Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW-er got killed in Philippines

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
:feelsEhh:
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

The 34-year-old tourist, Nicholas Peter Stacey, was fatally shot once in the chest while trying to wrest a pistol from one of the two robbers who held him up and his Filipina girlfriend on Sunday in a suburban street in Manila’s Makati financial district

JFL. His last name was 'Stacey'.

Nigga tried to fight two poor, third-world thugs who probably would’ve left him alone for $20. Like nigga, there were two and they were armed. How were you gonna win?

Thug Life Film GIF

I swear, Westerners think life is an action movie, and they’re the star. Probably played too much Call of Duty where the white hero goes around slaying thousands of faceless, brown poor people like a badass.

Based, I hate SEAmaxxing jbw

I don't think it was "brazen" or spur of the moment --- there was rage at that JBWer. From what I can see, filipinocels are more based than Colombians*: a Dutch "expat" (I hate that term) was dragging his Colombian gf on a leash and she was wearing nothing but skimpy lingerie - in a park full of kids. Only one person spoke up and told him off. Later, the girl, defending her Dutch Chad boyfriend, said "it was her idea"
Most recently, an American was arrested after killing his Colombian girlfriend; he got arrested but he's been given good treatment and has his own cell (locals get crammed in cells of 10 or more) with amenities, in a separate section of the prison

* We're bascially the Filipinos of South America - foids there hate their own men and its also a JBW destination; Colombian guys are also stereotyped in Latin America as being ugly whilst the women are considered hot

Nigga tried to fight two poor, third-world thugs who probably would’ve left him alone for $20. Like nigga, there were two and they were armed. How were you gonna win?

Thug Life Film GIF

I swear, Westerners think life is an action movie, and they’re the star. Probably played too much Call of Duty where the white hero goes around slaying thousands of faceless, brown poor people like a badass.
kek great post:feelsokman:

W ricecels

Based as fuck

ricecels need to realise that achieving victory (increasing ricecel quality of life) through peaceful means is impossible

all major global changes throughout human history have taken place through warfare, conquests and violence.

Based as fuck

ricecels need to realise that achieving victory (increasing ricecel quality of life) through peaceful means is impossible

all major global changes throughout human history have taken place through warfare, conquests and violence.
Who even gives a fuck about change?

>hurr, I wanna make the world a better place for when I’m already dead

Can’t even cope by saying your making the world a better place for your kids, because everyone here is never having fucking kids anyways.

I don’t give a fuck if the world ever gets better. Just let me off the fucking ride.

100% this was why the idiot tried doing this shit.

bro, just go to a third world country stricken by poverty and slay there bro! what could go wrong?

Suifuel for @rope2cope

100% this was why the idiot tried doing this shit.
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of adults who’ve made it their whole lives without ever figuring out how the world actually works.

I was always taught that if you’re getting mugged, you just give them what they want and report it later. 90% of the time, they don’t wanna kill you, and you couldn’t stop it if they did. They can rob tourists all day, and the cops won’t do shit. Killing a US citizen though will get them fucked.

This stupid faggot died because he was too arrogant to give some shitskins $100 and wanted to impress his noodlewhore prostitute.

I can only hope this loser has a family so his kids know their dad died like a loser during his sex tourism vacation.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Thug Life Film GIF

I don't think that he thought it was an action film, rather he knew that not defending himself would dry her pussy so he tried to keep it wet. Remember that if a Sub-Chad gets beaten up that the toilet loses all interest in him.

Thug Life Film GIF

Kek. Good post

I don't think that he thought it was an action film, rather he knew that not defending himself would dry her pussy so he tried to keep it wet. Remember that if a Sub-Chad gets beaten up that the toilet loses all interest in him.
Then he’s a retarded nigger because his chinkslut is just a glorified prostitute. She’s only fucking him for money. She’d probably cream her pants if she watched her white sugar daddy throw $300 (a shitskin’s year salary) at them like it’s chewed gum.

>Don’t worry my ladyboy queen, I get my social security checks twice a month.

Dance Speedo GIF

"expat" (I hate that term)
I hate this too. It’s utterly classist.

One sees it in the self-description of the elites when abroad. Americans in India will call themselves expats; Indians in America at best are called tourists. The British in Uganda, etc etc

if he was black he woulda won
niggas are the best at thugmaxxing and fighting

fucking over

if u get robbed let them take ur stuff it's not worth losing ur life over

based.
those filipino robbers prolly targeted him specifically because they know he has it on tutorial mode in the phillipines.

bro, just go to a third world country stricken by poverty and slay there bro! what could go wrong?

Incidents like this are extremely rare though. In fact, you're more likely to meet a bad Filipina that will attempt to scam you out of your money, than Filipinos violently attacking you.

For the most part; Filipino men tend to not give a fuck about Western Sexpats and tourists. Perhaps you could get pickpocketed in bad areas, but violent crimes against tourists are not all that common.

If anything, violence against Western men in that country is usually from the foreigner doing something stupid whilst drunk in a shitty bar or nightclub. In other words, starting bullshit.

Seems like a case of hubris. Was probably way bigger than his attackers and thought it would be an easy win and he would look all macho for his gf. So foolish.

suifuel for " SEA has a good culture and trad values"maxxers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back