Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW

Thats his fault for fucking a black chick

LMFAO imagine letting a woman beat you like this lmfao no wonder she's not attracted to him. Some of these krakkaz is PUSSY. She wants to date a real negro. She only wants his european status and money

I think he can act in self defense in this case especially if she used a knife.

When dealing with foids you need to treat them like children, if a child hits you, you show them why it's a bad idea.

His fault for dating an unhinged nigger monkey sheboon

when she spent already 3 months with him bc he was white and tall but realize he wasnt chaddy enough for her, lol sheebonz can chimp out at any moment

You can take the monkey out of the jungle…

why doesnt he just beat her the fuck up? its not that hard to beat the shit out of foids lol. what a pussy. if you don't beat your foid up she will have no respect for you.

If he defends himself, he will end up in prison

Here you may see a sheboon in her natural habitat

His fault for dating an unhinged nigger monkey sheboon
You can take the monkey out of the jungle…
Here you may see a sheboon in her natural habitat
Y'all know that Amber Heard did the same thing on top of shitting in a bed right?

Also, In nonreciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more than 70% of the cases (this is a fact, look it up).

Lesbian couples also have higher rates of domestic abuse than straight couples (when you look at the percentages, there are obviously more straight couples than lesbian couples).

Point is, women were always this violent and fucked up, ALL of them. It's just that today they have the freedom to get away with it, and in some cultures more than others this kind of behavior is not just allowed, it's celebrated.

Last edited:
sheboons do this on a way more frequent basis than white foids
1. Look at my post again, I made an edit before you responded. Women do this a lot period.

2. Black women grow up in environments in which they usually have to know how to fight in order to survive, also shitty black american culture celebrates a woman's combat prowess, other cultures treats women who do this as "manly" and disgusting.

It all comes down to culture. If you look at the black american community in the 1920's they were entering a prosperous age and their culture was ironically just white culture, they adopted white american culture (you would think that whites would like that, but they didn't).

If you look back at the history there was a time when black americans were doing pretty well financially and culturally, their out of wedlock birth rates were even lower than whites. There was even a "black wallstreet", of course the white people in that era didn't like seeing that shit so they came and burned it all down (yes, this did happen).

So as much as I don't like the whole "the white man is keeping me down" excuses blacks use today, that shit did happen in the past, and blacks today being a financial and social burden on America as a whole was ironically a problem caused by whites. A lot of generational wealth that should have been passed down, was destroyed or stolen by jealous racist whites. They went out of their way to destroy their success, so now blacks are a burden on the welfare system, it's 100% a self created problem.

This is why it's so ironic when whites complain about it. All they had to do was stay away from blacks and everything would have been so simple lol.

Blacks in america have a shitty backwards culture today, because whenever they tried to be civil and advance their culture, racist whites came in to destroy their communities.

Last edited:
You need to spend more time in redpill circles (usually majority white men), it really isn't an outlier.

Also look up the stats:
Also, In nonreciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more than 70% of the cases (this is a fact, look it up).

Lesbian couples also have higher rates of domestic abuse than straight couples (when you look at the percentages, there are obviously more straight couples than lesbian couples).

Women are a lot more abusive that people like to let on, they just get away with it because they're women.

1. Look at my post again, I made an edit before you responded. Women do this a lot period.

2. Black women grow up in environments in which they usually have to know how to fight in order to survive, also shitty black american culture celebrates a woman's combat prowess, other cultures treats women who do this as "manly" and disgusting.

It all comes down to culture. If you look at the black american community in the 1920's

If you look back at the history there was a time when black americans were doing pretty well financially and culturally, their out of wedlock birth rates were even lower than whites. There was even a "black wallstreet", of course the white people in that era didn't like seeing that shit so they came and burned it all down (yes, this did happen).

So as much as I don't like the whole "the white man is keeping me down" excuses blacks use today, that shit did happen in the past, and blacks today being a financial and social burden on America as a whole was ironically a problem caused by whites. A lot of generational wealth that should have been passed down, was destroyed or stolen by jealous racist whites. They went out of their way to destroy their success, so now blacks are a burden on the welfare system, it's 100% a self created problem.

This is why it's so ironic when whites complain about it. All they had to do was stay away from blacks and everything would have been so simple lol.

Blacks in america have a shitty backwards culture today, because whenever they tried to be civil and advance their culture, racist whites came in to destroy their communities.
Maybe they should go back to africa and try and "advance" instead of doing it here. Funny you say "women do this period" and then contradict it by showing black foids do it way more frequently

it's not our fault blacks have violent culture so they adapt to be violent. maybe instead of acting out as baboons in response to justified white racism they should have hauled it back to where they came from

Maybe they should go back to africa and try and "advance" instead of doing it here.
They didn't bring themselves to the country, so it makes no sense that they should now have to spend their own resources to go to another country. Also, their ancestors helped build the country, in fact they were forced to lol. It's stupid to argue that they don't get to reap the benefits of that.

