Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBW is not purely biological, there are definitely other factors

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
So I came across this study that showed that indigenous tribes prefer people that look like them instead of European faces, even blue eyed blonde hair people. This changed a lot among tribe members that lived in urbanized areas who were more exposed to European features and peoples.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3474915/

This result was repeated among the hazda tribe people

This doesn't mean they wouldn't find blue eyes more attractive on their own people, but it does show the facial symmetry or features might be perceived differently by them as what is attractive.

So I came across this study that showed that indigenous tribes prefer people that look like them instead of European faces, even blue eyed blonde hair people. This changed a lot among tribe members that lived in urbanized areas who were more exposed to European features and peoples.

This doesn't mean they wouldn't find blue eyes more attractive on their own people, but it does show the facial symmetry or features might be perceived differently by them as what is attractive.
This is what ethnics deserve for FAILING to defend themselves to the superior white man

This is what ethnics deserve for FAILING to defend themselves to the superior white man
It's not ethnics fault their ancestors didn't make the industrial revolution first.
Anglos mogged the earth forever.
Ultimate whitehood is being English ethnically with blue eyes

”Might makes right” is a terrible principle.
violence rules the world. If you can dominate everyone else, that's who rules the world and makes the rules, and that's who women want to fuck.
Peace, communication, love, and compassion are incel tier traits.

It's not ethnics fault their ancestors didn't make the industrial revolution first.
This is why losers should NEVER breed. It just perpetuates generations of emasulated losers. It's better to go out like the Native Americans, and just get completely wiped out into irrelevance

It may not be purely biological, but it's certainly pure bullshit
But dating app information shows that in short term relationship sites like tinder, women overwhelmingly want to fuck white men.
Idc about long term websites that show women mostly all want their own race, that's just beta buck cucking

violence rules the world. If you can dominate everyone else, that's who rules the world and makes the rules, and that's who women want to fuck.
Peace, communication, love, and compassion are incel tier traits.
No truer words have been spoken. This should be pinned

This is why losers should NEVER breed. It just perpetuates generations of emasulated losers. It's better to go out like the Native Americans, and just get completely wiped out into irrelevance
I would kind of agree, but China might overtake the west and it will be lifefuel for ricecels.
Curries, medcels, sandcels, and blackcels have no chance. It is over.
No truer words have been spoken. This should be pinned
thank you for your kind words bro

tell that to stormfrontcels, or women
Stormcels always apply it arbitrarily. They will say ”Non-Europeans, go away from Europe”, when the response is ”Europeans go away from the Americas” they suddenly change their mind and say ”B-but whites built the infrastructure and should therefore stay”.

As for women, they don’t appreciate strength, only looks. For example, if an ugly ogre beats up a chad for some reason, who will receive praise/pity? Will they like the ogre?

Last edited:
I would kind of agree, but China might overtake the west and it will be lifefuel for ricecels.
Curries, medcels, sandcels, and blackcels have no chance. It is over.

thank you for your kind words bro
Even if China takes over, I doubt that would translate into them becoming cultural Chads. It would rather translate to a lot of entitled middle class incels. The top .001% will be white for a long time.

Stormcels always apply it arbitrarily. They will say ”Non-Europeans, go away from Europe”, when the response is ”Europeans go away from the Americas” they suddenly change their mind and say ”B-but whites built the infrastructure and should therefore stay”.

As for women, they don’t appreciate strength, only looks. For example, if an ugly ogre beats up a chad for some reason, who will receive praise/pity? Will they like the ogre?

Chad beating up someone: White Knight Superhero
Ugly guy beating up someone: Psychopath

East asian cutlures liked lighter skin tones even before they ever made contact with europeans and even knew that whites existed.

Sure some of it may have to do with socio economic implications (richfag staying indoor, poor peasant in the fields tanning) but i really don't think that's the only explanation
But this is perfectly consistent. Europeans built both european and american infrastructure.

Last edited:

East asian cutlures liked lighter skin tones even before they ever made contact with europeans and even knew that whites existed.
It's not about white skin, it's about bone structure.

No suprising honestly. People are attracted to their features.
Imagine this situation. You're south american tribal in 1500. All people you saw had brown skin, black hair, brown eyes. No white people, black people, asians, arabs.
Then some spaniards show up and you see white man for first time ever. What do you think his reaction is ?
But dating app information shows that in short term relationship sites like tinder, women overwhelmingly want to fuck white men.
Idc about long term websites that show women mostly all want their own race, that's just beta buck cucking
Most ehtnic women go for ethnic men. Your ethnicels act as whitecels on /pol/ /int/ crying that your women goes for other races which is not true.

Last edited:
No suprising honestly. People are attracted to their features.
Imagine this situation. You're south american tribal in 1500. All people you saw had brown skin, black hair, brown eyes. No white people, black people, asians, arabs.
Then some spaniards show up and you see white man for first time ever. What do you think his reaction is ?

Most ehtnic women go for ethnic men. Your ethnicels act as whitecels on /pol/ /int/ crying that your women goes for other races which is not true.
Ethnics do go for whites in short term dating sites like tinder, but go for other ethnics on long term dating sites (except Asian women).
This tells us they will fuck white chads and want them sexually, but settle for ethnics to beta buck cuck due to culture or familiarity.
I would rather be in the first class than second, alpha fucks, not beta bucks.

stormcucks are a joke

Even if China takes over, I doubt that would translate into them becoming cultural Chads. It would rather translate to a lot of entitled middle class incels. The top .001% will be white for a long time.
if china can stay in power for centuries and colonialize like they do in africa, then they might have a shot.

Sure some of it may have to do with socio economic implications (richfag staying indoor, poor peasant in the fields tanning) but i really don't think that's the only explanation

But this is perfectly consistent. Europeans built both european and american infrastructure.
I think women actually go for darker skin men in general and men actually go for lighter skinned women. This is true of every race of man, including darker white men.

Large amount of infrastructure in modern america is being built by non whites as well, so at what point should whites be forced to leave with them? I don't mind people who are white seperatists, but go back to Europe if they want that.

Last edited:
Ethnics do go for whites in short term dating sites like tinder, but go for other ethnics on long term dating sites (except Asian women).
This tells us they will fuck white chads and want them sexually, but settle for ethnics to beta buck cuck due to culture or familiarity.
I would rather be in the first class than second, alpha fucks, not beta bucks.

stormcucks are a joke

if china can stay in power for centuries and colonialize like they do in africa, then they might have a shot.

I think women actually go for darker skin men in general and men actually go for lighter skinned women. This is true of every race of man, including darker white men.

Large amount of infrastructure in modern america is being built by non whites as well, so at what point should whites be forced to leave with them? I don't mind people who are white seperatists, but go back to Europe if they want that.
/INT/ thinks white men are incels...and here are chads....strange

There are studies that support this. White skin is associated with youth after all, hence why babies or kids have light skin that darkens with age, plus on the other hand, darker skin is correlated with more T iirc

Check
Whitemaxxed
Just take over everything you encounter and enslave darkies theory
Colonialmaxx

”Might makes right” is a terrible principle.
It's the truth though, no one gives two fucks how logical or rational your morals or ethics are, if you can't enforce it, no one's gonna follow it. It's one of the reasons I don't give a shit when stromfrontcucks try and accuse Islam of being a "death cult" or that the Prophet was a warlord. Might makes right, no matter how stupid that "right" is. Look at all the shit the jews push, yet we are powerless to do anything about it regardless of how stupid it all is
It's not about white skin, it's about bone structure.
Brutal truth. Racism was NEVER about skin color, but bone shape.

18846724_303.jpg

Last edited:
It's the truth though, no one gives two fucks how logical or rational your morals or ethics are, if you can't enforce it, no one's gonna follow it. It's one of the reasons I don't give a shit when stromfrontcucks try and accuse Islam of being a "death cult" or that the Prophet was a warlord. Might makes right, no matter how stupid that "right" is. Look at all the shit the jews push, yet we are powerless to do anything about it regardless of how stupid it all is

Brutal truth. Racism was NEVER about skin color, but bone shape.

18846724_303.jpg
the study still says tribal people are more attracted to their own kind.
We are not used to seeing blacks with albino features, so it looks really weird to us.

It literally isn't the truth though. By that logic, it would be morally justified for incels to be persecuted and imprisoned for presenting some vague threat towards women and society because the government and mainstream media propagates it. You don't even agree with it yourself, you say "all the shit the jews push", do you think they are morally justified in "pushing shit"?

stromfrontcucks try and accuse Islam of being a "death cult" or that the Prophet was a warlord.
Stormcels always apply it arbitrarily.

