Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JBW theory is true, anyone who says other wise is lying to you and is probably low key bluepill

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

These are the cost of being ethnic if you are competing with white guus.

- Being ethnic is comparebl to being 5’3
-Being ethnic means you need to earn extra 250k/year to compete with your white counter part.

If you are white and you can’t get girls, just imagine your same looks but with ethnic skin, hair and eyes. Then you’ll realize how over it is for ethnicels

Being white is a +2 unless you are deformed.

Please don’t post ugly deformed white guys in the pics and compare them to average looking ethnicels. Because that seems to be your only argument.
All the research is in, being white is always better if you want to date.

spot on, denying the racepill is like denying gravity

racepill <--> dogpill <--> chadpill = the holy trinity of the blackpill

being white gives you an SMV boost? sure

being white means you'll get pussy? no

Any other race can mog the asian/mongoloid phenotype.

And that doesn´t prove the JBW fallacy.

Lol I love the fight club splicing of heroes in this vid

I can see why some say whites have an advantage but to say that you just need to be white to get laid is asinine.

Imagine being a whitecel and struggling to get girls your whole life and then you come on here only for a bunch of ethnics to tell you “just be white bro” and then label all your problems as fictitious. Pure ragefuel.

Just lol
:forcedsmile:

I can see why some say whites have an advantage but to say that you just need to be white to get laid is asinine.

Imagine being a whitecel and struggling to get girls your whole life and then you come on here only for a bunch of ethnics to tell you “just be white bro” and then label all your problems as fictitious. Pure ragefuel.
Yea but being white means you have better chances. Just imagine your same looks but now you have ethnic features.

Do you think that will be same as your current situation. Ethnicels just want ppl to acknowledge the disadvantages we have.

It’s like denying the baldpill. Everyone agrees that having hair is better then being bald.

Now imagine a guy with hair telling bald guys, hair doesn’t matter. It just doesn’t work

JBW does not work with white women so it's irrelevant.

JBW works if u don't have to compete with white normies and chads.

I stand with OP in saying JBW theory is real

Its not a trinity, u forgot sub8pill, they are like dragon balls but instead of 7 balls its 4 pills

they are all interconnected in this sense
If you are Chad(8+)*, you have it easy in social life(Chadpill)

*Sorry, you have to be white to be Chad. Its ok if you are not Chad, as long as if you are white(Race Pill)

However, if you are sub8, its over, because you are only betabuxx material(sub8pill)

As a sub8, you might think, well I just need to compete with other guys right? WRONG! Foids second choice of companions are not even humans, they maybe called man's best friend in the past, but they are now women's "best friend"(aka Chad alternate) as well(dogpill).

Is my explanation high IQ @chudur-budur ?

Its not a trinity, u forgot sub8pill, they are like dragon balls but instead of 7 balls its 4 pills

they are all interconnected in this sense
If you are Chad(8+)*, you have it easy in social life(Chadpill)

*Sorry, you have to be white to be Chad. Its ok if you are not Chad, as long as if you are white(Race Pill)

However, if you are sub8, its over, because you are only betabuxx material(sub8pill)

As a sub8, you might think, well I just need to compete with other guys right? WRONG! Foids second choice of companions are not even humans, they maybe called man's best friend in the past, but they are now women's "best friend"(aka Chad alternate) as well(dogpill).

Is my explanation high IQ @chudur-budur ?

You will become a professor of blackpill one day, high IQ.

Racepill is legit. I have first hand experience with it. Foids would rather go for a average white manlet rather than an average height deathnik such as a curry.

spot on, denying the racepill is like denying gravity
and these IT cucks will now go ahead and do just that - deny gravity.

Any other race can mog the asian/mongoloid phenotype.
Shout out to the Desicels, the ones who don't.

JBW does not work with white women so it's irrelevant.
It sorta does in the aspect that white men are still more desired by white foids than other ones, but non-white foids still want white men...

Yea but being white means you have better chances. Just imagine your same looks but now you have ethnic features.

Do you think that will be same as your current situation. Ethnicels just want ppl to acknowledge the disadvantages we have.

It’s like denying the baldpill. Everyone agrees that having hair is better then being bald.

Now imagine a guy with hair telling bald guys, hair doesn’t matter. It just doesn’t work
Yeah I can see why being white has its advantages like I said but saying you “just” need to be white to succeed is where you lose me. It’s a retarded cope tbh.

