Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBW.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
Pathetic non-whites vs white slayers. JBW.

Images
Omar borkan al gala

31474a76cff5e51cc931b82066841198

Main qimg a4f66d8e90cdcb166878025efa402297

Fittest men in the indian police force 740x500 4 1575713504

8cbc0fc3e289812ac9a1b7b54f948f43

Now white slayers.

Unnamed 3

Unnamed 1

''Its so over for me I'm curry.''

''GET OUT FAKECEL PIECE OF SHIT, JUST GO TO THAILAND. ETHNICCELS ARE THE ONLY TRUE INCELS''

Damn he mogs hard but looks like a chick.

Attachments

• 12509934.jpg
    12509934.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 23
But he’s Italian tho
You've never meet an italian in your life to say that shit.

Even italians from south don't look like him

You've never meet an italian in your life to say that shit.

Even italians from south don't look like him
Michele Morrone (Italian pronunciation: [UWSL][miˈkɛːle morˈroːne][/UWSL]; born 3 October 1990) is an Italian actor, model, singer, and fashion designer appearing in both Italian and Polish films. He gained international recognition after portraying the role of Massimo Torricelli in the 2020 erotic romantic drama 365 Days.

Lol

Hitler was a typical incel
The Russian chads made him suicide at the end.

Giga based. Niggercels wont touch this

Michele Morrone (Italian pronunciation: [UWSL][miˈkɛːle morˈroːne][/UWSL]; born 3 October 1990) is an Italian actor, model, singer, and fashion designer appearing in both Italian and Polish films. He gained international recognition after portraying the role of Massimo Torricelli in the 2020 erotic romantic drama 365 Days.

Lol
I literally searched on google images: Indian men.

So why tf they showed me this guy? And he is ethnically arab or curry for sure

Morrone was born on 3 October 1990 in Reggio Calabria, Italy.[1] He is the youngest of four children, and he has three older sisters. His father worked as a construction worker and died in 2003[2] when Morrone was 12 years old.[3] His mother, Angela, a seamstress, and his father, Natale[1] are both from Bitonto, but moved to Melegnano when their children were young in order to find better employment opportunities.[4]

Also very very few Indians look like this

in the 2020 erotic romantic drama 365 Days.
This movie is a massive blackpill. Slavic females fantasize about being dominated by Chad with dark med features while many slavic men die from an alcohol intoxication being unwanted by their own women.

There is no such thing as JBW, there is only JBC

Curries mog all others races!

32M indian- I hav been told I am ugly all of my life and I ...

The top chad looks whiter than the bottom Incel :feelsmage:
Cope, bottom has blue eyes, pale skin and thin lips.

You think he is a fakecel?

Cope, bottom has blue eyes, pale skin and thin lips.
Okay blue eyes is a good halo but that dude has bug eyes. And pale skin is not necessarily a good thing I'd say the top guy has better skin colouring and thin lips isn't always a good thing. Most women like nice thick kissable lips like the top guy and they also like rounder firm asses on men.
You think he is a fakecel?
No he is a truecel abomination.

Okay blue eyes is a good halo but that dude has bug eyes. And pale skin is not necessarily a good thing I'd say the top guy has better skin colouring and thin lips isn't always a good thing. Most women like nice thick kissable lips like the top guy and they also like rounder firm asses on men.
I never said that women prefer those things, just that they are white features

So you think google has a flawless search algorithm. Down Syndrome IQ.

So you think google has a flawless search algorithm. Down Syndrome IQ.
No, but I believe it has some kind of acurracy. And I don't know any curries IRL, so google is my only tool to find them

No, but I believe it has some kind of acurracy. And I don't know any curries IRL, so google is my only tool to find them
@Liszt clearly showed him being Italian, yet you doubted him while providing zero counter evidence.

Also if you think google is so good, google "white american couple".

@Liszt clearly showed him being Italian, yet you doubted him while providing zero counter evidence.

Also if you think google is so good, google "white american couple".
Its good most of the time, but of course it has flaws.

He showed evidence after I doubted about the guy being italian. You don't need evidence to doubt something, you just need evidence to claim something

Last edited:
Its good most of the time, but of course it has flaws.

He showed evidence after I doubted about the guy being italian. You don't need evidence to doubt something, you just need evidence to claim something
Very few Indians have that Med look

This is an example. Guy on the right is 100% Indian

Most ethnics aren't even that bad looking compared to whites. Blue eyes are creepy imo even on women. I am glad I have dark eyes & black curly hair. If the world wasn't drugged up & stupid most average ethnics would be doing just fine