Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JBW right from the soy hivemind's mouths

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/wrc72c/what_were_some_physical_preferences_you_havehad/

HOLY FUCK, this is a reminder of why I wake up every morning and hate myself for not being HUUUUUUUUUWHITE

2022 08 18 14 55 09 What were some physical preferences you have had before in a partner    As

2022 08 18 14 54 08 What were some physical preferences you have had before in a partner    As

JEWS cant be incel

2022 08 18 14 53 51 What were some physical preferences you have had before in a partner    As

2022 08 18 14 55 02 What were some physical preferences you have had before in a partner    As

2022 08 18 14 54 35 What were some physical preferences you have had before in a partner    As

LITERALLY NO ONE SAYS-- I like men who are ethnic, short, swarthy, hairless, who look like every other man of their racial group but slightly uglier . . . which is literally what most of the non-white (non-mixed) male population looks like. Which is what most people in the world look like.

They are upvoting a guy who straight up shits on black women, and downvoting the one nigga being mildly (and quite politely) questioning about his preferences

2022 08 18 15 02 26 What were some physical preferences you have had before in a partner    As

I bet that last white bitch commenting is totally a white mountain Chad only BLM square

Last edited:
They love men with big noses until they see a guy with an acutally big, crooked nose. I hate this gaslighting.

They love men with big noses until they see a guy with an acutally big, crooked nose. I hate this gaslighting.
no they are just thinking of Adam Driver and other statusmaxxed jew nosed frame/status moggers

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/wrc72c/what_were_some_physical_preferences_you_havehad/

HOLY FUCK, this is a reminder of why I wake up every morning and hate myself for not being HUUUUUUUUUWHITE

View attachment 648921
View attachment 648924
JEWS cant be incel

View attachment 648925
View attachment 648922

View attachment 648923

LITERALLY NO ONE SAYS-- I like men who are ethnic, short, swarthy, hairless, who look like every other man of their racial group but slightly uglier . . . which is literally what most of the non-white (non-mixed) male population looks like.

>big noses
>curly hair
>deep voices
>hairy

Literally all sand nigger traits. Lifefuel tbh

Also I have freckles :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

"big noses"

Just be Kosher confirmed

>big noses
>curly hair
>deep voices
>hairy
75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg

the faggotish long kike locks on both sites of their ugly faces are a sign of worshipping the devils horns.
Jews are a satanic breed.:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg

the faggotish long kike locks on both sites of their ugly faces are a sign of worshipping the devils horns.
Jews are a satanic breed.:feelsdevil:
Everyone in this world has been tricked into worshipping the Devil :society:

Where can I find the foid who likes hairy bald guys?

I don't even think foids try to hide it anymore. they straight up say they prefer white men

JBW? Am I missing something? Where is the JBW?

Also, obligatory self plug (mayocels will understand):