Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBWers complaining because chinese men are fighting back

Cope. Noodlewhores would slit throats to be with white chad

I see no problem tbh, if they go to other country and do what niggers do then they should face the consequences, I wish my country had more balls like the based Chinese men do

I see no problem tbh, if they go to other country and do what niggers do then they should face the consequences, I wish my country had more balls like the based Chinese men do
So many coal burners where I live, JBB is legit

asians are low t they cant fight alpha weebs tbh :feelsgah:

they are not doing enough tbh. there is 33 million more men than women in china that will never be able to get married and now foreigners are stealing their women too. they should start protesting to force the government to ban women from marrying JBWers

I never thought I would see those words in such close proximity to each other
EDEB1539 40FD 4252 B940 44D0F425C38C

they are not doing enough tbh. there is 33 million more men than women in china that will never be able to get married and now foreigners are stealing their women too. they should start protesting to force the government to ban women from marrying JBWers
the chinese goverment will eventually do something, they are becoming more and more xenophobic to westerners everyday, but still those jbwers are a minor problem so they don't see much of a problem, for now...

The Chinese aren't wrong, considering that they have a big gender imbalance already.

This is why I would never even try to ascend in SEA/India/whatever
Ethnics would probably skin me alive even though I would get mogged 24/7 anyways

JFL at these two incels who Asiamaxxed

Adv China used to be fun, now it's "Chinaman bad, China evil"