Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW strikes again

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope

i wonder where the child is now . :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JBW is a good thing.
My only problem with it is that it allows incel tier foid to spread the genes, potentially creating more incels.

JBW is a good thing.
My only problem with it is that it allows incel tier foid to spread the genes, potentially creating more incels.
hope the JBW Normies just pump and dump all the ethnic foids that throw themselves on them while letting her looksmatch ethnic Rotting .

racemixxing never works out and ruins both parents genetic lineage. Imagine being from a european family with a long family lineage then throwing it down the drain for some chink whore. I'd rather not breed at all than breed with some other color. I couldn't handle the shame and my ancestors rolling in their graves.

"Shariah law and western abundance"
abundance of getting chad cocks she means, the dude is probably a cuck
racemixxing never works out and ruins both parents genetic lineage. Imagine being from a european family with a long family lineage then throwing it down the drain for some chink whore. I'd rather not breed at all than breed with some other color. I couldn't handle the shame and my ancestors rolling in their graves.
View attachment 333456
Dumb shit, spreading your genes into another gene pool doesn't end your parent's lineage, that's not how it works. In fact, it can be said it is introduced into newer populations where it can now proliferate.

i wonder where the child is now . :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It never fails either. Notice how happily and matter of fact it's announced and how they talk about how she sees herself as a "citizen of the world".

racemixxing never works out and ruins both parents genetic lineage
it actually ruins the JBW normies because all other races are actually already ruined , ethnics are a bad mutation from whites

Indonesians = Muslim Malays

Malays look up to and worship east asians / whites.

White worshiping cuck.
@FullTimeLoser
He's also curry. It's very weird how they worship whiteness. Revoling to see "men" act like noodlewhores.

Also this is the same guy who said he has the opportunity to get laid with inidan village girls but doesn't want to cuz they're not same status as him

He's also curry. It's very weird how they worship whiteness. Revoling to see "men" act like noodlewhores.

Also this is the same guy who said he has the opportunity to get laid with inidan village girls but doesn't want to cuz they're not same status as him
I called him out for that. Almost every single curry on this forum is a white worshiper who refuses to date curry foids. They usually don’t outright say it, but always mention how ”disgusting” curryfoids are(not mentioning that they are ugly disgusting curry males themselves).

Because they look like this

I called him out for that. Almost every single curry on this forum is a white worshiper who refuses to date curry foids. They usually don’t outright say it, but always mention how ”disgusting” curryfoids are(not mentioning that they are ugly disgusting curry males themselves).
We want date our looks AND class/status match

Not this shit, which is the only option for currycels. And not because of our looks.

White worshiping cuck.
@FullTimeLoser
I'm not white worshipping. I'm just not delusional enough to think I'm better than europeans.

"These people cannot be, from the point of view of power, strangers anywhere in the world; they have made the modern world, in effect, even if they do not know it. The most illiterate among them is related, in a way I am not, to Dante, Shakespeare, Michelangelo, Aeschylus, Da Vinci, Rembrandt, and Racine; the cathedral at Chartres says something to them which it cannot say to me, as indeed would New York’s Empire State Building, should anyone here ever see it. Out of their hymns and dances come Beethoven and Bach. Go back a few centuries and they are in their full glory—but I am in Africa, watching the conquerors arrive."
Her face is cute, she's not even ugly at all. JFL you can date like that, huh?
Are you mental?
She's fugly. And my one had oily skin.
AND WASN'T EVEN A VIRGIN!

If anyone of the currycels here dated these creatures, they'd be the laughing stock of the century.

And they're extremely stupid. Any relationship with them is like taking care of a mentally handicapped chid.
View attachment 333456

@Irredeemable @FullTimeLoser , and further more, if I'm a volcel/fakecel, then so is this retard.

Last edited:
Because they look like this

View attachment 333572

We want date our looks AND class/status match

Not this shit, which is the only option for currycels. And not because of our looks.

View attachment 333573
Why do you care about class? It’s not like the foid will provide for you. Also that Curry foid doesn’t look bad. She looks a bit chubby but the facial structure is fine. What do you look like? Do you really look that much better than her?

