Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jbw is cope, jbh is legit.

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Jbw is cope in America. In America just be Hispanic is legit (jbh). The average age of a Hispanics is 11 years old. While the average age of whites is 37. Hispanics are not going through a demographic crisis like mayocels. Hispanics have their culture and work together unlike whites. Jbw is only legit in south east Asia. Soon whites will be a minority in America while Hispanics will be a majority.

Such a cope lol.

Soon indians will be a majority.

This is a joke right?

688FC839 7E81 472C B8DE 7725BE0D2C77

Such a cope lol.

Soon indians will be a majority.

This is a joke right?
The white race is dying out. No one on here talks about the demographics issue. Whites are in the negative for replacing the elderly and dead.

Imagine posting this piece of shit jfl

The white race is dying out. No one on here talks about the demographics issue. Whites are in the negative for replacing the elderly and dead.
Most people will be white after genetic engineering becomes mainstream. Liberal whites who don't like children are dying out and being replaced by Whites who value having children.

You must be a white supremacist, while I already overlap in some things of your ideology, I can't still conceit the idea of white people being unwanted.
You must see statistics, they don't lie, and interracial relationships are the leading when we talk about black malex white toilet.
Curries generally go for the lowest end.

Jbw is cope in America. In America just be Hispanic is legit (jbh). The average age of a Hispanics is 11 years old. While the average age of whites is 37. Hispanics are not going through a demographic crisis like mayocels. Hispanics have their culture and work together unlike whites. Jbw is only legit in south east Asia. Soon whites will be a minority in America while Hispanics will be a majority.
Most Hispanics in the US identify as white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

White men will just breed everybody else's women :feelskek:. That's what they were doing anyways to begin with lol.

You must be a white supremacist, while I already overlap in some things of your ideology, I can't still conceit the idea of white people being unwanted.
You must see statistics, they don't lie, and interracial relationships are the leading when we talk about black malex white toilet.
Curries generally go for the lowest end.
True. Whites aren't going extinct. It's just that most White people in the future will belong to highly conservative circles who value having a strong family (Amish).

Most people will be white after genetic engineering becomes mainstream. Liberal whites who don't like children are dying out and being replaced by Whites who value having children.
Cope

True. Whites aren't going extinct. It's just that most White people in the future will belong to highly conservative circles who value having a strong family (Amish).
America and Europe is importing shitskins to compensate for the demographic problems

white is actually the worst race to be. because we have the most sexually degenerate culture. sexually degenerate culture = foids are absolutely unhinged and can just fuck chad while every non chad rots. other races have more traditional expressions of love and sexuality, which are more egalitarian.

ethnicels will cope and seethe, but it's the truth.

If white people die off in America, America itself dies off. You think that country will stay a first world country for long without the prowess and brainpower of white people? Jfl
White people built that country, without them it's just another third world wasteland.

If white people die off in America, America itself dies off. You think that country will stay a first world country for long without the prowess and brainpower of white people? Jfl
White people built that country, without them it's just another third world wasteland.
Well it’s happening. Whites are almost a minority. Hispanics are almost the majority.

America and Europe is importing shitskins to compensate for the demographic problems
Yes, most White are degenerate liberals. Whites who are conservative will have children and survive.

white is actually the worst race to be. because we have the most sexually degenerate culture. sexually degenerate culture = foids are absolutely unhinged and can just fuck chad while every non chad rots. other races have more traditional expressions of love and sexuality, which are more egalitarian.

ethnicels will cope and seethe, but it's the truth.
I think it's mostly that ethnic girls don't really get a choice on what man to choose, so they end up marrying an ethnic man.

I think it's mostly that ethnic girls don't really get a choice on what man to choose, so they end up marrying an ethnic man.
I see ethnicels claim that there are hoards of white men going to their countries and taking every one of their foids, leaving none for the native inhabitants of their country :lul:

I see ethnicels claim that there are hoards of white men going to their countries and taking every one of their foids, leaving none for the native inhabitants of their country :lul:
There are breeding parties in India BTW for Indian women to have a half white baby.

