Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JBW debunked?

down syndrome :feelsbadman:

down syndrome :feelsbadman:
JBW believers say that as long as you have white skin, you will still pull foids regardless if you are short and ugly, right?

He is retarded for doing that

Who invited bro to the party

Down syndrome retards are one of the only people I mog

JBW believers say that as long as you white skin, you will still pull foids regardless if you are short and ugly, right?
most of such guys can't understand that if you live in white majority country you have to compete with more attractive whites

most of such guys can't understand that if you live in white majority country you have to compete with more attractive whites
Exactly, that's why I as a Hispanic have to compete with more attractive Hispanics in my State which has a mostly Hispanic population

“Are you dumb?”

Did someone really ask that jfl?

Bro is gonna change evolution
full
full
CyraxxSuperman2

only if he is rich. He can easily buy a gf or wife.
read itsover story tbh, dude was incel here went to knocked up 3+ foids in SEA and got out. he barely pay anything i wont even surprise if the noodle foids pay to fck him and SEA shithole dirt cheap anyway. theres also statistic data i posted before that white men dont really need any income advantage at all to get noodle foids. even saint blackopscel get 10+ matches in SEA

JBB IS LAW!!!!

Jbw is retarded. JBB is real.