Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW in SEA. But in Japan it’s Chad only

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

They just point me to the slaughterhouse
Anyone notice that noodleshores from SEA, Philippines, etc are ugly as fuck. They take any white guy

Japanese foids are better looking. So, JBW is harder in there I think? Only White Chad

I think you could pull JBW in japan as a high tier normie.

there are women called gaijin hunters in japan who specifically target white and/or black guys but yeah it's not at all like SEA, japan/korea are developed nations and their women are even more hypergamous and calculating than western girls. Also notorious cheaters.

there are women called gaijin hunters in japan who specifically target white and/or black guys but yeah it's not at all like SEA, japan/korea are developed nations and their women are even more hypergamous and calculating than western girls. Also notorious cheaters.
True tbh

JBW as retards know it (aka white worship) only works in shithole asian countries/villages. As a sub5 white guy you won't be seen differently from an avg asian guy in Korea or Japan