It literally isn't the truth though. By that logic, it would be morally justified for incels to be persecuted and imprisoned for presenting some vague threat towards women and society because the government and mainstream media propagates it. You don't even agree with it yourself, you say "all the shit the jews push", do you think they are morally justified in "pushing shit"?
English Civil Law is innocent until proven guilty (except for woman accusing random men of rape).
But whoever controls the world pretty much sets what is morally acceptable (to an extend, but it is more flexible overtime).

English Civil Law is innocent until proven guilty (except for woman accusing random men of rape).
But whoever controls the world pretty much sets what is morally acceptable (to an extend, but it is more flexible overtime).
Since these moralities are "flexible overtime" they are not consistent and often illogical and should therefore not be taken seriously.

Since these moralities are "flexible overtime" they are not consistent and often illogical and should therefore not be taken seriously.
True, but you can change the moral framework in sneaky ways.
For example, one model of morality would be doing things that if everyone did would make the world a better place for everyone.
Another model could be leaving people alone and having free choice what you want to do, as long as it doesn't harm anyone directly.

I'm not necessarily saying that it is or isn't morally justified. What I am saying is that if you don't have power, no one gives a shit about your ideas of morality. Look at how men were able to control women 100 years ago VS now how they are unable to control them. What changed? Men no longer have power, so they cannot enforce proper morals.
We are not used to seeing blacks with albino features, so it looks really weird to us.
fair point

Im british blue eyes 5 foot 9

It's because they have feminine features and lack dimorphism. Fairer features such as pale skin are a huge looksmaxx to both Asian men and women. You can just look at how big the difference when either wear makeup and make themselves look paler.

Women are more racist than stormcucks tbh
I wish women were outwardly racist so that they wouldn’t vote for shit policies of racial mixing in white nations. Instead of European women with signs saying “WELCOME REFUGEES!” It should say “FUCK SYRIAN COWARDS GO BACK” that’d be funny

I wish women were outwardly racist so that they wouldn’t vote for shit policies of racial mixing in white nations. Instead of European women with signs saying “WELCOME REFUGEES!” It should say “FUCK SYRIAN COWARDS GO BACK” that’d be funny
Yea but foids aren’t honest

White women were created for Med cock.

Im british blue eyes 5 foot 9
Maybe you are irish/scottis/welsh or some other kind of subhuman brit?
Also incel means it's over for you no matter what cause you are ugly.

All that matters to foids is that you have a caucasian skull, masculine sexually dimorphic features, a decent frame and that you be tall.

Foids are more attracted to typical Caucasoid skull traits. JBW is associated more with Caucasoid skulls than with whiteness. White people are the ones with more Caucasoid skulls, and because of that, foids are more likely to be attracted to white men since they have a higher percentage of chads.

Personally, I don't like calling it JBW. I prefer to call it "Just have a Caucasian Chad-like Skull".

You're probably correct. White people look too foreign to these tribes so they wouldn't mix with them. Maybe has something to do with evolving differently and having incompatible immune systems. The genetic distance plays a role.
In my opinion, top tier whites are still the most attractive objectively. The media definitely plays a role.

No shit. JBW is because of western media domination. And even then most people still prefer their own.

All that matters to foids is that you have a caucasian skull, masculine sexually dimorphic features, a decent frame and that you be tall.

Foids are more attracted to typical Caucasoid skull traits. JBW is associated more with Caucasoid skulls than with whiteness. White people are the ones with more Caucasoid skulls, and because of that, foids are more likely to be attracted to white men since they have a higher percentage of chads.

Personally, I don't like calling it JBW. I prefer to call it "Just have a Caucasian Chad-like Skull".
Arabs and North Indians have caucasoid skull shapes, but are at the bottom of the totem pole along with rice. I think it is nordic features.

And even then most people still prefer their own.
For females, they all prefer their own race (except Asian women) for long term dating, but to fuck and ONS they prefer white males.

For males, they all prefer middle eastern, then asian, then hispanic, then white, then black. There is only little variation in this, and its the same for short and long term partners becuase males don't have a dual mating strategy of cuckoldry like women do.

Arabs and North Indians have caucasoid skull shapes, but are at the bottom of the totem pole along with rice. I think it is nordic features.
That's in the right direction. I suppose nordic is a better word to use instead of just "white" or "caucasian"

That's in the right direction. I suppose nordic is a better word to use instead of just "white" or "caucasian"
Many Nords claim to be the only actual whites.

Maybe you are irish/scottis/welsh or some other kind of subhuman brit?
Also incel means it's over for you no matter what cause you are ugly.
My line is irish and scottish, im brown hair blue eyes 5 foot 9 skinny ( i need gym)