Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme JBW Believer Starter Pack

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
JBW

@DarkStar @BLACKED.COM @WorthlessSlavicShit @edgelordcel @BlueCore

so true about 1996 stats, most of JBW statistic are from around 2010 if not even older

Yes just be curry is law in 2024

@jbwbeliever thots?

disagree about JOOZ here, jews want to emasculate white men

JBW, yet ready on one foot to flush down their genes just to get their dicks wet with noodles.

true, the race marker hsa shifted. EE is the new thailand and vietnam but for ethnics

FACT CHECKER: TRVKE

Don’t forget the obligatory bookmark to rehab room’s retarded YouTube channel.

true, the race marker hsa shifted. EE is the new thailand and vietnam but for ethnics
I live here and while slav foids are easier for them than western white women i disagree

JBB is law.
JBE is law.

Jews promote this and women always follow like lemmings what the ruling class promotes via their mass media because they want that pat of societal approval ontop of their head.

very rarely actually

I like him but i don't agree with him on race posts
Yeah I don’t hate the guy either.

He makes some good points and can be entertaining slop to help push through yet another boring day of meaningless suffering for guys like us.

He’s just a retard on the JBW thing is all.

Should change his channel name to Retard Room tbh. Jfl.

that slavic women aren't that easy for them, we aren't SEA for ethnics, nigs or ricemen
try that to explain to my polish sister that live with a 40 year old kurdish nigger. she is 19

you a nig?
blue eyed blond aryan
Yeah I don’t hate the guy either.

He makes some good points and can be entertaining slop to help push through yet another boring day of meaningless suffering for guys like us.

He’s just a retard on the JBW thing is all.

Should change his channel name to Retard Room tbh. Jfl.
He wasn't a user here in past ?

JBB is law. I wish I was black

I swear to you its like that. So yes I cucked as fuck. I'm made threads about this
On dead serious slav lack social media halo we aren't some baby faced subhumans with round short faces like many think here or in other countries. Sooomme are like this and might be higher percentage than in chadlands ( Germany or Norway ) but sitll nowheare near riceland percentage

so true about 1996 stats, most of JBW statistic are from around 2010 if not even older
idk tbh, im attracted to noodle tbh and its mindblowing how easy it is to slay noodle as a white man, id say i think if ppl want noodle and they think jbw is legit its not even ill intended. if anything denying white can slay noodle foid seem more like cope instead so i dont get why so much anger with this tbh

Neo Danubian, Gorid, Danubian Nordid ?
nothing like that, If I look like that I wouldnt be here. I have blonde straw hair, big thin crooked nose (look like its broken), no chin, no beard, lue eyes

It's like black man screaming about JBB or asian man about JBA here

It makes sense if they would screaming and fighting that they white wimminz are easy for them but here it doesn't make sense
If any whitecel here would scream he would admit that he is not incel at least by his own worldview