Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW theory denied

• Thread starter Steiner Ex Machina
  • Start date
Fair enough, let's say you wear a condom and don't get her preggo. You're still cucking her ethnic looksmatch. Why contribute to the degeneracy of these self-hating ethnic whores? If loser pigskin men stopped banging these women, they would be forced to be with their ethnic looksmatch. Ethnicels would dissappear overnight :feelsthink:

[UWSL]Same race or bust tbhngl [/UWSL]:feelsjuice:
Her ethnic looksmatch would cuck you were he in your position. Literally every guy in a relationship is cucking some foid’s looksmatch/orbiters.

If you wouldn’t fuck a healthy weight 5/10 ethnic girl you are literally a volcel there is no way around it. You can have sex without getting a foid pregnant. Funny because cumskins like you will adamantly defend their inceldom but will openly admit they’d never fuck an ethnic.

Go back to looksmaxx you fucking fakecel fag
There is no nativies in my country faggot, the same with spices and niggers :feelsokman:. Fucking a non same species is a sin for me. Cope harder nigger/pajet :hax:. If you want just a fuck, you can go to a prostitute. I want something more meaningfull
While her ethnic looksmatch rots? Jfl just cuck ethnics and spawn ERs theory :feelstastyman:
That's a point. You have a big chance of having an incel child

Last edited:
JBW can't get around looks, voice, being from the third world etc.

I can fuck an aryan stacy simply by paing her :feelskek:. Why niggers are do retarded?
Your looksmatch is getting railed by tyrone and your race is being bred out of existence while you rot on an incel forum and fuck used hookers by paying for their groceries:feelskek:.

Keep coping with your false sense of superiority you GrAYfag :smonk:

Your looksmatch is getting railed by tyrone and your race is being bred out of existence while you rot on an incel forum and fuck used hookers by paying for their groceries:feelskek:.

Typical nigger speach. Nothing new :feelsjuice:

>ethnics have a lower SMV than whites (which is true)
>hahaha Tyrone fucks your looksmatch

Pick one shitskin

Pick one shitskin
Based bullet points:feelzez:. Always pull a trigger when you see a nigger

Pick one shitskin
Tyrone. Not your average shitskin. Goodlooking guys of every race will always be able to slay. Just because Chad mogs Tryone or Pajeet doesn’t mean they aren’t slaying.

Whites will become a minority in the U.S. soon enough due to immigration and whites breeding less than ethnics.:feelshmm:

why would you want to see that when instead you could see this

You are right

Captura33

Goddamn right...

285.jpg

They always look the fucking same:reeeeee:

I CANNOT be that lean, I have tried, my body revolts against me. I am 15% bf for life, I have the willpower but my body just refuses to do it.Genetics so unfair
They always look the fucking same:reeeeee:
its always hilarious how many female body types men appreciate, but for girls it is literally TWO
Under 25: tik tok skinny bones chad
Over 25: Chris Hemsworth looking alpha gigachad

For the third time greycel. YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITHOUT GETTING A FOID PREGNANT. The existence of condoms invalidates the entire racemixing argument. I swear, a new dumfuck GrAYcel join every week spouting more low IQ shit.
They can't argue with us, they've got no real arguments and i would marry a nice asian woman if i could cuz i dont plan on having kids
I stg GrAYcels write the memes themselves :feelskek:. Sure, go get your aryan stacy gf. :feelshmm:
Them graycels are a walking meme kek

Just have a jaw theory

:feelsthink::bigbrain:

now just learn to thumbnail so I can have the pleasure of it going from smaller to larger with my click

pls I oOoOooOoOOoOoOoOooOoooOoOooOoOooOoOoOooHhhhHh!!!11111