Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JBW is a huge cope by mentally ill ethnics

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
I was raised in an ethnic North African country that has some white looking people due to colonialism in the past. I know a bunch of white looking people here myself and yet they're incel as fuck and all the slayers were native looking and don't look white at all

One dude in particular was with me in middle and high school. He had blue eyes, light brown hair, 6 foot tall, but was 4/10 facially and he received absolutely no attention from prime JBs and got cucked by a 3/10 nigger looking guy (btw he had sex many times with prime teens because he had status and was NT), and the only relationship he had was with an ugly 4'8 foid that people make fun of and literally call a midget. I truly don't understand the concept of JBW since i never saw it IRL before

Another white looking one i know looks 6/10 facially, blue eyes and dark brown hair, around 5'9, balding a little but not noticeable and dresses nicely yet i never saw him with a woman before and he was desperate for a relationship from what i've seen while also receiving no attention fron prime women

Honestly is JBW good for anything other than pulling some mentally ill self-hating disgraceful 3/10 jungle gooks and giving birth to school shooting truecel autistic sons?

Ethnics can go back to their home countries and get sex because they’re western. Why do whites have to travel to an area 5,000 miles away, that’s not their cultural or ethnic homeland, while nonwhites can leave our homeland and ascend in their home countries?

It’s a win win too. Because they usually vote left. Leftist policies make incels. If they all left we’d get conservatives back in office and we’d go back to the 40’s where nobody was a incel.

I agree; how many niggers, sandniggers and latinos; normies, do I see with white foids on a daily basis? A lot.

Just Don't Be Ugly.

North afriknas are not white nor do they pass for white. Turkbags don't count.

You already spelled yer beans. So why not tell us which country is that ?

I agree; how many niggers, sandniggers and latinos; normies, do I see with white foids on a daily basis? A lot.

Just Don't Be Ugly.

@gymletethnicel

@Incline They looked whiter than all the raging SFcels i see on the internet, they had bright blue eyes, white skin and light brown hair

I say white looking because they're not pure whites even if they look like they're so
Ethnics can go back to their home countries and get sex because they’re western. Why do whites have to travel to an area 5,000 miles away, that’s not their cultural or ethnic homeland, while nonwhites can leave our homeland and ascend in their home countries?

It’s a win win too. Because they usually vote left. Leftist policies make incels. If they all left we’d get conservatives back in office and we’d go back to the 40’s where nobody was a incel.
That's not the point i was trying to make in this thread. All i was trying to say is that being white won't save you from inceldom unless you're into fucking subhuman mentally insane jungle gooks
North afriknas are not white nor do they pass for white. Turkbags don't count.

You already spelled yer beans. So why not tell us which country is that ?
Dude i already explained that it's the result of colonialism, i never said that North Africans are naturally white looking

I'm from Egypt btw

Last edited:
True. If you're white you may have a chance with some disgusting gook whore from some village in SEA that will divorce rape, if you are stupid enough to marry.

I was raised in an ethnic North African country that has some white looking people due to colonialism in the past. I know a bunch of white looking people here myself and yet they're incel as fuck and all the slayers were native looking and don't look white at all

One dude in particular was with me in middle and high school. He had blue eyes, light brown hair, 6 foot tall, but was 4/10 facially and he received absolutely no attention from prime JBs and got cucked by a 3/10 nigger looking guy (btw he had sex many times with prime teens because he had status and was NT), and the only relationship he had was with an ugly 4'8 foid that people make fun of and literally call a midget. I truly don't understand the concept of JBW since i never saw it IRL before

Another white looking one i know looks 6/10 facially, blue eyes and dark brown hair, around 5'9, balding a little but not noticeable and dresses nicely yet i never saw him with a woman before and he was desperate for a relationship from what i've seen while also receiving no attention fron prime women

Honestly is JBW good for anything other than pulling some mentally ill self-hating disgraceful 3/10 jungle gooks and giving birth to school shooting truecel autistic sons?
"White looking" ethnic person is not the same as a real European white person.

Already explained that i used the term "white looking" because they're not pure Europeans when it comes to their genome. But looks wise they look very white because not even all whites have such bright blue eyes, so imagine how white they look in Egypt.

Also, and data demonstrates that white have an advantage in dating (both online and irl), which is not applicable to white truecels. Moreover, beauty standards are white-focused, even those ethnic guy who are considered attractive (besides cases of black hyper masculinity and fetichization) is because of their proximity to whiteness.

