Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW : Bald Germancel gets Turkish wife

AlchemistOfDreams

AlchemistOfDreams

دانش پژوه کیمیاگری
-
100% - Permaban

Absolute ropefuel for Westernborn Muzziecels like myself:feelsrope::feelsrope:

just be a pilot theory

I feel like this negatively affects both westerners and turks at this point

What would Hitler think?

Absolute ropefuel for Westernborn Muzziecels like myself:feelsrope::feelsrope:

When he had hair like in the top one, he looked much better & very normie tier(5-5.5) he also has a well paying job that allows him to travel globally very easily, and is likely very NT & tall.

If he just has hair & maybe loses some chin fat, he would be a lot better looking in the second one. But regardless, it seems like when he met her he was much more better looking + the moneymaxxed job that allows him to travelmaxx easily.

How @Bhaimancer was made

@Pixycel thoughts

How’d he get permabanned?

AAAAAA FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE

WHY MUST I BE A TURKROCH MALE INCEL WHEN MY FEMALE COUNTERPARTS CAN GET GERMAN GENES EASILY

FUCK FUCK FUCK

@Mentally lost cel @Asgard GTFIH

@Made in Heaven

THIS FUCKING RETARD DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY COOK MENEMEN. FUCK THIS GUY

Since when did that get a 100% permaban?
For real. This is a massive overreaction. It could be because he's GrAY and there's far less tolerance of GrAY shit on the forum, tbhngldedsrs.

@Fat Link @The Enforcer @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @Caesercel thots on this development?

For real. This is a massive overreaction. It could be because he's GrAY and there's far less tolerance of GrAY shit on the forum, tbhngldedsrs.

@Fat Link @The Enforcer @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @Caesercel thots on this development?
@Caesercel popped him for being an alt it says.

It's an alt

He already has a valid account in play

WHY MUST I BE A TURKROCH MALE INCEL WHEN MY FEMALE COUNTERPARTS CAN GET GERMAN GENES EASILY

FUCK FUCK FUCK
*says in British accent* It must be something unrelated to my loookssz...

Blue eyes, tall, blonde.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

@Mentally lost cel @Asgard GTFIH
Not even ur female counterpart , 16 yr old girls are fucking with grown chads while we rot forever

My 2 cousins are also bald and got married. Granted, the balding happened after marriage. It's why I still have hope
unrelated

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw5mAXTrvq5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

He converted to Islam? I pretty sure OP is that Iranian atheist grotesk.
JFL at the ex Muslims @FakeFakecel @Mentally lost cel this Turkish girls is more loyal to their religion and culture than them. Like according to Islam this white guy is better than them. They can’t complain JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back