Why do you care about class? It’s not like the foid will provide for you. Also that Curry foid doesn’t look bad. She looks a bit chubby but the facial structure is fine. What do you look like? Do you really look that much better than her?
I'm skinnier, ripped (Least I was before the lockdown). Looksmax gave me a 3.25 - 4.5 PSL. And said all my features are average, above average, below average, slightly below average, and slightly above average.

My only failo is my hair.

I'm norwooding.

It's not jbw, it's just be a rich dude from the western world. Just be a 1% jfl.

My people were doing harvest rituals while the europeans were doing science.
What are you?

And science is overrated anyways. A fat load of good that is doing them now with their birthrates and suicides.

ER should have gone to this shithole and ascend LOL

What are you?

And science is overrated anyways. A fat load of good that is doing them now with their birthrates and suicides.
Curry.

I dont know, I like not seeing Sati and Shariah all around me.

Curry.

I dont know, I like not seeing Sati and Shariah all around me.
Indian, Afghan or Paki? If you're Afghan, that's not too bad.

Obviously not saying all science is bad, but the west's obsession with materialism is a direct result of science, and look where they are now. Ted K. was unironically right. Science should be used to benefit humanity, but the vast majority of it is now used for wars, propogation of sexual degeneracy, spreading fear mongering, and to give jews a greater grip on a global level. Too much materialsim is a disease for the heart, it robs one of their humanity.

You-know-the-irony-is-theyre-gonna-show-this-cabin-as-evidence-that-Im-crazy.png
maxresdefault.jpg
3zufq3qab1l41.jpg

Obviously not saying all science is bad, but the west's obsession with materialism is a direct result of science
Except we live in a material world. You can't escape that.
Science should be used to benefit humanity, but the vast majority of it is now used for wars, propogation of sexual degeneracy, spreading fear mongering
Cherrypicking.
give jews a greater grip on a global level
You're retard if you actually believe this.

Also, form what I've gathered from your previous posts, you're a pedophile.

Except we live in a material world. You can't escape that.

Except we don't, and the fact that the most materialistic countries (western) have the most depressed, suicidal, isolated, and non-breeding group shows this. Meanwhile, some "sub human manlet" is living content day to day with his family.

Cherrypicking.

It isn't, dont be a technophile

You're retard if you actually believe this.

Nope

f7136dc0349980b74d61a01c8f5b966f.jpg

Also, form what I've gathered from your previous posts, you're a pedophile.

1. This has nothing to do with what we're discussing, dont' act like a woman and bring up irrelevant topics.
2. No I'm not, I don't advocate sex with pre-pubescents

My boss made me work today like the wagecel I am, and looks like tonorrow too.

I went out to get a tea, I was out for less than 20 mins and counted 14 WMAF couples

10970638-3x2-large.jpg
Here

without tech most people here would be slaving away at farms.
Literally preferrable to the hell world we live in now. And no it's not "slaving away" JFL when the food is for yourself and your family. Fucking middle age farmers worked less than we do. But according to you fattening Mr. Shekelstein's wallet isn't slaving away

Voiwegvn4wgvbn eh3wb3w

I remember you saying something alone those lines.
Sex with pubescents isnt pedophilia, puberty is biologically when sex becomes viable

tbh , WHITNESS is BEAUTY , but WHITENESS can't work for you if you are a SUB 5 . a sub5 white >> a sub 5 brown ethnic . anyone who denies this is delusional andisn't yet fully blackpilled .
JFLeven in my primitive country whites are praised

looks like his family
And those foids look low status/soil of the earth
it isn't.

no they are objectively good looking. stop being in denial

tbh , WHITNESS is BEAUTY , but WHITENESS can't work for you if you are a SUB 5 . a sub5 white >> a sub 5 brown ethnic . anyone who denies this is delusional andisn't yet fully blackpilled .
JFLeven in my primitive country whites are praised

White skin looks better on women, but a more brown/swarthy look is better for men. Too balck like an African or too pale like a Nordic is bad imo

but a more brown/swarthy look is better for men. Too balck like an African or too pale like a Nordic is bad imo
they can always have a tan from sun and enjoy a glowing golden skin for a while the back to their previous whiteness . but on over all trust me white is better . for ages , darker skin is a symbol for low status working slaves in the sun but whites are the ones who owns properties and hire slaves . it's ok you can just say white is better and just accept it . trust me every brown skin wish he was white , including me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: .

