Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JBW pill on IT

i thought it was gay relationship lmao.

i swear right one looks more masculine

But both are the same level of ugliness
True, especially with the norwooding after a second glance :feelshmm:

5' 2" manlet, balding and sub 3. Funny how she doesn't realize that guy would be posting on this forum if she wasn't with him :feelskek:

And for that chimpanzee imagine the struggles the poor manlet had to go trough:
  1. Studymaxxx and burn his eyelashes in order to get a degree and wageslave like the fucking cattle he is
  2. Bust his ass and gymmaxxx and possibly getting physical problems while that fat bitch just pooped her pants like the ogre she is
  3. Avoid hobbies and save money so he can beta support that black hippo
Meanwhile chads loaf around and fuck things like this:

Kek talking about justice and fairness.
And that dude isn't really ugly. (At least for that morbidly obese goblina)

My god :shock: I PRAY they do NOT have a son, he will live the most brutal of truecel existence being a curry/nigger (I can't really tell) mutt with giga subhuman ITranny parents :cryfeels:

5' 2" manlet, balding and sub 3. Funny how she doesn't realize that guy would be posting on this forum if she wasn't with him :feelskek:
I am 99% sure the foid is a tranny, just like princesskitty.

My god :shock: I PRAY they do NOT have a son, he will live the most brutal of truecel existence being a curry/nigger (I can't really tell) mutt with giga subhuman ITranny parents :cryfeels:

I am 99% sure the foid is a tranny, just like princesskitty.
Based on how she types and the subreddits she posts to, its safe to say this one is a biological foid. At least I think so.... :dafuckfeels: :feelsohgod:

She copes on r/childfree, so no worries here :feelsokman: Hmmm but just imagine the incel saint that these two would give life to. He would grow up to participate in epic adventures within the virtual world of minecraft :feelsLSD:

Lifefuel for whitecels :D

She literally looks like a male curry with a bag wig. He got her looksmatch.

Meanwhile her post essentially says "Hey, ugly brown guys this ugly White guy gets more action than you ever will, if you're not White you don't deserve to have sex you genetically inferior POS".

So, she's literally just confirming the Blackpill and probably posted her picture to get promoted here.

Screenshot 20220916 103133

Archival screenshot in case the original gets deleted.

Wait, is "she" trans? I'm genuinely curious.

Or are Dravidians that ugly?

i swear right one looks more masculine

With her jawline and his race they could have a light brown Chadpreetlet son, with them it actually might be a genetic lottery where the right combination of genes could make him a slayer, especially in India. His short height won't be an issue with a lighter skin and good jawline.

St. Sergi's jawline and face is almost all thanks to his mother. Sometimes you just have to go for a masculine-looking toilet with a Superman chin / Batman chin to get a sexy son.

He would've been an incel without JBW but he can actually make good offspring with her, but it's a lottery, they could also produce sons that have the worst features of both and their genetic line ends there.

For a virgin "friendly" subreddit they sure do like to assume that not having sex is a bad thing, even if they claim otherwise.

Here I am with the 5'2" BF, who got more action in a week than any incel will ever receive in their lifetime​

Is not having sex a bad thing then? I'm gonna wait inceltears answer, they seem to have a rather virgin shaming doublethink moment there.

Also, good for them, but is this information supposed to help me somehow? Even if I'm taller than that guy and whatever, women still hate me because of my facial scars and because I'm just ugly. Are you going to make fun of ugly guys too? We know you already do hate ugly men and you want us to commit suicide, how about you leave us incels alone

Jesus Christ, the standards of ethnic foids

Smells like monkey pox