Also, and data demonstrates that white have an advantage in dating (both online and irl), which is not applicable to white truecels. Moreover, beauty standards are white-focused, even those ethnic guy who are considered attractive (besides cases of black hyper masculinity and fetichization) is because of their proximity to whiteness.

Dude studies aren't gospel lmao, they can be flawed as fuck. I'm not gonna ignore my clear real life observations and believe in some studies just to self hate like a faggot

Dude studies aren't gospel lmao, they can be flawed as fuck. I'm not gonna ignore my clear real life observations and believe in some studies just to self hate like a faggot

This is literally "hahaha, look at that ugly guy, he can get laid". Statistics are a huge part of Incel Theory, inceldom is a demonstable and material reality that goes beyond the subjectivity of its members. Psychologizing inceldom is just stupid and it´s a huge part the demonization and incomprehension of our groups by others.

This is literally "hahaha, look at that ugly guy, he can get laid". Statistics are a huge part of Incel Theory, inceldom is a demonstable and material reality that goes beyond the subjectivity of its members. Psychologizing inceldom is just stupid and it´s a huge part the demonization and incomprehension of our groups by others.
I mean you can literally find study for anything simply by searching around and applying a little bit of confirmation bias

I mean you can literally find study for anything simply by searching around and applying a little bit of confirmation bias

The majority of studies show a preference towards whites: it is much better for low-tier normies, and, as a white incel (excluding truecels), you can probably go to a third world country and find good pussy due to having a foreign passport and a white complexion. In the Dominican Republic being white is almost synonymous with being a chad due to all the mystique surrounding whitness in that country (Mejorar la Raza = Bettering the race, is a common talking point there)

The majority of studies show a preference towards whites: it is much better for low-tier normies, and, as a white incel (excluding truecels), you can probably go to a third world country and find good pussy due to having a foreign passport and a white complexion. In the Dominican Republic being white is almost synonymous with being a chad due to all the mystique surrounding whitness in that country (Mejorar la Raza = Bettering the race, is a common talking point there)
Yeah, no shit, the studies were conducted in western countries where white men dominate and that's why they were slightly more preferred. We all know that women are submissive dumb bitches with zero loyalty and seeing as white guys have the highest status in the west despite dumb sfcels claiming otherwise, it's no wonder that whites would have better chances at dating in the west. How do you explain the massive rise in blacks SMV because of their constantly rising social status? I can probably show you countless videos of prime JB tik-tok getting fucked by niggers while self hating ethnics on here crying because some white truecel fucked some 2/10 jungle gook

How do you cope with this? This is the future now because it's all about social status

It's undeniable that jungle gooks have a strong infatuation when it comes to white guys. But are they really worth it though? Would you consider fucking a mentally unstable self hating 3/10 woman an ascension? Also about third world countries, i already live in a third world country and i've witnessed the blackpill countless times, but as i explained in my OP the racepill remained just some weird fetish self hating ethnics on here keep talking about.

Yeah, no shit, the studies were conducted in western countries where white men dominate and that's why they were slightly more preferred. We all know that women are submissive dumb bitches with zero loyalty and seeing as white guys have the highest status in the west despite dumb sfcels claiming otherwise, it's no wonder that whites would have better chances at dating in the west. How do you explain the massive rise in blacks SMV because of their constantly rising social status? I can probably show you countless videos of prime JB tik-tok getting fucked by niggers while self hating ethnics on here crying because some white truecel fucked some 2/10 jungle gook

How do you cope with this? This is the future now because it's all about social status

It's undeniable that jungle gooks have a strong infatuation when it comes to white guys. But are they really worth it though? Would you consider fucking a mentally unstable self hating 3/10 woman an ascension? Also about third world countries, i already live in a third world country and i've witnessed the blackpill countless times, but as i explained in my OP the racepill remained just some weird fetish self hating ethnics on here keep talking about.

I'm fairly white-passing, most of my features are caucasian and I usually get confused with southern europeans with olive complexion (Spaniards, Italians), particularly Southern Italians. I don't have no personal issues in regards to the JWB theory, i'm just stating statistical facts.

As I said, white women fucking blacks is just a form of racial fetichization, and there are historical precedents showing that (slavery). The social status theory can be apply in a micro-level (microcosm of social groups, which explain why absolutely disgusting league of legends players like imqtipie are fucking asian hotties). In this case, whites are still the "dominant" in the west (including Jews, who are whites).

So your only "proof" is some anecdotal shit while there's actual science that backs up JBW? Go fuck yourself you dumb piece of shit.

So your only "proof" is some anecdotal shit while there's actual science that backs up JBW? Go fuck yourself you dumb piece of shit.
Keep worshipping whites you disgraceful pathetic self hating faggot, go kill yourself and do the world a favor bitch

Keep worshipping whites you disgraceful pathetic self hating faggot, go kill yourself and do the world a favor bitch
JFL @ this being the extent of your argument. Go get raped by a pack of feral niggers dumb fuck.

Holy shit what a cuck :lul:
jfl at you retard. the real cucks would be the sfcels who defends those whores despite all the shit they do. i'm not even white so i don't give a fuck regardless

jfl at you retard. the real cucks would be the sfcels who defends those whores despite all the shit they do. i'm not even white so i don't give a fuck regardless
I took a wild guess and assumed you were white NGL I didn't even read the OP, I'm not reading that many words from a GrAYcel :feelsjuice:

I took a wild guess and assumed you were white NGL I didn't even read the OP, I'm not reading that many words from a GrAYcel :feelsjuice:
Nah he aint white, he's currently dueling Bummer in that dedicated thread :feelskek:

If JBW was true, I would already have a girlfriend.

Nah he aint white, he's currently dueling Bummer in that dedicated thread :feelskek:
Ooff then OP is in some deep shit right now. No one can challenge @BummerDrummer's knowledge of the BBC

Just Don't Be Ugly.
This and money. Women are hypergamic and want men with status. Doesn't matter if you are asian manlet if u look like a kpop dude and have money and status. No hard rules about hypergamy

Ooff then OP is in some deep shit right now. No one can challenge @BummerDrummer's knowledge of the BBC
He fell for the trick. Nothing like raising the cortisol of a coping sfcel even when the argument made doesn't make sense

20200102-114831.jpg

Dude i already explained that it's the result of colonialism, i never said that North Africans are naturally white looking

I'm from Egypt btw
And you already admitted they're mutts. Not white. Shitskin genes are too strong and can effecr height. White ppl are taller. Sandcels are midgets. Guess which gene group is dominant. That's not to include big lips. Bug eyes. Negroid nose.

What a clown.
>Maghrebi
>White

We're all shitskins.
Here's your white people bro lmao
Images 4

If all blacks can be dismissed as stupid because of IQ averages, then all whites can be dismissed as fakecels because of the white multiplier to SMV.
What will you choose, stormcels? :bluepill: :redpill: :blackpill:

I think JBW applies to Europeans only. White-passing ethnics still look ethnic, you can tell they are not actually white. I personally know a few people like these.

I think JBW applies to Europeans only. White-passing ethnics still look ethnic, you can tell they are not actually white. I personally know a few people like these.
White people are gods

I think JBW applies to Europeans only. White-passing ethnics still look ethnic
I don't understand how pale snow skin, bright blue eyes and light brown hair are considered "ethnic looking", especially in a country where most people are dark skinned with dark coloring? Are you guys mentally retarded, i don't fucking get it

Why even live at this point? You're obviously beyond fucking far gone mentally, you're a complete failure in all aspects of life, no one and no race would like to associate with someone like you, you have no future and nowhere to belong

I think it's time to end it dude, you're beyond pathetic at this point that death would be mercy for you

I dont like the word JBW. If JBW was true white incel men wouldnt exist.

There should be a different name like "White-factor". The opposite of "Ethnic-Tax" which currys have to pay for example.

Not even white people are white, Europe was invaded by everyone.

I don't understand how pale snow skin, bright blue eyes and light brown hair are considered "ethnic looking", especially in a country where most people are dark skinned with dark coloring? Are you guys mentally retarded, i don't fucking get it
You don't get what I am saying. I'm saying that despite having white coloring, you can still tell those ethnics are ethnics and not originally from a country like the Netherlands or Germany or England or whatever.
:feelsUgh:

You don't get what I am saying. I'm saying that despite having white coloring, you can still tell those ethnics are ethnics and not originally from a country like the Netherlands or Germany or England or whatever.
They had white coloring and features. North Africans have Caucasians skulls unless they have black DNA inside of them and the dude had Caucasian skull and white coloring