Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JBW at the supermarket in Germany

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Just went to get groceries and had some @itsOVER looking low T manlet (5'6) cumskin with his noodlewhore in front of me at the cashier. Absolute ragefuel, mayocels don't even have to go to SEA to JBWmaxx anymore :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@starcrapoo

Thats why whitecels want diversity and are welcoming refugees :what:

Just went to get groceries and had some @itsOVER looking low T manlet (5'6) cumskin with his noodlewhore in front of me at the cashier. Absolute ragefuel, mayocels don't even have to go to SEA to JBWmaxx anymore :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@starcrapoo
She's using that 5'6 whitecel to gain easier access to taller white men. This is whoredom 101, my man.

she'll cheat on him anyway, she has much better options around
Fob noodles have low self esteem, they think they already landed the jackpot with an ugly cumskin.

I’d hate to be in Germany as an incel. Being surrounded by tall chads literally everywhere, fucking hell. That’s Western Europe on the whole, I’m thankful to live in burgerland where people are fat and ugly but I still get mogged by WASP chads.
Fob noodles have low self esteem, they think they already landed the jackpot with an ugly cumskin.
I remember seeing a legit 2/10 white guy last week with an average noodle.

I’d hate to be in Germany as an incel. Being surrounded by tall chads literally everywhere, fucking hell. That’s Western Europe on the whole, I’m thankful to live in burgerland where people are fat and ugly but I still get mogged by WASP chads.
It's not that bad, Germany is overrun by short ugly ethnics nowadays.

whitecels are volcels

It's not that bad, Germany is overrun by short ugly ethnics nowadays.
Dedsrs? When I was there I remember seeing men who heightmogged my 6’1.5 dad literally everywhere. Do you live in a big city? I like urban environments because I’m surrounded by other ethnicels. @Transcended Trucel @Broly

Dedsrs? When I was there I remember seeing men who heightmogged my 6’1.5 dad literally everywhere. Do you live in a big city? I like urban environments because I’m surrounded by other ethnicels. @Transcended Trucel @Broly
I live in a college town near a big city, lots of ethnic international students here.

I live in a college town near a big city, lots of ethnic international students here.
Living in a cosmopolitan area has actually made being around white people feel unnatural since I’m so used to being around ethnics. I’m going to a college with a lot of ethnics so I’ll probably try JBWmaxxing when I get there.

smart man, manlets should move out of tallfag areas
Absolutely bro, trust me I’m shorter than 95% of men in my native country and I fucking hate it. I like living around ethnics because I’m tired of being mogged by white tallfags.

I bet it's Munich and u study in Garching.. at least u have the Leierkasten

Brutal same tbh

same here, I'm 174cm
Same exact height. :reeeeee:
which puts me in the 28th percentile among men of different ages but it's much worse in my environment cause I go to school with rich niggas and they are taller,
Richfags are usually taller, if I’m in an upper class area I get heightmogged by like 80% of men I see, luckily I live in the hood.
and from the gen z which would be totally possible for them to be 185cm on avg. I'll move to Singapore or some Latino state in the US to escape the mog, one day...
I wanna learn Spanish and go to somewhere surrounded by Hispanics to prevent the mog.

Thats like almost everyday for me in SF. And don't even get me started with Berkeley.

There are actually some young attractive looking noodles with chadlites or white normies at UC Berkeley. The only positive is that you do see some AMWF couples in college towns. But after college and into the real world, almost no AMWF couples.

ethnic moment

mayofuel for lifecels

Mogs me for going to Germany, my dads been there

Thats like almost everyday for me in SF. And don't even get me started with Berkeley.

There are actually some young attractive looking noodles with chadlites or white normies at UC Berkeley. The only positive is that you do see some AMWF couples in college towns. But after college and into the real world, almost no AMWF couples.
I've never seen a single AMWF here my whole life :feelshaha: