Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW maxxer loves curry pussy but hates curry food

Basic white boy can't handle the spicy tikka masala.

tfw all our water is shitwater :(

UUUUOHHHHHHHH !!!! me haz idea !!!! spices kill bacteria !!! add extreme spices to all he food !!!!!! :horror::horror::horror:

OMG WHY WYPIPO DON SEASON THEY SHITFOOD ???????????????????? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Likes easy sex but hates food that actually has flavor...

Caucus mountain activity!

UUUUOHHHHHHHH !!!! me haz idea !!!! spices kill bacteria !!! add extreme spices to all he food !!!!!! :horror::horror::horror:

OMG WHY WYPIPO DON SEASON THEY SHITFOOD ???????????????????? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Over thousands of years curries probably developed resistance to the bacteria in their poo water. Meanwhile a cumskin just looks at that shit and instantly contracts tuberculosis :feelskek:

Curries are biggest subhuman i ever saw

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Mega fucking sex-haver problems. Imagine having enough options that you actually care about this.

Many more spices grow in hotter climates.

Aa4D6xAW 700w 0

For me personally, curry pussy is no different to any other pussy.

cos it don’t mattER what colour the pussy is, pussy is pussy you feel me nigga? Whether you Fuck white, black, Asian, Indian or any other race, it all feels the same.

I’m speaking from expERience cos I fucked girls from all diffERent backgrounds.

As for food, I’m not picky either. I like Indian food as much as I like western cuisine, Asian cuisine and all other cuisines.

The less picky you are in life (in terms of
Women, food and anything else), the more things you can enjoy.

Over thousands of years curries probably developed resistance to the bacteria in their poo water. Meanwhile a cumskin just looks at that shit and instantly contracts tuberculosis :feelskek:
I guess being indian has some benefits afterall

White man: gets praised incessantly if he simply sits down and eats free food she made

Indian man: there's no food because he's a misogynistic p.o.s. for thinking women should cook

Seen it in person and on tiktok a hundred times.

Indian food is fucking delicious and this dude is lucky enough to have a gf that actually cooks and yet he complains, what an idiot.

spiceshit is overrated, and thirdworlder seethe about spices because thats all they have, I just like simple thing with salt no need to put your red powder all over it

You can’t have a curry and eat it

He needs to spend 1 month in the UK or Canada to get further accustomed to curry cuisine