Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW bros it's over

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
https://www.quora.com/How-come-White-men-are-more-popular-than-men-of-other-races/answers/145344863

lel look at first one

'
They represent a status symbol more than their looks. White men, if you look carefully, actually are some of the least attractive men compared to non white men.

Many western countries are more affluent & have better access to information and nutrition. So white men tend to look after their bodies better by working out & grooming themselves - so what you’re currently looking is the best version of themselves.

However if brown, black or Asian men had access to the same level of affluence, standards of living & looked after their bodies as white men do, what do you think the result would be?

Non white skins are less prone to ageing and darker men look more striking - tall, dark and handsome - as the phrase goes. So a combination of natural advantage plus better resources would make white men redundant.

Also have you noticed how many of white men tan themselves before appearing in magazines & movies? They don’t end up looking like white men at all, but the industries still won’t hire non white men!
'

at same time thread about russian women has 100+ answers :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
this same would simp for white women
also 'tall dark, handsome' italian not black or curry, rice men :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

quora has gorillions of amazing threads tbh i remember thread about what asian men think of white men dating asian women with 100+ answers

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@PPEcel
@Lv99_BixNood
@Made in Heaven

Now ask them about ethnics living in the west where they can find the same resources yet get mogged :lul:

cope

Now ask them about ethnics living in the west where they can find the same resources yet get mogged :lul:

lel

daily reminder that whites aren't most rich people in us :lul::lul::lul:

filipinx and curries are richest :lul::lul::lul:

@Transcended Trucel

lel

daily reminder that whites aren't most rich people in us :lul::lul::lul:

filipinx and curries are richest :lul::lul::lul:

@Transcended Trucel
Yet get mogged

Yet get mogged
what do you expect ? non whites deep each other feel inferiority complex to whites and hate them
they envy their looks and along with now it's popular to shame europeans they can cope as they want

but at same time you think that noodles are best which really it's also cope caused by anime and kpop

Bullshit. JBW will never die

White women love shitskins, it’s their nature, they’re repulsed by having sex with same skin color

White women love shitskins, it’s their nature, they’re repulsed by having sex with same skin color
Agreed I don’t even see the point in saving the WR anymore because the women are so bad I rather just have us die out.

By shitskins I don’t mean chinks or niggers or pakis, I mean dark skin Italians, many women from Scandinavia travel to Southern Europe like Greece for dark dudes
British lolis love pakis though :feelstastyman:

Agreed I don’t even see the point in saving the WR anymore because the women are so bad I rather just have us die out
Well it’s also white mens a fault for going for Asians

Keep coping you nigga worshipper.

Bullshit. JBW will never die
Whites have the highest smv by far. Also tall dark and handsome is white guy with dark hair.
No they don't, even when they go for men of other race they choose the most white passing.

Last edited:
What do you expect. Indians ruined Quora.

I care more about being ugly than race, race pill for me is that i have to live in shithole ethnic country than looks,i would rather be a 6/6.5 psl nigga mogger like kelly oubre than average white tbh.but i would dfinitely rather be normie white over normie ethnic.

white gene is recessive, they are the minorities, white+black, white +brown, white +yellow, will not produce white.

white gene is recessive, they are the minorities, white+black, white +brown, white +yellow, will not produce white.
white+brown tho will end like most white tho

but you are right