according to OP, all you need is pink skin and caucasion face to JBWmaxx with Japs, since that French guy has no blue eyes and no blonde hair. T

Iraq3
Anatolian
Algerian3

He doesn't look more whiter than them at all. These 3 are European, and they look similar to the 3 MENAs I posted
johnny-depp-sept-2020.jpg
View attachment 605314View attachment 605316

anyways, Gooks can't tell the difference:feelsugh: I've had plenty of chinese women here in canada think I'm white. Apparently, according to OP, all you need is pink skin and caucasion face to JBWmaxx with Japs, since that French guy has no blue eyes and no blonde hair. T

View attachment 605311View attachment 605313View attachment 605315
Yes but you are cherrypicking swarthy meds. None of the guys you posted except Johnny Depp ( He has a tan, looked whiter in his youth) would be considered white in Anglo countries, all of them would stand out.

Yes but you are cherrypicking swarthy meds.
Im not. Johnny Depp is "primarily English descent, with some French, German, Irish and West African ancestry" according to his wiki page

The 2nd guy is some ethnic Irish youtuber

the 3rd guy is steven crowder and he is french canadian
None of the guys you posted except Johnny Depp ( He has a tan, looked whiter in his youth) would be considered white in Anglo countries, all of them would stand out.
Nigga, it's hilarious you say this because this just means I know that you think all anglos look like swedes when there are tons of swarthy anglos
F2340cb1 d424 4603 bc5a 438b5259d70b
A1adb564 1498 4fb2 86c8 f629a974340c

Im not. Johnny Depp is "primarily English descent, with some French, German, Irish and West African ancestry" according to his wiki page

The 2nd guy is some ethnic Irish youtuber

the 3rd guy is steven crowder and he is french canadian

Nigga, it's hilarious you say this because this just means I know that you think all anglos look like swedes when there are tons of swarthy anglos
View attachment 605358View attachment 605359
Ok fine. Let's just say these ethnics do pass as whites what about the green card and the status that white men enjoy in SEA. A big reason why white men slay gooks in third world countries is because of their status.

Last edited:
Ok fine. Let's just say these ethnics do pass as whites what about the green card and the status that white men enjoy in SEA. A big reason why white men slay gooks in third world countries is because of their status.
This is cope:feelsugh: My history high school teacher used greencardmaxxing only to get divorced by his Chinese wife as soon as she got her cansdian citizenship :feelsdevil:

He appealed and got sentenced again to 28 years.
Her corps still hasn't been found, so that's bad luck for him, I thought it is very hard to convict without a body, but yeah LADY JUSTICE.

She will reincarnate as an Asian trucel. This lesson won be continued after another reincarnation but at least it's enough for a lifetime

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back