Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW maxxing will die out

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
In 10 or 20 years from now Thailand and the Philippines will become like South Korea and Japan.
JBW maxxing will then lose most of its power and will only help if you are upper tier normie or chad.
What is happening is that too many cumskins are coming over to SEA, the supply is too high.
Meanwhile Foids there are getting the seed of feminism implanted in their head by western media and social networks.
Add to this that those countries are developing very quickly while Europe and the US are becoming poor shitholes.
So JBW max ASAP.

Most JBWers are retired whore fkers or normies anyway cos I don't think an incel will drag his ass to some other country, too tiring

As long as non white women exist and white males are a global minority JBW will always exist in some capacity.
That is if you're willing to have mutt kids.

this true @GripMaxxing ?

Goldfish IQ cope. JBWmaxxing will eventually die out because whites will eventually die out.

Well in the west, I think so, but not for the same reason you listed and not any time soon.

JBW will still be a thing but significantly die down in America when whites become a smaller and smaller minority in about 50+ years from now.
The line of thinking of foids will go something like this, "well, not much white males around to try to get or impress", so I will try to get a white looking ethnic male. Aka tallfag, above average or top tier ethnic male. This the extremely optimistic scenario. The opposite will be something like this, "Nope, not enough white males to go around at all, and i dont wanna go shopping or dine out around the loser non-white areas, so I will choose to not date or marry at all". My take is leaning a little somewhat towards the latter. Because I live in CA and see first hand how it is.

As for SEA or East Asia, hells no, JBW will never end. Those noodlewhores over there are almost exactly like the noodlewhores in the west. The only difference, hardly any white males or non-Asian males around to date, marry, and have children with. Hence the incredibly low birth rates. When noodlewhores have financial independence, that is exactly what happens.

Last edited: