Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JBW in asia goes deep

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-

If you watched some of his other videos and also some of SeprentZA and laowhy86 videos you would know that JBW turn life on easy mode in china, you can get easy job where you stand around and do nothing just for being white and if you want to teach English you will get payed more than ur asian peers and also they're not even gonna care about your certification/qualifications just being white means you're qualified. And as far as women go you guys already know about the JBW meme.

Biggest cope ever. Meanwhile in the west, tyrones are blacking all the white women everywhere ffs.

Tyrones are yes. But average to ugly white guys are still fucking asians.
Not westernized asians. Its fucking sad regardless that we have to travel to asia to get a gf.

Currywhores and noodlewhores are probably the most self-hating foids of any race.

The planet is the white mans playground, nothing new here.

If you're white and can't ascend in Asia (especially SEA) you can conclude that it is well and truly over for you and you can LDAR in peace.

jfl if i was asian i would go vlad on the foreigners out of fury

Good luck doing that as a sub 4

We just a had a stickied survey result where more than half of the incels said they were white.I'm not sure if I trust JBW anymore.

Yeah they need to get out of my country. I'm trying to locationmax and this shit doesn't help

Whitecels are volcel.

It's funny how the media won't acknowledge that a fair percentage of the user base here is comprised of non-white guys.

It's funny how the media won't acknowledge that a fair percentage of the user base here is comprised of non-white guys.
It infuriates me, every time I hear them talk about incels it's always "White males" "Racist white men". They have no idea what they are talking about.

Wh*toids live in easygoing mode, they will never understand what true suffering is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back