Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBWmaxxer calls his currywhore wife a streetshitter

:feelskek: I wonder if white men feel some sort of way when they have to date outside of their race, due to being undesirable to white women.
They probably feel resentful because they had a settle for a mate that is of lower caste than themselves.

She got what she deserves. I hope he humiliates her daily.

Don't you know the personality detector is just randomly malfunctioning yet again? :feelskek:

JFL if she stays with him and didn't date in her own race due to "cultural problems" or "muh misogyny". :feelsclown:

lol they both smell i bet:feelshaha:

why would he jbw a ugly curry bitch when he can get hot asian

I wonder if white men feel some sort of way when they have to date outside of their race
i think they do, and they would probably take it out on their non white partner like what you see in the OP

I hate that game but I can't stop playing.

this must be the personality bluepillers are talking about
just be racist theory

her curry voice is ropefuel jfl

If he was an IT member, he would really like the smell of her dirty ass.

Good, serves that self hating deathnic slut right.

She rather take this shit(pun intended) from a white normie than date within her own race.

Her fore-fathers died for independence so she could take white cock
Powerfull

White dudes who dates foids of color are highly suspect of being racist. For white foids dating men of color, much less so it seems.

But white male SMV is so astronomically high compared to other races of men, they can get away with overt racism with any race of women really.

i would never date outside my race. it would be humiliating. im white so i should get a white foid

All of the data from the various dating apps/websites strongly suggests that white males are highly preferred by foids.

My observations of several years working/living here in SF confirms it precisely.

Its white males only or nothing at all to the vast majority of foids nowadays, especially in the major cities. Most especially, in the major liberal cities.

You whitecels keep denying JBW all you want.