Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW brazilian edition

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Beyond brutal jbwpill

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1644150263640.jpg
    FB_IMG_1644150263640.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 290
Holy shit, where's the white?

JBB Brazilian edition

Beyond brutal jbbpill

Kuygu

Holy shit, where's the white?
He had to use a mutt as his example because he couldn't find a white brazilian JFL at the state of JBW copers.

Not white and there are guys who are real whites and incels here, being white is irrelevant if you are sub5

Sounds like a Tyrone. Also you can't compare this guy with this ugly mf i posted jfl :feelshaha:

:feelshaha::feelsokman:

Who cares if he's really white or not? The only thing that matter is how he's perceived by other people.
Who? I guess you, because your points relies on that, otherwise the reason why she is with him is open to interpretation

JBB Brazilian edition

Beyond brutal jbbpill

View attachment 572424

He had to use a mutt as his example because he couldn't find a white brazilian JFL at the state of JBW copers.
She says he's white, so what's you point exactly?
Who? I guess you, because your points relies on that, otherwise the reason why she is with him is open to interpretation
Yes, but he's perceived as white by other people so...

Sounds like a Tyrone. Also you can't compare this guy with this ugly mf i posted jfl :feelshaha:
Absolute state of JBW copers. That thing is a Tyrone? skinny ass motherfucker with a shitty "beard" and ugly ass face. He looks painfully average, at the same level of the mutt "white" you posted.
And if being black is supposedly bad for your looks like you JBW copers say, then he might as well be below him in that case.

Absolute state of JBW copers. That thing is a Tyrone? skinny ass motherfucker with a shitty "beard" and ugly ass face. He looks painfully average, at the same level of the mutt "white" you posted.
And if being black is supposedly bad for your looks like you JBW copers say, then he might as well be below him in that case.
The photo you posted doesn't show his face, so how can you say that? Maybe you should post a better pic :feelsokman:

Yes, but he's perceived as white by other people so...
Sure, but how is that a JBW example? Why you think she is with him for that (given that they have similar phenotypes)?

As I said, the reason why she is with him is open to interpretation (you can't clearly tell it) and even an IT could come here and say it's because of personality, that's why those kind of examples don't work

In a parallel timeline, Carly and Shannon are lesbians...

Sure, but how is that a JBW example? Why you think she is with him for that (given that they have similar phenotypes)?

As I said, the reason why she is with him is open to interpretation and even an IT could come here and say it's because of personality, that's why those kind of examples don't work
Because he's uglier than her, short and he's also is a voicecel with a girly voice and is balding. Do you think that if he was a ethnic (or perceived as one) she would still be with him?
Nice looksmatched nigger couple
:smonk::smonk:
Do you really think they are looksmatched?

He is a tall Tyronlite at the very least.

He is a tall Tyronlite at the very least.
He's coping hard. Plus we can't really say that he's skinny because of the shirt he's dressing.

Because he's uglier than her, short and he's also is a voicecel with a girly voice and is balding. Do you think that if he was a ethnic (or perceived as one) she would still be with him?

:smonk::smonk:
Do you really think they are looksmatched?
But it could be status, money, just be first or any other kind of reason.

Depends on what kind of ethnic, I don't think blacks or pardos struggle to get laid here, but asians for sure do

But it could be status, money, just be first or any other kind of reason.

Maybe, I don't think black or pardos struggle to get laid here, but asians for sure do
I know a little that guy and doesn't sound like he's rich or something like that.

What I hate the most about JBW copers is that they are allowed to shit the forum with garbage threads like this without even a warning. Meanwhile I make a thread that clearly shows a 1/10 nigger with a 10/10 giga Stacy and the thread is deleted and I get a warning. Stupid cocksucker mods.

What I hate the most about JBW copers is that they are allowed to shit the forum with garbage threads like this without even a warning. Meanwhile I make a thread that clearly shows a 1/10 nigger with a 10/10 giga Stacy and the thread is deleted and I get a warning. Stupid cocksucker mods.
I have nothing to do with this, you should be annoyed with those who delete your threads, not me. However, if the 1/10 nigger you posted is the same level as the "ugly skinny" guy you posted in this thread then there's no way to defend you.

I have nothing to do with this, you should be annoyed with those who delete your threads, not me. However, if the 1/10 nigger you posted is the same level as the "ugly skinny" guy you posted in this thread then there's no way to defend you.
The only reason this JBW bullshit still persists is because countering it causes us to get banned. So you can only keep your lies due to censorship and pathetic threads like this. If you are going to defend "JBW" at least use an actual white man.
Typical white male asian female couple wmaf 2

:feelskek: the cartoons are hilarious

She doesn't even have her arm around him. it never began for him.

The first one could be classified as white but the second one is black my dude wtf.How dfq is this JBW maybe JBB.JBW is a coping mechanism invented by ethnics to cope as white women are going to other races like there is no tomorrow.In this rhytm in 2100 (insert big nose) will make a black chink abomination human race with no religion, history and culture that will be easier to control for who knows their plans.

He is white passing, white passing guys can have a bit of JBW going for them in Brazil. It is over if they are less than 5'9" though.

Last edited:
JBW is a coping mechanism invented by ethnics to cope as white women are going to other races like there is no tomorrow.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, tell me another joke please, i laughed so hard right now:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelshaha: jfl @ brazil
Portugal and to slightly lesser extent Spain should never have entered the colonizer game. Pretty much all the countries they conquered became shitholes and they made the native populations even dumber with beliefs not suited for them.

the Dutch controlled and then British controlled south africa, and british controlled Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) also became violent shitholes
Zimbabwe is s bit of an outlier because of its complex history and CIA glowniggers killing off the secular westernized black politicians. Most former British and French colonies are relatively thriving and more developed compared to Portugese and Spanish ones. In fact, some of them are even grateful to them for developing their countries and enlightening them. Portuguese and Spanish colonizers didn't plan around the existing cultures and environmental factors. They didn't educate the population properly. They appointed weak leaders who often sought personal wealth rather than helping their respective empires prosper and allowed reckless miscegenation to happen. I think they just weren't cut for it, unlike the British and the French.