Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW - Why your stats are not proving it.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Ethnics often come up with statistics showing that white women prefer white men or that white men have easy access to asian women. This alone is not sufficient to establish JBW, however. And here is why:

Take a country like Germany. There are 82 million residents and 740.000 of them are black.

Now let us assume only 2% of all women (one out of 50 !!!) will prefer a black man while 98% will prefer a white man.

Then mathematically that means that there are 820.000 women for 370.000 black males and 40180000 women for 40630000 white men. This means for every black man there are 2.22 women while for every white man there are like 0.99 women for every white man.

Anyone that has studied economic science knows this. A product that has a property that makes it unique from the competition can be very successful even if the fast majority of the consumers do not like this property. An example for this would be smokey scotch. The vast majority of scotch consumers dislike smokey scotch. Only about 5% of the consumers like smokey scotch. But only 2% of the production is smokey scotch. Therefore the companies making it are VERY VERY successful although 95% of the consumers dislike their product.

So it doesn't matter if more consumers prefer product A or B. What matters is what is the supply and demand ratio for the product. A product with a property only few consumers prefer can be very successful if the supply ratio is even lower than the demand ratio.

Unless you have proven this ratio to be bad for ethnics your statistics prove nothing at all.

Last edited:
Except those 2% of women are most likely the ugliest and lowest class white women.

It's lower than 2%, and in America there are not enough white women to go around because so many ethniks.

u have no evidence either

I do not need evidence because I am not making a claim. I am not saying that those 2% are attractive. So I need no evidence to back up a claim since I am not making one. You are making a claim though so you need evidence.

It's lower than 2%, and in America there are not enough white women to go around because so many ethniks.

Yes but what I am saying is that in some places being ethnic may be an advantage because of the supply demand ratio being good. And unless this is proven not to be the case JBW is not sufficiently established.
And for that reason, I'm out.

Ok let me explain it more simple. If out of 10 men 1 is black and out of 10 women 1 is black and 3 out of 10 women prefer a black man while 7 out of 10 women prefer a white man then although "white" is desired more than "black" by the average woman the black dude has 3 women while the 9 white dudes share 7 women.

Therefore women prefering white over black does not prove JBW.

And for that reason, I'm out.
ST S2 e1358954184369

I do not need evidence because I am not making a claim. I am not saying that those 2% are attractive. So I need no evidence to back up a claim since I am not making one. You are making a claim though so you need evidence.

ok so pulling those 2% out of your ass is not a claim? retard

ok so pulling those 2% out of your ass is not a claim? retard

No because I am not saying that 2 percent are prefering white nor am I saying that JBW is wrong. What I am saying is that proving that women prefer white men is not sufficient to prove that being ethnic is a disadvantage because you are leaving the supply demand ratio out of consideration. Retard.

What is this graph? I'm a JBB theorist but I can't see asian women preferring blacks over whites. I live near San Francisco which has a huge asian population and I've literally never see an asian girl with a black man. They usually go for average to above-average white men, then men from their own race. Doesn't help that Asian culture really doesn't like black people.

What is this graph? I'm a JBB theorist but I can't see asian women preferring blacks over whites. I live near San Francisco which has a huge asian population and I've literally never see an asian girl with a black man. They usually go for average to above-average white men, then men from their own race. Doesn't help that Asian culture really doesn't like black people.
from here http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0031703&type=printable
That is for the UK. And Asian women do have a thing for blacks as well. Here is even more evidence for that, except for the US.

The racism argument could actually just be evidence that they are more desired by the women. Foids just LOVE to stick it to their families and stuff by fucking tons of unapproved men. And even in this video the Asian comedian groups black and white guys together as what Asian girls like to date (I think its American)

from here http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0031703&type=printable
That is for the UK. And Asian women do have a thing for blacks as well. Here is even more evidence for that, except for the US.
View attachment 26674
The racism argument could actually just be evidence that they are more desired by the women. Foids just LOVE to stick it to their families and stuff by fucking tons of unapproved men. And even in this video the Asian comedian groups black and white guys together as what Asian girls like to date (I think its American)

I totally agree with this in regards to whites, but SF has Oakland right next to it. If there was any place on earth to see BM/AF relationships it would be here, and I simply don't see it. Always WM/AF and maybe even a few LM/AF interspersed.

Except those 2% of women are most likely the ugliest and lowest class white women.
mega cope

ive noticed stormfags use this argument a lot, if a white women is with a black then she must not be pure and therefore the lowest of the low. Despite the fact that basketball player Tyrone is knee deep in high quality blonde Stacy cheerleader pussy right now.

