Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW in asia (in reality JBC "Just be Chad")

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
JBW would have worked like 10-30 years ago when social media wasn't so popular

i was planning to go to japan because i'm white and above japans average male and female height but there are some problems

the trip is too expensive
white 6'+ chads already go to japan
even a chad streamer got cucked by a taller chad with a mid tier japanese female
i have 0 social skill

all that's left for me is watching JAV while chads pound my Japanese JAV tier GF that i won't get
i want to die.

5'7 is barely average in japan lol go to some remote village in vietnam instead retard

5'7 is barely average in japan lol go to some remote village in vietnam instead
last time i checked japan was 5'6 average
ffs feels like i blink and normies' height starts mutating
tbh i wish i was born in the 80's and went there earlier before the GMO height mutants started getting born

M8, the best a non Chad white can get in Asia is a Filipina 6 to betabux and you will have to work for that. Kpopmaxing ricecels are eating into that market as well big time.

Go to SEA if you have to, not Japan.

more like just be western do you think some noodle foid would drool over some slavic subhuman, they are probably scared of us cause they think we are violent thugs

Not really sure why you'd bother going to Japan over Thailand or Phili. Very few japanese speak english, whereas its a second or even first language in those places. Japanese is a first world country with a developed economy and relatively high income compared to the West, unlike Thai and Phil where your money goes WAY further. You can live like a king in Thailand on a poor mans salary in the West.

Not really sure why you'd bother going to Japan over Thailand or Phili

Japan is also an extremely safe country with generally honest people. Maneuvering in the SEA involves bribes and other bullshit that a lot of Westerners don't feel comfortable participating in. Not to mention the corrupt police forces make personal safety, well personal.

The East Asian countries (Japan/Korea/China/Taiwan) are too first world, try Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam.

do you think some noodle foid would drool over some slavic subhuman
Cope harder, bro.
Asians can barely tell a Nordic from an Italian, they have no idea what Slavs are, you can pass easily as German or French.

You have to go to third world country and to country side AND learn the local language.

Cope harder, bro.
Asians can barely tell a Nordic from an Italian, they have no idea what Slavs are, you can pass easily as German or French.

Is this true?

JBW in SEA is sort of betabuxxing if you are not good looking.

vietnam and PH are the only options left

On dating websites the SEA foids all say they want a serious relationships and if you say anything about sex they start to shit talk you really hard which is rich since almost all of them look like a being somewhere between a monkey and a human. I guess the sex is saved for chad, just like the rest of the world. Just being white isn't enough in 2019 anywhere on the globe.

jbw reality: asians are just less attractive on average

in other words, you are still fucked if you're an ugly white unless u consider betabuxxing as "ascending"

asians are just less attractive on average
That's a personal opinion, bro.
The average American foid is 20 pounds overweight, while obesity is still scarce in Asia.