Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW is so undefeated!

U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★
6PSL cumskin with blue eyes and light hair can slay tons of SEA apes. Just abandon your family and live in a jungle in Cambodia, bro!

3-4PSL 17-180cm browns are invading the Western Jewrope and procreating with aryan goddesses all the time completely changing the inner structure of these countries. Bunch of negros, arabs and sandniggers basically ruin entire western jewrope. Cumskins cannot even lift a finger. Its over. The west has fallen.

Mathematically speaking, an average brown has SMV of top 15-25% cumskin. Obv it depends on tons of variables.

To conclude, being brown is a threshold to not be incel in West in modern times.

Thanks for reading.

Hopefully it gets sticked cuz its a brilliant high IQ thread. No need to thank me.

Ricecel mayo toursists genocide squad.

That's it.

they only import males thats why its gender imbalance i think.

Yeah, it works, but being JBW does not mean you are not going to end as a pure betabuxx.

Face>else.
I'd impregnate some NAFRI goddessed with a pleasure. Doubt you brown subhumans would've done anything HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This thread is shit

6PSL cumskin with blue eyes and light hair can slay tons of SEA apes
6PSL is like 7.5/10, which is equivalent to Chadlite. With that stats you can easily slay without leaving your country, so this whole thread is pointless

6PSL cumskin with blue eyes and light hair can slay tons of SEA apes. Just abandon your family and live in a jungle in Cambodia, bro!

3-4PSL 17-180cm browns are invading the Western Jewrope and procreating with aryan goddesses all the time completely changing the inner structure of these countries. Bunch of negros, arabs and sandniggers basically ruin entire western jewrope. Cumskins cannot even lift a finger. Its over. The west has fallen.

Mathematically speaking, an average brown has SMV of top 15-25% cumskin. Obv it depends on tons of variables.

To conclude, being brown is a threshold to not be incel in West in modern times.

Thanks for reading.

Hopefully it gets sticked cuz its a brilliant high IQ thread. No need to thank me.
Nice brag at the end

More like Just be Caucasoid. Its all about the bones, coloring comes second

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back