Racepill is among the top 5 pills by default, I've seen enough evidence for it online and in real life to know it's true. Anyone who would deny it is a brainlet.

I've said it before, being ethnic is an automatic -3 point penalty to smv, it's that bad. Women are inherently racist, its like it's wired into their biology especially in the west.

JFL not even IT could handle the racepill
They can't even accept the fact that gender is NOT a social construct and trannies are evil, so something like the racepill was far too away to begin with tbhtbhtbhtbh

I demand that JBW must be renamed to JBWW (western), 99% of time when you think of white chads you imagine typical anglo and germanic guy.
> inb4 Eastern europeans are not white
Ok then can I finally claim to be ethnicel?

Also, even if jbw is as potent as you claim it does fucking nothing for eastern eurocels because our countries are 99% white.

>Just move to poor asian or whatever country bro where you don't know language.
I can say the same to you ethnics, just move to some african shithole and ascend there. Funny how ethnics always say that they were born in western countries and consider it their homes and that's why they don't see a reason to leave and ascend somewhere else, but keep telling whites to gtfo from their countries and ascend in some aids ridden shithole.

Honestly I am fucking tired of all this race baiting.

JBW is the same as locationcel. It works in some areas not others. I guess cause Indians are classified as the most attractive race in London (cause there are so fucking many of them, probably Stockholm syndrome or something.) I guess we can start taking about the JBI theory.

Wow, I can get a 4/10 jungle gook. That makes me so happy.
It sorta does in the aspect that white men are still more desired by white foids than other ones, but non-white foids still want white men...
White women don't want white men, nor do non white women.

JBW is of course true. it is jut a theory,it is a LAW

I wish JBW were true because then I’d have a gf and I wouldn’t be a miserable sack of shit posting on these forums

I wish JBW were true because then I’d have a gf and I wouldn’t be a miserable sack of shit posting on these forums
try going to SEA bro its over for west (dont expect to find a gf that loves u tho only sex)

So taking this into consideration, I am 6/10 just because I'm white? Yeah right.

Yeah I can see why being white has its advantages like I said but saying you “just” need to be white to succeed is where you lose me. It’s a retarded cope tbh.
Think of it like this: being white is the default in the west and isnt an advantage. But being ethnic here is by default at least -1 and is worse depending on how deathnik you are. Having white skin to ethnics is a massive halo and makes you +2 through the eyes of ethnic girls bc of how there is hierarchys in ethnic cultures based on skin tone

No, the holy trinity is “dickpill, agepill and dogpill”

The racepill is not depressive enough, though it’s a suifuel for ethnics, so for them is a death sentence.

Knowing that to the eyes of the average foid of your own race you are worth less than a dog can be suifuel for ethnics.

But the JBW cope is very similar to the BBC cope for mayocels. For me, knowing that an average Tyrone have more chances to get laid with race traitor foids of my race is suifuel.

Tbh I think JBW is legitimate to an extent. I think that a white who is a 6/10 has the same SMV as an 8/10 Asian, but anything below a 6 is just non-existent SMV.

'Least you got something unlike us :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Also
>"Gook"
>"As a white nationalist, I respect all races!"

The keywords in my sentence was "more desired". They are still MORE DESIRED than ethic men.
I'm not a white nationalist.

JBW = whites have it way easier =//= even a 1/10 white guy can slay.

I see. Are you sure that's the reason for you being here, though? What case for that do you have?
Feminists hate and demonize white men and non white men are placed on a pedestal and can get away with anything.

non white men are placed on a pedestal and can get away with anything.
Not really, we're total creeps to them. They have the policy of demonizing in you in the streets like Yvette Felarcia, but in the streets it's all Sarah Jeong.

No, the holy trinity is “dickpill, agepill and dogpill”

The racepill is not depressive enough, though it’s a suifuel for ethnics, so for them is a death sentence.

Knowing that to the eyes of the average foid of your own race you are worth less than a dog can be suifuel for ethnics.

But the JBW cope is very similar to the BBC cope for mayocels. For me, knowing that an average Tyrone have more chances to get laid with race traitor foids of my race is suifuel.

I am not a strong believer of dickpill, an average dick should not hinder you to get laid.

GigaQuad IQ

Racepill is real

Imagine being a sand nigger, being hated and despised by the whole world, then coming on here to find people calling for your extermination.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back