Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBW Vs. Selection bias: Could online dating be selecting for it?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I have been thinking a lot about JBW lately and seeing a lot of Asian (both Indonesian and Hindustani) men with White toilets all the time, seeing Turkish, Moroccan, and Syrian men with White toilets, Etc. In real life. This is despite that the data on dating apps in the Netherlands seem even more dismal than in many other countries. So what's going on here?

I've been thinking a lot about the legitimacy of JBW after seeing someone call to ban it and they starting a few threads attacking it. While I'm 100% sure that none of the anti-JBW people would see this thread because I'm on their ignore list, but people incapable of debating their ideas probably shouldn't be welcome anyhow.

My issue with JBW is that there seems to be a lot of selection bias involved, for one it ignores the large rates of Asian men marrying White toilets in the USA (as often the USA is used as a data source because many countries don't collect data on racial groups).

My came up with a hypothesis, namely because dating apps and dating sites in general are almost all primarily male by an extremely large margin, men are desperate, toilets can find romance wherever they want.

So why would a toilet join online dating? Probably to find a man she can't find in her surroundings and be able to specifically look for features. I knew an extremely beautiful Yugoslavian toilet almost 20 years ago who joined a dating site (dating apps didn't exist back then) because she was specifically looking for a green eyed man with dark brown hair. She found him and when I met her that relationship was over but she was still clearly in love with him. She was quite old and like me had an internship, she also seemed to have features of High Neuroticism (shyness, nervousness, low self-esteem).

Why do I bring this up?

Toilets join online dating because they want to get something they can't find in their own environment (the same reason men join), but most toilets can easily find love offline, only the most isolated NEET shy toilets that rarely interact with people wouldn't need online dating to find a man.

Most people live in clusters of their own race and most of their friends and associates are same-race, Asians hang with Asians, Whites with Whites, Slavs with Slavs, Pakistani's with Pakistani's, Etc.

So if you're an Iraqi toilet and you like White men or you're fantasising about riding a Big Chinese Cock, could you get that out of your almost 100% Iraqi social circle? Probably not.

This might be a selection bias where non-White toilets specifically join online dating to find White men because they can't find them in their own environments.

I'm not saying that this refutes JBW, I'm just saying that this could be one of the reasons why JBW is more prevalent.

What would be interesting is having data of let's say White toilets in Japan and South Korea in online dating and their preference, having gone to Asia I noticed that foreigners are often in their own clusters but that the men often wanted local toilets. Meeting toilets is hard so many joined online dating.

I THINK that the above might be one of the contributing factors as to why we see JBW.

if white people continue to do nothing against the jew problem, in less than 30 years, white people will become extinct and give rise to the mullato race
it has already begun

I have been thinking a lot about JBW lately and seeing a lot of Asian (both Indonesian and Hindustani) men with White toilets all the time, seeing Turkish, Moroccan, and Syrian men with White toilets, Etc. In real life. This is despite that the data on dating apps in the Netherlands seem even more dismal than in many other countries. So what's going on here?

I've been thinking a lot about the legitimacy of JBW after seeing someone call to ban it and they starting a few threads attacking it. While I'm 100% sure that none of the anti-JBW people would see this thread because I'm on their ignore list, but people incapable of debating their ideas probably shouldn't be welcome anyhow.

My issue with JBW is that there seems to be a lot of selection bias involved, for one it ignores the large rates of Asian men marrying White toilets in the USA (as often the USA is used as a data source because many countries don't collect data on racial groups).

My came up with a hypothesis, namely because dating apps and dating sites in general are almost all primarily male by an extremely large margin, men are desperate, toilets can find romance wherever they want.

So why would a toilet join online dating? Probably to find a man she can't find in her surroundings and be able to specifically look for features. I knew an extremely beautiful Yugoslavian toilet almost 20 years ago who joined a dating site (dating apps didn't exist back then) because she was specifically looking for a green eyed man with dark brown hair. She found him and when I met her that relationship was over but she was still clearly in love with him. She was quite old and like me had an internship, she also seemed to have features of High Neuroticism (shyness, nervousness, low self-esteem).

Why do I bring this up?

Toilets join online dating because they want to get something they can't find in their own environment (the same reason men join), but most toilets can easily find love offline, only the most isolated NEET shy toilets that rarely interact with people wouldn't need online dating to find a man.

Most people live in clusters of their own race and most of their friends and associates are same-race, Asians hang with Asians, Whites with Whites, Slavs with Slavs, Pakistani's with Pakistani's, Etc.

So if you're an Iraqi toilet and you like White men or you're fantasising about riding a Big Chinese Cock, could you get that out of your almost 100% Iraqi social circle? Probably not.

This might be a selection bias where non-White toilets specifically join online dating to find White men because they can't find them in their own environments.

I'm not saying that this refutes JBW, I'm just saying that this could be one of the reasons why JBW is more prevalent.

What would be interesting is having data of let's say White toilets in Japan and South Korea in online dating and their preference, having gone to Asia I noticed that foreigners are often in their own clusters but that the men often wanted local toilets. Meeting toilets is hard so many joined online dating.

I THINK that the above might be one of the contributing factors as to why we see JBW.
Indonesian :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:?
How come?

Why do I bring this up?

Those ethnic are atleast Tall Chaddam, Tall Chang, or Tall Chadpreet.
The interracial rates are not that big or less than one percent.

I get what you're saying. That it may be the fact that white washed ethnic toilets with biases and prejudices, specifically join dating apps to seek out white male partners while the non-white washed ethnic toilets don't bother with dating apps and are with their own race of men.

I wish it were that simple. The dating apps and the data that it reveals speaks of the general trend and preferences. No one is looking at them while they are on their phones. They are in the privacy of their own phone where no one is judging them. They (both noodlewhores and white toilets), overwhelmingly prefer white males while almost entirely excluding every other race of men basically with the exception of white passing latino males.

This may mean that in real life, it is not as bad, but that is the general trend. And you simply cannot go about life just ignoring that as a man of color. Because you will burned non stop by foids if you are a man of color thinking you have the same chances as a low to mid tier white guy and that the dating apps don't reveal reality when in fact, it does precisely that. You are at a massive disadvantage from the get go as a man of color. That said, location does play a factor to varying degrees imo. The only question is how much.

Last edited:
Very thoughtful nice