Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW ad for the European Sperm Bank

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20221113 005409

It shows a Mulatta with a blonde haired Quadroon. As in, she specifically picked a White man with blonde hair to produce this offspring.

Every day I see lots of Black toilets with White men but the reverse is extremely rare, Mulatta's even exclusively date White men (I've even seen more Mulatta's with Asian men or Indian men than with Black men). The image of a Mulatta with a blonde baby is also something I see daily here in my neighbourhood, whenever I go out I always see a Mulatta with a White-looking Quadroon kid, they almost always have blonde hair. This is probably because she got recessive blonde hair genes from her father and because she picks a blonde man there's a 50% chance of her offspring also being blonde (probably higher for females).

Sperm banks know this so they advertise with the Mulatta's deepest desire. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

White is the future (HTN+ only).

It's funny how in every ad soys are like "muh diversity put people from every color except whites"
But weirdly enough, not for this kind of ads.

white is right however niggers can’t be bleached

White is the future (HTN+ only).
True. But here in my subhuman shithole, i swear, if you are blonde and blue-eyed. even low-tier normie, foids will throw themselves at you just because you are white.
its very brutal over here.

It's funny how in every ad soys are like "muh diversity put people from every color except whites"
But weirdly enough, not for this kind of ads.
Because they know what people legitimately want, mostly in Europe, in order to have babies; tall, white Chads... :feelsjuice:

As for Mulattas, it's likely that their already half-white nature giving them a halo far beyond any black foid entices them into wanting their offspring to be even further bleached than they are; they've seen their white side of attractiveness and such, and don't exactly want to recolour their bloodline black. :feelsclown:

race mixing detected lethal force engaged