they can always have a tan from sun and enjoy a glowing golden skin for a while the back to their previous whiteness . but on over all trust me white is better . for ages , darker skin is a symbol for low status working slaves in the sun but whites are the ones who owns properties and hire slaves . it's ok you can just say white is better and just accept it . trust me every brown skin wish he was white , including me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: .
okay man :ha..feels:

but a more brown/swarthy look is better for men. Too balck like an African or too pale like a Nordic is bad imo
they can always have a tan from sun and enjoy a glowing golden skin for a while then back to their previous whiteness . but on over all trust me white is better . for ages , darker skin is a symbol for low status working slaves in the sun but whites are the ones who owns properties and hire slaves . and till this day white have more value then people with color . it's ok you can just say white is better and just accept it . trust me every brown skin wish he was white , including me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: .

they can always have a tan from sun and enjoy a glowing golden skin for a while then back to their previous whiteness . but on over all trust me white is better . for ages , darker skin is a symbol for low status working slaves in the sun but whites are the ones who owns properties and hire slaves . and till this day white have more value then people with color . it's ok you can just say white is better and just accept it . trust me every brown skin wish he was white , including me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: .
why did you post this again?

and besides, we both know bones are more important than color anyways

350d1331813854dbbe3e6768aea93656.png

All of that religious trainings and beliefs are down the drain because some white dude decided to be with her.
Woman are truly the enemy within and may Allah curse foids.

because you seem like someone who doesn't accept the JBW theory FACT !

Tunisia , from the countryside , not even a city . we have shitty internet here . i can't even watch HD video without corruption .
Because JBW isn't true, at least when it comes to skin color. It's "Just be caucasion" as it is the bones that matter, not the skin tone. Even then, brownish/swarthy cacuasion men are more attractive

Hbe4b5e34
Berhbwgvbwsbh

Lucky you, North African's on average are 30-40% European admixture according to wikipedia

JBW is a good thing.
Incel tier looks exist as much among females as males regardless of race. We're here to stay unless the government does some serious neo eugenics policies that stick.

All of that religious trainings and beliefs are down the drain because some white dude decided to be with her.
Woman are truly the enemy within and may Allah curse foids.
Religion is retarded anyway.

Lucky you, North African's on average are 30-40% European admixture according to wikipedia
well i have curry genes because my caucasion grandfather decided to marry brown whore . but yeah have actually very hot foids here .
Because JBW isn't true, at least when it comes to skin color. It's "Just be caucasion" as it is the bones that matter, not the skin tone. Even then, brownish/swarthy cacuasion men are more attractive
i do agree but a white chad is always better then a tyrone or a chad pree

Why not?
I've been to a faith school.
Constant praying and hating on other religous groups.

I can appreciate certain elements of religion.
But these are not the elements that the average believer understands.

To them it's all Ooooga Booooga Meeesa praaay.

well i have curry genes because my caucasion grandfather decided to marry brown whore . but yeah have actually very hot foids here .

i do degree but a white chad is always better then a tyrone or a chad preet
brown as in pakistani?

Well it depends on height/penis size/hair line, and all that other stuff, but given that blacks and indians tend to have far different bone structures, that much is a given, though at least indians are slightly caucasion
Why not?
I've been to a faith school.
Constant praying and hating on other religous groups.

I can appreciate certain elements of religion.
But these are not the elements that the average believer understands.

To them it's all Ooooga Booooga Meeesa praaay.

nothing wrong with hating evil, so if other groups are committing evil, it is not wrong to hate evil. And praying has benefits for health, hence why atheists kill themselves the most.

what elements you are talking about?

Religion is retarded anyway.
NO , islam actually is the truth just read the quran and hadith books . but yeah not all muslim are good not even all muslims will enter heaven .the hypocrites and who worship other idols(ideologies , political and religious leader , the secular state ... ) with allah won't be accepted and will go to hell .
actually islam , the after life and paradise is our only hope of happiness as incels .
brown as in pakistani?

Well it depends on height/penis size/hair line, and all that other stuff, but given that blacks and indians tend to have far different bone structures, that much is a given, though at least indians are slightly caucasion
well trust me man , i am an ugly brown gymcelling tall fag . how about you ?