Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW works on black foids too

its cuckit so probably a larp anyways

@Truckzo this post made by your sister nigga?

fucking brutal, over for blackcels

duhhh water is wet...

they think we are angry and irresponsible and we think they are as well

It does, don't know why snowniggers deny this JBW meme on this forum. There's so many subreddits dedicated to WMBF, WMAF.

Because they’re all a bunch of standardcels/volcels. You gotta be badly deformed or severely retarded/autistic to be white and incel

Even then I’ve known white dudes that were shorter than me with a cleft lip that slayed as well as stuttering autists. All white

Jbw is the final pill :blackpill:

It does, don't know why snowniggers deny this JBW meme on this forum. There's so many subreddits dedicated to WMBF, WMAF.
Reddit isn’t reality. I never see WMBF couples in public but the opposite is rampant.

It’s a pill for deathnic idiots that can’t cope with having an ugly FACE.

Obviously if you’re ethnic girls are going to think you’re ugly considering all women of all races prefer white men

It’s not a cope it’s fact

Obviously if you’re ethnic girls are going to think you’re ugly considering all women of all races prefer white men

It’s not a cope it’s fact
Where’s my GF nigga

Where’s my GF nigga
Just have your pick of any Mexican, Latina, Asian, Indian or black girl

The only way you can fail is if you are legit monstrously deformed or severely autistic to the point of being beyond communication

BMWF is jewish propaganda, it's hardly seen in real life too. Although yes it is more rampant than WMBF. White foids always go for white men (as they should) unless they are deliberately virtue signalling for instagram followers.
Aren’t you from curryland how would you know this? I live in a region with the highest black population per capita I see it often.

[UWSL]White foids aren't race traitors,[/UWSL]
They are, just not as open about it like noodles.
[UWSL] I see white men deliberately going for noodlewhores when there's plenty of white foids available for them they aren't being forced to go for noodlewhores.[/UWSL]
Because white foids are degenerate and will treat you like shit in a relationship and ethnic foids don’t. That’s one true part about JBW.

Don't know how white foids behave in the deep south (assuming you're from there from the description you gave me).
Many of them are just generally trashy and degenerate. You see lots of fat and just nasty looking ones with BM but it’s not rare to see a perfectly fine looking Becky with a negro.

95% of the Black-White couples I see have White males and Black toilets. It's extremely rare to see the reverse here, at least in the Netherlands. Basically every day I see a few Mulatta's with basically fully White looking Quadroon children.

"But Bro black women are loyal to black men broooo"