Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JBW is a huge cope by mentally ill ethnics

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Ole boy had to hide the evidence that he lost and conceded on page 1, cried like a little bitch on page 2 over jokes and banter, and then argued for pages with old quotes.
I've clearly hurt you to the point of no return, the fact that you still remember that thread and how i raped you in it is proof that you've been abused and hurt like a bitch by me. You're a dog and i'm your master at this point and nothing will change that, now wiggle your tail for me my loyal abused dog

tenor.gif

He talks trash like @FullTimeLoser :feelssus:
I'm not him and i can prove that effortlessly. The proof is that he's a loser and claims to be a loser according to his name meanwhile i'm a winner and i claim to be a winner, case closed.

Now try to debunk this undisputable evidence

He talks trash like @FullTimeLoser :feelssus:
I noticed that too. He's a complete copy. He's also a Graycel fag who knows about the users here. And claimed that FTL humiliated me somehow and compared himself to him. He's also obsessed with hating ethnic guilt or whatever.

He's a fuckin alt. I swear :feelsgah:

Not even white people are white, Europe was invaded by everyone.
England was taken by everyone

Romans
Saxons
Vikings
Celtic

But then they fucked everyone

China
India
Africa

Then they created America

I'm not him and i can prove that effortlessly. The proof is that he's a loser and claims to be a loser according to his name meanwhile i'm a winner and i claim to be a winner, case closed.

Now try to debunk this undisputable evidence
:ping:

I noticed that too. He's a complete copy. He's also a Graycel fag who knows about the users here. And claimed that FTL humiliated me somehow and compared himself to him. He's also obsessed with hating ethnic guilt or whatever.

He's a fuckin alt. I swear :feelsgah:
Indeed

FTL was also an aggressive greycel as well:feelswhere: it's a very striking away of talking trash to say the least.

@Uggo Mongo thoughts ?

Aw now you don't know him? :feelsaww:

Show your face. Abominable sand-man .
Yeah i don't, when i said that he tormented you it was because you mentioned him as the guy who resembles me by calling me the second version of him. And i tormented you, so....

Don't know how can you not get this and you resort to some weird conspiracies instead

JBW mainly works on noodlewhores, if you're living in some African shitskin country of course you won't notice the effect.

Yeah i don't, when i said that he tormented you it was because you mentioned him as the guy who resembles me by calling me the second version of him. And i tormented you, so....

Don't know how can you not get this and you resort to some weird conspiracies instead
I said you're an Islamic coper just like ftl you lying son of a bitch. Not once did I hint at us being enemies . :feelsahh:

Your resemblance of him was present long before I even mentioned him otherwise I wouldn't have compared you to him in the first place. Your way of attacking me was the icing on the cake. :feelsjuice:

I said you're an Islamic coper just like ftl you lying son of a bitch. Not once did I hint at us being enemies . :feelsahh:

Your resemblance of him was present long before I even mentioned him otherwise I wouldn't have compared you to him in the first place. Your way of attacking me was the icing on the cake. :feelsjuice:
keep crying for me ya ibn al a7ba :feelshaha:

ya man fuck those self hating ethnics.
they think jbw is legit and than can’t explain why st.blackops cel is an incel :feelsBox:

ya man fuck those self hating ethnics.
they think jbw is legit and than can’t explain why st.blackops cel is an incel :feelsBox:
Did you get to see his sfcel thread ?

JBW is real.
However that doesn't mean every single white man on earth is a chad.
Just because JBW is real doesn't mean white incels don't exist.

JBW is real.
However that doesn't mean every single white man on earth is a chad.
Just because JBW is real doesn't mean white incels don't exist.
Exactly, people overblow it and think any white man could get pussy.

Ethnics can go back to their home countries and get sex because they’re western. Why do whites have to travel to an area 5,000 miles away, that’s not their cultural or ethnic homeland, while nonwhites can leave our homeland and ascend in their home countries?

It’s a win win too. Because they usually vote left. Leftist policies make incels. If they all left we’d get conservatives back in office and we’d go back to the 40’s where nobody was a incel.
304FE3C4 9B84 42C5 A0CC D80A3650DBB8

Sure
I think JBW applies to Europeans only. White-passing ethnics still look ethnic, you can tell they are not actually white. I personally know a few people like these.
Cope, jbw itself is mostly exaggerated by trolls and incel ethnics who think if they were white they would be slaying.

Last edited:
I was raised in an ethnic North African country that has some white looking people due to colonialism in the past. I know a bunch of white looking people here myself and yet they're incel as fuck and all the slayers were native looking and don't look white at all

One dude in particular was with me in middle and high school. He had blue eyes, light brown hair, 6 foot tall, but was 4/10 facially and he received absolutely no attention from prime JBs and got cucked by a 3/10 nigger looking guy (btw he had sex many times with prime teens because he had status and was NT), and the only relationship he had was with an ugly 4'8 foid that people make fun of and literally call a midget. I truly don't understand the concept of JBW since i never saw it IRL before

Another white looking one i know looks 6/10 facially, blue eyes and dark brown hair, around 5'9, balding a little but not noticeable and dresses nicely yet i never saw him with a woman before and he was desperate for a relationship from what i've seen while also receiving no attention fron prime women

Honestly is JBW good for anything other than pulling some mentally ill self-hating disgraceful 3/10 jungle gooks and giving birth to school shooting truecel autistic sons?
JBW is mostly true in :
-countries with large white populations that hate nonwhites but still have sizable minorities (thus the hate), so that being nonwhite isn't seen as exotic

-SEA and Central America

Outside of these, if you're in a 99% white country JBW is bullshit, and if you're in a muslim country JBW is also mostly bullshit since whites are seen as carriers of an impure degenerate culture.

I'm not sure about subsaharan Africa, my guess is that they're so poor there that anyone who's not black has automatically high status
Ethnics can go back to their home countries and get sex because they’re western. Why do whites have to travel to an area 5,000 miles away, that’s not their cultural or ethnic homeland, while nonwhites can leave our homeland and ascend in their home countries?

It’s a win win too. Because they usually vote left. Leftist policies make incels. If they all left we’d get conservatives back in office and we’d go back to the 40’s where nobody was a incel.
ok are you purposefully trying to sound dumber than you are ? I've seen your posts and I know what you believe but even someone like you must know that the ethniccels here are all at least second get immigrants, they never came from anywhere they were born to ethnic parent who came already married and just had to worry about money grinding.

When they produce offspring, this offspring naturally believes they're at home in their birth country and it comes as a shock tot hem when they gradually realize that caucasians despise and hate them, and would of course never breed with them

These second gen ethnics would also have big trouble going back to the country of their parents, they have zero affinity with it and don't speak the language oftentimes.

That said, I still believe going back would be the best choice for them, as they won't ever feel home anywhere, so at least choose somewhere where you're not seen as a nuisance and a cockroach by the majority of the population. They will sound and act foreign in their adoption country for the rest of their lives but at least they won't be incel.

Last edited: