Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JBWers/locationmaxxers be like

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
I hate these jbw youtube channels so fucking much

"Wow I love this X(insert non-white 3rd world culture), I really want to learn about it"
then proceeds to learn a word or two in their language and spend all his time fucking the women
"broooo this trip totally changed my perspective on life"
yes you were undesirable and now women want you, that's what changed, should've saved for bimax surgery instead of your trip
"I got say bro... these X(insert non-white women) just hit different..."
yeah they're actually attracted to you
"White women are ruined bros... we gotta go for our le trad yellow pussy"

then get's divorce raped as soon as he steps back in his country

It depends; actual subhumans can legitimately be undesirable enough both financially and physically for the only noodlefoids to want to go for them are those that will leech their money, but there also noodlefoids looking for both "betabuxxing" and being just find at the chance to have hapas with some white MTN or above... :feelsjuice:

But yes; JFL at those that delude themselves into believing they visited for any reason other than wanting to get past the barrier of infinite hypergamy and rising foid standards in the modern world. :society:

JFL at those that delude themselves into believing they visited for any reason other than wanting to get past the barrier of infinite hypergamy and rising foid standards in the modern world. :society:
still not sure if they're actually fooling themselves or just virtue signalling. But it's always the same case
"WOW I REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS CULTURE!! anyway huhh.. any cute women out there willing to date a white guy???"