Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW - China makes sexbots

Those aren't european features tho. Blonde hair and blue eyes can be found anywhere even in africa.
Oh stop being foolish, we both know they are exceptional cases, blonde and blue eyes are majority seen in whites. It's like saying monolid eyes are not asian attribute because some native American guy has it
GPgbzeUW0AAGJu6

Oh stop being foolish, we both know they are exceptional cases, blonde and blue eyes are majority seen in whites. It's like saying monolid eyes are not asian attribute because some native American guy has itView attachment 1181852
No retard. Blue eyes are regarded to have originated among the Western Hunter-gatherers (WHG), early European hunter-gatherers. Almost anyone with significant amount of admixture from WHG can have blue eyes. It includes west asians, Nort Afrcians, Levantines and even south asians. Anthropologist dont even consider them to be a european traits..Its just much rarer.Just because something is commonly found somewhere doesn't mean it becomes theirs.

No retard. Blue eyes are regarded to have originated among the Western Hunter-gatherers (WHG), early European hunter-gatherers. Almost anyone with significant amount of admixture from WHG can have blue eyes. It includes west asians, Jews, Levantines and even south asians. Anthropologist dont even comsider it to be a european trait. Its just much rarer.Just because something is commonly found somewhere doesn't mean it becomes theirs.
-originated among the western hunter gatherers, early EUROPEAN hunter gatherers.

Enough said baba

That's because natives are technically Asian themselves anyways
Yep so monolid eyes are asian attribute and blue eyes are European attribute

Yep so monolid eyes are asian attribute and blue eyes are European attribute
Yup but i have seen monolid eyes in slavs as well, it can be seen in Europeans just to a lesser extent

I happen to have a mild epicanthic fold myself despite not being Asian

-originated among the western hunter gatherers, early EUROPEAN hunter gatherers.

Enough said baba
My grandfather had a few bastard children but I simply refuse to accept the fact that they are related to me or even acknowledge that they exist because I want to feel like I'm special.