Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW theory denied

• Thread starter Steiner Ex Machina
  • Start date
Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

The Fumo of Everything
★★
Just be "spicy" enough bro.

It never began.

If you havent listened 10 hour version you are cuck

Spic-y :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
@BummerDrummer

Brutally Mogged his anger just made the mog worse

[UWSL]Chips - Unnatural, processed food, and unhealthy[/UWSL][UWSL].[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Ice - Natural, healthy, and a drink & snack all in one.[/UWSL]

Pepper spray is a spicy deodorant.

Women prefer tan skin + dark hair + light eyes.

I’ve never saw an Incel with this coloring

JBW is a delusional ethnic cope. Doesn't apply to mayocels who don't want to racemix. Seems like people here forgot how high white women's standards are nowadays.

A 4/10 is a 4/10, regardless of race. Getting a self-hating subhuman noodlewhore is not true ascension. Everyone who says JBW needs to die in a ditch
Low IQ GrAYcel tbh.
21D7FCBE 6362 489A AA02 3EC4B6AA2214

A2CC731C 8722 4437 B2EE CC427F2DB684

Who has it worse? A 5/10 5’8 white, or a 5/10 5’8 curry? JFL :feelsgah: if you think the white doesn’t have higher SMV.

Getting a self-hating subhuman noodlewhore is not true ascension.
Btw, why is it not true though? I just think I couldn't get laid with an Asian girl as a 3/10 guy.

Also jfl the 5/10 5'8 curry can get his looksmatch in curryland if he arrangemarriagemaxxes. So in a lot of ways the equivalent curry has a much higher chance of ascension than the mayocel :feelskek:

Because you're dumpster diving, and if you procreate with a self hating noodlewhore you'll just spawn the next ER

Whole idea of ascension is reproducing your same-race looksmatch, as nature intended
But what if I don't want to spread my shitty genetics at all? I just want to have sex with a girl who feels something for me.

Moneymaxx, travel to SEA, and try your luck if you're so convinced.

Jfl if you think noodlewhores will feel anything for you. :feelstastyman: Foids don't have feelings, they just crave good genetics from chad. At besr, she'll feign desire in order to acquire your money and hopefully a greencard.
:incel:

Find me one example of a 5/10 5'8 white dude with a white foid and I'll take your assertion seriously
Jfl you want me to find an anecdote to prove the evidence????:feelsgah: Greycels. Jfl you have your priorities mixed up ngl. And JBW doesn’t mean being white equals free pussy. It just means being white is an smv boost. Thats it. Don’t take the name literally.

Also incels who claim to not fuck outside their race are volcel. You can have sex and not get a foid pregant. “Racemixing” is a shit excuse you are just a standardcel.

Moneymaxx, travel to SEA, and try your luck if you're so convinced.

Jfl if you think noodlewhores will feel anything for you. :feelstastyman: Foids don't have feelings, they just crave good genetics from chad. At besr, she'll feign desire in order to acquire your money and hopefully a greencard.
↑ This homie knows what he talking 'bout.

med pill proven again

20210831 130522

so over for me

I don’t get it
:feelstastyman:
That’s @Uggo Mongo in that video fuck he brutally mogs me
:feelsping:

It's a meme like the one called "virgin:incel: vs chad:chad:", but replacing it with "average fan:incel: vs average enjoyer:chad:", there are several in jewtube worth watching for a few laughs.

is "spicy" negress slang for octoroon?

Kelly and Justin

maybe they just fetishize this because subconsciously they know it's more achievable?

I hope that's not why I fetishize asian/indian girls sometimes

I hope that's not why I fetishize asian/indian girls sometimes
Nope, you are just a man of culture.

PS: TFW when I can't lick her pantsu

7716.jpg

3e3e6a90a77c476d950513bb76996377.jpg

Why even live?

Just be white is set in stones

It's a meme like the one called "virgin:incel: vs chad:chad:", but replacing it with "average fan:incel: vs average enjoyer:chad:", there are several in jewtube worth watching for a few laughs.

You’re a shit tier poster
:feelsjuice:
Your thread makes no sense
:feelsjuice:

I don't like ethnic whores that date white men, I especially don't like it when they joke about being colonized. Date your own race you crusty whore.

What I hate even more is mayo's that date ethnic whores. You're not conquering shit bro, you're just cucking your own race.

This is literally JBW theory affirmed rather than denied. What´s your fucking point? JWB is indeed REAL

just be male model confirmed

Last edited:
Ask your bro @highinhibition what I'm talking about, he seems to have noticed.

Yeah, so real, like anyone would date any of the whites in this photo

Incels.png

JFL

Literally yes, a bunch of them were not even incels or they were just mentalcels like ER.

Literally yes, a bunch of them were not even incels or they were just mentalcels like ER.
Imagine not understanding what I mean even with visual proof.

Low IQ cel

Ask your bro @highinhibition what I'm talking about, he seems to have noticed.

Yeah, so real, like anyone would date any of the whites in this photo

Incels.png

JFL
yes they would

Typical mutt lover
Condoms exist you dumbfuck. Again, it’s just excuses. Not fucking outside your race is volceldom. Fucking GrAYcels:feelsohh:

Fucking mutt lover :dafuckfeels:
If you wouldn’t fuck a healthy weight 5/10 ethnic girl you are literally a volcel there is no way around it. You can have sex without getting a foid pregnant. Funny because cumskins like you will adamantly defend their inceldom but will openly admit they’d never fuck an ethnic.

Go back to looksmaxx you fucking fakecel fag

spawn ERs theory
For the third time greycel. YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITHOUT GETTING A FOID PREGNANT. The existence of condoms invalidates the entire racemixing argument. I swear, a new dumfuck GrAYcel join every week spouting more low IQ shit.