Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW Only Works for Pretty Boys

JBW is a giga cope in the West. It was invented by ugly ethnics to blame "whitey" and "race" for not getting laid, instead of directly blaming their looks.

this, lol @ people who think jbw works in a western country.

JBSSFAUMC (Just be a street-shitting freaking ass ugly mongrel curry) is the only legit theory,

Right... A white guy with harsh balding genes on both sides of the family will maintain a full head of hair with some shitty drug that destroys their manhood.

And a guy with this face will clear up his skin and get laid
1806590861_59b2a88d19.jpg

This was literally me a year ago

Jfl
I had this skin at 21 too tbh, and i don't actually have any scars now. Took accutane, but i didn't take it in the regular dosage.

Jbw works if you are at least average or decent income surrounded by self hating or poverty stricken ethnic women.

You guys actually think that was me. It's only a light comparison. Jfl, it wasn't as terrible as that truecel. The cysts were pretty bad though, and I started accutane recently. The scars might stick for life

Noo, don't confront the ethnics with truth- how will they even manage to cope anymore.