Funny you say "women do this period" and then contradict it by showing black foids do it way more frequently
There is no contradiction.

"X group does this a lot" and "Y subgroup of X group does it more often because their culture permits it more" are not contradictory statements. You need to read more carefully.

All women are this violent, the variations come down to culture, some races of women just hold themselves back within specific cultures. I think the propensity for violence is more important that one simply having more opportunities and leeway to get away with it. Because women who don't have the opportunity and leeway to be physically violent will find other ways to abuse their male partners (witholding sex, passive aggressive ashit, stressing him out on purpose, using the legal system against him, etc).

If I have Pitbull A with a muzzle on and Pitbull B with no muzzle on, if PitBull B bites me that doesn't automatically make it the more aggressive between the two, it could literally just be the difference between using a muzzle and not using a muzzle (just in case in you are slow, the Pitbulls are analagous to different races of women, and the muzzle is analagous to cultural differences).

it's not our fault blacks have violent culture so they adapt to be violent.
It's not the fault of any white person alive today, it is the fault of the whites in the past though. Blacks were doing great in the 1920's, it was the whites in that era who didn't like seeing black people succeed, and decided to fuck it up.

maybe instead of acting out as baboons in response to justified white racism they should have hauled it back to where they came from
Hey, white people made their bed and now they have to lie in it, they created the "black problem". If anything it's up to white people to put together money to pay black people to go to Africa :feelskek:.

Maybe they should go back to africa and try and "advance" instead of doing it here. Funny you say "women do this period" and then contradict it by showing black foids do it way more frequently

it's not our fault blacks have violent culture so they adapt to be violent. maybe instead of acting out as baboons in response to justified white racism they should have hauled it back to where they came from
>take black people out of Africa
>go back to Africa!

I love nonblacks, so much more logical and higher IQ

@BlkPillPres

Straight facts, lol

>take black people out of Africa
>go back to Africa!

I love nonblacks, so much more logical and higher IQ
i didn't personally take niggers out of africa mr. brainiac why don't you get your brain checked for smoothness

They didn't bring themselves to the country, so it makes no sense that they should now have to spend their own resources to go to another country. Also, their ancestors helped build the country, in fact they were forced to lol. It's stupid to argue that they don't get to reap the benefits of that.

There is no contradiction.

"X group does this a lot" and "Y subgroup of X group does it more often because their culture permits it more" are not contradictory statements. You need to read more carefully.

All women are this violent, the variations come down to culture, some races of women just hold themselves back within specific cultures. I think the propensity for violence is more important that one simply having more opportunities and leeway to get away with it. Because women who don't have the opportunity and leeway to be physically violent will find other ways to abuse their male partners (witholding sex, passive aggressive ashit, stressing him out on purpose, using the legal system against him, etc).

If I have Pitbull A with a muzzle on and Pitbull B with no muzzle on, if PitBull B bites me that doesn't automatically make it the more aggressive between the two, it could literally just be the difference between using a muzzle and not using a muzzle (just in case in you are slow, the Pitbulls are analagous to different races of women, and the muzzle is analagous to cultural differences).

It's not the fault of any white person alive today, it is the fault of the whites in the past though. Blacks were doing great in the 1920's, it was the whites in that era who didn't like seeing black people succeed, and decided to fuck it up.

Hey, white people made their bed and now they have to lie in it, they created the "black problem". If anything it's up to white people to put together money to pay black people to go to Africa :feelskek:.
I don't care if black people want reparations for being sold to white people by their own race. they were used as tools, the shovel you use to dig up plants doesn't expect a share of the harvest so neither should blacks.

i just want them and degenerate thug nigger sexual deviant culture OUT

i didn't personally take niggers out of africa mr. brainiac why don't you get your brain checked for smoothness
That changes nothing about the illogic of telling people to go "back" to a place they've never been to and have no real connection to other than the people kind of have the same skin tone. Eh, BPP already addressed this, he's more patient than me with you idiots. Why don't whites go back to Europe? I'll wait.

With that said, that chick looked East African, she could be an immigrant.

That changes nothing about the illogic of telling people to go "back" to a place they've never been to and have no real connection to other than the people kind of have the same skin tone. Eh, BPP already addressed this, he's more patient than me with you idiots. Why don't whites go back to Europe? I'll wait.

With that said, that chick looked East African, she could be an immigrant.
I only have hatred for blacks that act niggerish, i've worked with quite a few immigrants from Africa that have been decent people who have morals and wouldn't go and loot a walmart and have their girlfriend twerk in the middle of the road like a lot of african american niggerboos do

You say this shit like it's exclusive to blacks, pure ignorance.
it was started by them is and heavily propagated. i wouldn't mind expelling any other races members that have adopted that culture too

What happens when you relax

sshes fighting against his white privilege

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back