Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBW only works on a minority of Asian toilets, most Asians want Asians

Yes, but if there are like 2000 toilets in a city that have a fetish for White men and only 200 White men in the city then those White men have the pick of the litter. Early Algerian and Moroccan immigrants to France during the 1950's also had the pick of the litter because there were almost no Berbers and Arabs in France and a number of toilets with a fetish for them.

I know a Eurasian man with a 4'11 Chinese father and a 6'7 blonde White Frisian mother, he's in his 60's and when his father went to the Netherlands there were almost no Asian men so he had the pick of the litter and simply being Chinese was enough to get a giant Stacy. This wouldn't work today but it does work if there's enough of a demand and the supply is too low.

Handsome men are universally desired regardless of their race, Chadpreet and Chang have more success with White toilets than a White Normies, sure only 6% of them would date them, but less than 1% of toilets swipe right on a 5/10.

If you do go SEAmaxxing you have to be smart about it, just like Asian men can go EEmaxxing and come home with a White Stacy if they want, the issue then becomes that she's surrounded by men who look like you and better.
4'11 and 6'7 :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
seriously it's giga larp
i stalk japanese chang changlite/chang on social media and he doesn't seem like he has succes with polish women
@Mecoja

:lul: Brutal if true.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
it's hard me to imagine tho
seriously you know about this which i stalk he doesn't seem to have sucess with slavettas
still it's some freak show if true :lul::lul::lul:

coping hard. all asian women prefer an average white man over an average asian because we mog them in every genetic factor. theres just barely any white men in asia, and when one goes there, we get thousands and thousands of matches

China bitches worship white patriarchy very much. They can say "I don't want to wait on you" to their compatriots, and even ask their children to take their surnames, but they will happily marry a foreigner (not just a white man) and then change their husband's surnames to be housewives. In addition to EAZY GIRL, women in China are also known as "housewives of the world", but they can promote China food by uploading videos.

biggest cope fest thread in existence

you dont have a clear understanding of the blackpill and races if u dont understand why jbw works on majority if not all noodles, which is proven by statistics

water, imagine believing that other races only go for whiteys JFL

I was making a really long reply to this thread, but accidentally refreshed and it got deleted so..

all women are attracted to money

JBW sometimes make me wonder if they are so self-hating that they perpetuate white worship ideas themselves or if they are just white incels coping and trying to punch down on other minorities.
it's called an superiority complex. when, because you feel yourself to be inferior, you act like everyone else is actually inferior to you