Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW strikes again

NO , islam actually is the truth just read the quran and hadith books . but yeah not all muslim are good not even all muslims will enter heaven .the hypocrites and who worship other idols(ideologies , political and religious leader , the secular state ... ) with allah won't be accepted and will go to hell .
actually islam , the after life and paradise is our only hope of happiness as incels .
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaaaaaaard

JFL at being muslim an incel.
It's the most cucked thing ever.

Muhammad literary swam in teen and loli pussy. And now a bunch of retards grow beards, refain from masturbating, and throw tantrums whenever some draws a cartoon of the guy.

Muhammad literary swam in teen and loli pussy. And now a bunch of retards grow beards, refain from masturbating, and throw tantrums whenever some draws a cartoon of the guy
omgg , you re a curry who have no hope in this life , except a life in heaven . what do you worship a cow ??

omgg , you re a curry who have no hope in this life , except a life in heaven . what do you worship a cow ??
No.
And JFL if you think Hindus worship cows.

You sound like a typical curry muslim, larping as an arab.

No.
And JFL if you think Hindus worship cows.

You sound like a typical curry muslim, larping as an arab.
no , i said i am a north african ARAB . but yeah trust me . IT's OVer FOR you if you knew ISLAM and didn't become a MUSLIM .

Because they look like this

View attachment 333572

We want date our looks AND class/status match

Not this shit, which is the only option for currycels. And not because of our looks.

View attachment 333573
Holy fuck! So you legitimately think you're entitled to a white woman???
Is this the true currypill? That they're spoiled entitled brats who complain about not being able to attract white woman in majority white countries? (Especially when they can just go back home & arraignedmarriagemax)
This is actually legitimately disgusting. Ricecels (Who actually struggle in their home countries) just want their own women. You won't even take that.

well trust me man , i am an ugly brown gymcelling tall fag . how about you ?

How tall are you exactly?

I have an okay face, can easily pass as white thanks to freckles and light skin even though I'm Iraqi. Good nose, good lips, decent beard, but horrible chin and skull shape. The whole reason I grwo my beard, which there isn't much of, is to hide my chin, and my head has werid folds on it. I'm 5'8 and a MASSIVE wristcel, so much so that even guys who are 5'3 often have bigger hands than me

Muhammad literary swam in teen and loli pussy. And now a bunch of retards grow beards, refain from masturbating, and throw tantrums whenever some draws a cartoon of the guy.
lol no, only 2 of his wives were teens, 1 was a loli. Others were as old from 30-60 years old.

And most of us would ascend anyways if it wasn't for Christcucks and their "muh enlightenment"

racemixxing never works out and ruins both parents genetic lineage. Imagine being from a european family with a long family lineage then throwing it down the drain for some chink whore. I'd rather not breed at all than breed with some other color. I couldn't handle the shame and my ancestors rolling in their graves.
View attachment 333456
God Tier Logic post

The main problem here in general is multi-culturalism. (feminism as well but that's a given)
If every race had their own country & could control their own women race-mixing would hardly be a problem.
Unfortunately (((shekelcels))) have all but ensured that this will never be allowed
again. (Except in their own ethnostate of course!!)

The main problem here in general is multi-culturalism. (feminism as well but that's a given)
If every race had their own country & could control their own women race-mixing would hardly be a problem.
Unfortunately (((shekelcels))) have all but ensured that this will never be allowed
again. (Except in their own ethnostate of course!!)
People talk about this from all sides and talk about why women from the places they live in talk about how refugees from other areas are welcome and how they love different cultures.
Women aren't really in it for embracing diversity of people and culture as they say. They are more in it because it better distinguishes good looking males from unattractive males and because they like the spicy food from ethnic countries.

no , i said i am a north african ARAB . but yeah trust me . IT's OVer FOR you if you knew ISLAM and didn't become a MUSLIM .
:lul: :lul: :lul:
All religion = Chad worshipping.
Holy fuck! So you legitimately think you're entitled to a white woman???
Is this the true currypill? That they're spoiled entitled brats who complain about not being able to attract white woman in majority white countries? (Especially when they can just go back home & arraignedmarriagemax)
This is actually legitimately disgusting. Ricecels (Who actually struggle in their home countries) just want their own women. You won't even take that.
Except I'm actually back home and can't find a waifu.

White women? No.

Asian woman?

Yes.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
All religion = Chad worshipping.

Except I'm actually back home and can't find a waifu.

White women? No.

Asian woman?

Yes.
You're a pretty good troll

20200805 144022

Which forest you furry cunt?
You think me, a Genetically Modified Gorilla, am going to give you my location?

I already have the government (an actual threat) breathing down my neck.

I'm not going to get myself killed just because some sandal wearer wants to suicide by Gorilla

Last edited:
You think me, a Genetically Modified Gorilla, am going to give you my location?

I already have the government (an actual threat) breathing down my neck.

I'm not going to get myself killed just because some sandal weaerer wants to suicide by Gorla
I see...

You're not a genetically modified gorilla.
You're a genetically modified CHICKEN!
cha-caw, bah-gawk

gymcelling helped ngl to cure my skinny fat appearance .so yeah i am more normal
You may be able to ascend tbh especially since you are in tunisia

You may be able to ascend tbh especially since you are in tunisia
yeah , especially with arrange marriage . i only need a job and a steady salary and foids are easy to get . people are uglier then me and still get married . but it's not about just fucking for me . you know i do not just fuck with the incel subhuman body i have , i do not want to have more ugly children , i do not want to have a virgin low tier becky just becasue i have money . unemployment are massive here , and women are almost 3 times more then man . so a foid who get someone who have a steady job is considered lucky . i want more then just fuck , reproduce and fucking die ... i want somefoid who is passionate about my body the way i am passionate about her body , but if i do not have a beautiful body , i do not deserve to reproduce .

yeah , especially with arrange marriage . i only need a job and a steady salary and foids are easy to get . people are uglier then me and still get married . but it's not about just fucking for me . you know i do not just fuck with the incel subhuman body i have , i do not want to have more ugly children , i do not want to have a virgin low tier becky just becasue i have money . unemployment are massive here , and women are almost 3 times more then man . so a foid who get someone who have a steady job is considered lucky . i want more then just fuck , reproduce and fucking die ... i want somefoid who is passionate about my body the way i am passionate about her body , but if i do not have a beautiful body , i do not deserve to reproduce .
Good luck with that, what job are you looking for? Also is it legal to marry lolis there?

Good luck with that, what job are you looking for?

i don't know man , just something that doesn't crush my soul and body but also make me happy and enough to support me , or may be i just wanna be rich with ease

Also is it legal to marry lolis there
you can marry her legally at 16 , also if you are involved with religious salfi or dawah guy , you can marry with sharia without permission of the state more then one wife .

racemixxing never works out and ruins both parents genetic lineage. Imagine being from a european family with a long family lineage then throwing it down the drain for some chink whore. I'd rather not breed at all than breed with some other color. I couldn't handle the shame and my ancestors rolling in their graves.
View attachment 333456
On the contrary, I’d rather not breed than settle for my own(noodlewhores), knowing damn well she’d just drop me for the first yellow fever having neckbeard jbwmaxxer that shows her the slightest bit of interest