How can anyone still believe jbw? lol

Yes, most White are degenerate liberals. Whites who are conservative will have children and survive.
Conservativtism is on the decline. If you look at simple demographic charts. The white race is on a steep decline. Women might prefer white chad but they’re not reproducing, unlike like Hispanics.

Conservativtism is on the decline. If you look at simple demographic charts. The white race is on a steep decline. Women might prefer white chad but they’re not reproducing, unlike like Hispanics.
Most Hispanic Americans identify as white. Don't forget the Amish. https://mercatornet.com/one-group-of-americans-has-the-highest-fertility-in-the-world-it-doubles-every-20-years/77391/#:~:text=Population and fertility&text=“The North American Amish population,an almost 180 percent increase.
I get that you hate White people, because you're ethnic, but White people are here to stay.

Most Hispanic Americans identify as white. Don't forget the Amish. https://mercatornet.com/one-group-of-americans-has-the-highest-fertility-in-the-world-it-doubles-every-20-years/77391/#:~:text=Population and fertility&text=“The North American Amish population,an almost 180 percent increase.
I get that you hate White people, because you're ethnic, but White people are here to stay.
I don’t hate white people. I look at the studies and the facts. The future will be ethnics and mutt white people. Unfortunately

I don’t hate white people. I look at the studies and the facts. The future will be ethnics and mutt white people. Unfortunately
Genetic Enigneering (designer babies) will change racial demographics in favour of White people.

What happened to native Americans will also happen to mayo Americans :feelshmm::smonk:

Genetic Enigneering (designer babies) will change racial demographics in favour of White people.
Yeah and what’s the time frame for that to happen

You are really bluepilled if you think jbw isn’t real
I’m starting to think jbw is over hyped after listening to hell by the dashboard. In California 70% of Asians still date Asians.

Yeah and what’s the time frame for that to happen
Based on my calculations and observations on the progress of genetic engineering (a few years a go, a boy was born in China with genetically engineered immunity to HIV, some people, mostly Whites, are born with natural immunity to the virus), we will reach the point of changing a baby's eye, skin and hair colour reasonably well at around 2040. It will take some time to be accepted, so I believe that we will reach the point of thousands of White babies being born across the world from ethnic mothers from 2060 onwards.

I’m starting to think jbw is over hyped after listening to hell by the dashboard. In California 70% of Asians still date Asians.
Because there aren't enough White men for Asian women to go by. Also, a 30% rate of race mixing is much higher than the average in the US.

Because there aren't enough White men for Asian women to go by. Also, a 30% rate of race mixing is much higher than the average in the US.
There are plenty of normal white single guys in California. Most of these black pill channels. Like incelmatics / tfm / pyramid . They’re all white and they have their own antidotal evidence that there’s an abundance of single zoomer white males.

There are plenty of normal white single guys in California. Most of these black pill channels. Like incelmatics / tfm / pyramid . They’re all white and they have their own antidotal evidence that there’s an abundance of single zoomer white males.
Of course there is. Ugly white male zoomers' only hope is to ascend with an ethnic girl. Pyramid is a faggot infiltrator. He genuinely believes that it is better to be ethnic than to be white:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. He's actually said that white men are doing worse because of their portrayal in the media. These fags aren't Black Pilled. If you believe that the media can convince women to like 5'5 Indian janitors, you are in some :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: territory.
Anecdotal evidence trumps empirical evidence
\

Its true that latinos tend to have a better dating culture, but it doesn't apply to everyone. They have more traditional dating, so latino guys have it better as long as their community isn't westernized

this is true. i always find myself being mogged by hispanics, so much so ive grown somewhat of a disdain for them at this rate

this is true. i always find myself being mogged by hispanics, so much so ive grown somewhat of a disdain for them at this rate
Hispanics have their traditions , they’re family oriented. Literally if they have a family member that’s single. They will help him find a gf. Also Hispanics don’t fall for that woke bull shit. If you listen to Hispanic music they still use an accordion and trumpets