Saying 2% of white women PREFER black men is a very huge assumption.

mega cope

ive noticed stormfags use this argument a lot, if a white women is with a black then she must not be pure and therefore the lowest of the low. Despite the fact that basketball player Tyrone is knee deep in high quality blonde Stacy cheerleader pussy right now.

OK so we are gonna asume all currycel, ricecel, blackcel subhumans are millionaire NBA players? Exceptions DO NOT disprove the rule. The average ethnic is fucked, only the top 1% in terms of looks and status have it good.

mega cope

Exactly. I live in the deep South (more than 50% of America's blacks are concentrated in the south) so I see BMWF couples all the time. Some of them are definitely stereotpical fat ugly warthogs, but several are also 10/10 blonde Stacy types.

Also the BM's who are with fat ugly hambeasts are never Tyrone. Tyrone is usually with top tier women of all colors. But yes pointing out that fat ugly white women are with low-tier black guys is like seeing an ugly white guy with a fat ugly hambeast (and there are many) and being like "See! That proves that white guys can only get fat ugly women!"

Hi @whogivesafucc I see you looking at this. How is your girlfriend?

Saying 2% of white women PREFER black men is a very huge assumption.

Actually by simply looking at the actual marriage stats it seems quite likely that the amount of white women who prefer black men is a good bit larger than 2%

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

Also in the article: women are getting married less and less over the years, but simultaneously the amount of white women intermarrying is going up. Plus more educated people are a bit more likely to intermarry.

JBW is bullshit except among ricewhores and carriewhores. And even then it's just a boost, nothing major. Some people here need to stop with the coping. There are Chads of every race. Moreover if you aren't getting laid, it's likely not because of your race.

JBW applies to places where lots asian women live because you can literally be subhuman and still get a noodlewhore for being white

Ethnics often come up with statistics showing that white women prefer white men or that white men have easy access to asian women. This alone is not sufficient to establish JBW, however. And here is why:

Take a country like Germany. There are 82 million residents and 740.000 of them are black.

Now let us assume only 2% of all women (one out of 50 !!!) will prefer a black man while 98% will prefer a white man.

Then mathematically that means that there are 820.000 women for 370.000 black males and 40180000 women for 40630000 white men. This means for every black man there are 2.22 women while for every white man there are like 0.99 women for every white man.

Anyone that has studied economic science knows this. A product that has a property that makes it unique from the competition can be very successful even if the fast majority of the consumers do not like this property. An example for this would be smokey scotch. The vast majority of scotch consumers dislike smokey scotch. Only about 5% of the consumers like smokey scotch. But only 2% of the production is smokey scotch. Therefore the companies making it are VERY VERY successful although 95% of the consumers dislike their product.

So it doesn't matter if more consumers prefer product A or B. What matters is what is the supply and demand ratio for the product. A product with a property only few consumers prefer can be very successful if the supply ratio is even lower than the demand ratio.

Unless you have proven this ratio to be bad for ethnics your statistics prove nothing at all.

very true also a good understanding of BBC Niche Theory

JBW applies to places where lots asian women live because you can literally be subhuman and still get a noodlewhore for being white
I agree with this, in asia JBW is most definitely real but in your generic suburban soccer mom neighborhood being white won't do you any favors

Yeah, it's like how I read that most women find body-builders un-sexy, but there are a small amount of women who strongly prefer body-builders. And lucky for body-builders, there are more women who want body-builders than there are actual body-builders.

But, as everyone says, there is not a ton of definitive data about sexual racial preference, and the extent to which that preference extends. There are so many goddamn variables, that people have to rely on anecdotal data and 'common-sense'. That's why these race-threads never go anywhere - people are arguing from bias, not facts.

What matters is what is the supply and demand ratio for the product.
That is true. But most ethnics are shorter and uglier.
Maybe 20% of white men are good looking.
Amongst ethnics, that percentage might only be 5%.

Keep that in mind as well please.

That is true. But most ethnics are shorter and uglier.
Maybe 20% of white men are good looking.
Amongst ethnics, that percentage might only be 5%.

Keep that in mind as well please.
NOT in the West, if anything they’re getting taller.

Mariana trench level low IQ thread, re-do the calculation with young demography from the marriage-able age (16yr - 40yr).

None of your sources show that Whites are shorter than Ethnics. To the contrary.
Asians are shorter than whites globally, but nutrition slowly is changing that.

Low iq whitecel megaultrasupercope because they are failing life on easy mode thread.

That’s because blacks trump whites in the west. That’s how cucked the west is, so much that blacks outcompete the native ethnic race. Literally because of white guilt instilled into the whites. However, any other ethnic in a different country suggest JBW theory, just not in the west. This explains why whitecels can only ascend in foreign countries but not their own