Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW is absolute cope, it's JBNordid

AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NEET
★★★★★
I challenge every Nordidcel to tell us y the f r u incel, because I can't even believe it, as an incel outcast suffering from ethnic passing pill :blackpill:
I cannot ever geomaxx like you, much less have girls non-disgusted by my non-chadish-genes face with brown eyes and blackish hair :blackpill:

The real JBW is just be woman.

Racepill is obsessed brimstone.

I challenge every Nordidcel to tell us y the f r u incel, because I can't even believe it, as an incel outcast suffering from ethnic passing pill :blackpill:
I cannot ever geomaxx like you, much less have girls non-disgusted by my non-chadish-genes face with brown eyes and blackish hair :blackpill:
No offence brocel but this is cope. Most foids like darker/Mediterranean features on a man, the problem is your non-chadish face genes

No offence brocel but this is cope. Most foids like darker/Mediterranean features on a man, the problem is your non-chadish face genes
If you mean latinas you were exposed to, of course, because it is more similar to their own genetics of colours!

There are nordids who look like this:

A

But, my crush, and type, which was a blonde cutie, was absolutely staring and chatting with blonde chad and blonde prettyboy. And even hanging out ONLY with blonde cutie girlfriends, JFL! Those best girls absolutely DO have similar genetics bias, apparently.

If you mean latinas you were exposed to, of course, because it is more similar to their own genetics of colours!
No. Look at the vast majority of heart-throb celebrities in the past few decades. John Hamm, George Clooney, Timothee Chalamet, etc. All white but with dark hair.

But, my crush, and type, which was a blonde cutie, was absolutely staring and chatting with blonde chad and blonde prettyboy. And even hanging out ONLY with blonde cutie girlfriends, JFL! Those best girls absolutely DO have similar genetics bias, apparently.
Prettyboy that happened to be blonde. She still would've simped for him if he had brown hair

No. Look at the vast majority of heart-throb celebrities in the past few decades. John Hamm, George Clooney, Timothee Chalamet, etc. All white but with dark hair.
Our god and saviour Seon O'Pry has black hair and very colourful blue eyes, I want this nice combo. If I would be giving up on life COMPLETELY, I will decide to fraud with blue contact lenses forever, my girl wouldn't even know.

Our god and saviour Seon O'Pry has black hair and very colourful blue eyes, I want this nice combo. If I would be giving up on life COMPLETELY, I will decide to fraud with blue contact lenses forever, my girl wouldn't even know.
I won't argue with that. Blue eyes/dark hair is a chad combo

JBW theory is what you get when all your discourse is coming from some indian who moved to America like RehabRoom

JBW theory is what you get when all your discourse is coming from some indian who moved to America like RehabRoom
Totally. Most of his videos are annoying because of the topics and perspective he chooses.
.is and DBDR are way better time spent.

Kys racebaiter

Kys racebaiter
It's true. What kind of ethnic foid would be glad that a non-blonde non-blueeyed incel geomaxxed to her? She'd laugh and reject us!
I am not racially different, I'm white as anyone.

It's true. What kind of ethnic foid would be glad that a non-blonde non-blueeyed incel geomaxxed to her?
She wouldn't be with the blonde blue-eyed guy unless he's moneymaxxed or actually good looking.

And as I said, many NW Euros(Anglos, Celts, French, etc.) are Alpinid, Atlantid, Dinarid, or even Mediterranid in pheno. Most Anglos & French have some shade of brown hair.
She'd laugh and reject us!
K
I am not racially different, I'm white as anyone.
Never said you weren't

Genotype=main determinant of race.