Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW Latina teacher impregnated by 8th grader

Abu Incel al-Cuck

Abu Incel al-Cuck

Caliph of the Incelistan
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ice-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bb72fe56a1a8
Jared
Lcv2

I know I should have a serious response to this, but I keep thinking of Jared Fogle from Subway.
A76AB024 33BA 49D5 B161 D661FC1F7CE9

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUUUUCK

Maybe he has a massive dick

Damn, he is lucky as hell.

My Spanish teacher in high school was an 8/10 for being in her 30s. Oh god I wish that was me.

You ain't ugly, but you are a dick... That's why people hate you even here.
Ah, well, this isn’t going in a direction I like. How about we resume to talk about the main topic at hand?

>In January, Vera said she discovered the boy had gotten her pregnant. When the couple told the boy’s family, according to the teacher, they were ecstatic and supportive.

MOBILIZE THE PURIFICATION UNITS.

Even his last name is WHITE kek

lucky guy too she looks hot

what a lucky little bitch, I am so envious of these teacher slayers tbh. I don't even care if the teacher is hot. Just being that age and being able to fuck the teacher would be such an ego booster

That's not the chad who fucked her. Left guy is a meme, right guy is older than 13.

Reminder that he already achieved his only mission.

If the roles were reversed all hell would break loose. The guy would be sent to the gallows.

All whites need to leave this forum RIGHT NOW!

This is disgusting that these young kids get off scott-free when they clearly know what they are doing. I am not necessarily defending the woman in these cases either, but our legal system sure is messed up when only ONE of the obviously consensual adults is heavily punished. The young Chads will be high fiving each other the next week while the teacher will rot in jail.

when he gets older and loses weight he will legit be a slayer chad, he has good bones i can feel it

She must have been pissed at her boyfriend or her dad.

and once again women CAN NOT be seen as pedophiles

I seriously want some old fat bastard teacher to impregnate an 8th grade student and see the media backfire it gets compared to this.