Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW boyfriend integrates into curry culture by eating curry

:feelshaha:Those comments

Things like "does he have a brother?"

They're desperate bros.

Also that boys downbad to go for some old looking SEAhag. Although she probably user to be tight as anything.

White dudes be the first to complain about race mixing but look at em. Probably the most flavorful food that devil has ever had in his life. You know Karens don't be puttin NO seasonin on they chicken

In his hair theres some bald spots

No JBW for your face

Imagine being praised as a "good hearted man" and a "great man" just for eating free curry. If white guys start liking south asian foids as much as they like east asian foids - curries would be fuuuuuuuuuucked.
Getting there bro. So many WMIF couples are around now. The UK is soon to be a curry colony, we already have a curry leader. Good thing in many ways really.

Uncivilized people who don't use a fork to eat

White normie and the currycunt need to get brutally beaten by the entire town.

Guy mogs most white users here tbh. Hardly proves JBW.

Guy mogs most white users here tbh. Hardly proves JBW.
He looks like the kind of guy curry copers here post to prove North Indians are "white" :lul:

Joseph Brooks Walker striking once again.

Imagine being praised as a "good hearted man" and a "great man" just for eating free curry. If white guys start liking south asian foids as much as they like east asian foids - curries would be fuuuuuuuuuucked.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:Simply being in the Prescence of chad or really HTN whites is a godsend for race traitor dethnic whores, especially curries

just eat curry theory

God damn curry food looks like dirrahea :feelspuke:

Mogs me, and I'm white.

Fakecel, Just go to Vietnam or India
Yeah because it's just as easy as that. Also, not everyone has yellow or shitskin fever. Keep coping sand nigger jfl

Currywhores are the worst

coal burner

White dudes be the first to complain about race mixing but look at em. Probably the most flavorful food that devil has ever had in his life. You know Karens don't be puttin NO seasonin on they chicken
He looks like the kind of guy curry copers here post to prove North Indians are "white" :lul:
He looks like a white sand nigger, even his eyes are pitch black and has wavy hair. Wouldn't even surprise me if he wasn't fully white. I was expecting f a blonde or brunet guy

Race mixing should be punished worldwide with the death penalty.

I wonder if this low IQ indian foid knows modern day curry is a British dish.

Colonizers went to the uncivil land of India, seeing all the vast spices they had they combined them all, made curry powder, and took it back to the mainland and invented the curry dishes that are still eaten today.

:feelshaha: