Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy JBs on Instagram

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I usually fap to 2D, LP videos and Instagram JB models.
Accounts of such models monitored by their parents as a rule. Despite that, photos are often look like borderline softcore. Bikini photo is never enough, you need to pose with wide open legs or something. They dance like in striptease, make teeeeheeee videos with chads...
What can I say? Based pimp parents.
Yesterday I saw how JB dancing something straight form Showgirls, wearing ultra high heels. I dropped my jaw. Surprisingly, video has vanished in two hours or so. Maybe they decided it was too much after all.
This order of things suit my interests, but... come on, we are dealing negative self-awareness there. It is worldwide industry of sexualizing young girls in the most blunt, screaming, rub-it-in-your-face way. All that with cheerful acceptance from managers, parents and fans. I guess it is only natural because JBs in their prime is exactly when people start to have sex. But somehow normalfags still dare to open their mouth and say something like "they are only children".

Attachments

• kristya_shmidt___BuLwsfahxyL___.mp4
    7.6 MB
  • polinakarpenko____B1QyguCgErL___.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • zhenyakotova_official___B2PD0iRANNa___.mp4
    1.2 MB
Would bang. Put them to prostitution

Its probably her ugly pedo mom who was an ugly child so she whores out her daughter to live the life she wanted

I've only watched some of the first one, and she doesn't look like jb, she looks like a kid bro. I don't think she is over 12... That's degenarate as fuck, her parents should be ashamed.

The sum of societal schizophrenia. Sex is not a right but It's constantly shown.

Foid worship thread.

videos don't work for me.

But that's just it, it's a young looking face. Face can be deceiving-she has all the signs of sexual dimorphism. Some 15 year olds have baby faces.

I'd wager around 13-15, probably more like 14.
Really? She seemed flat to me, and most of the video was focused on her trying to pull of "sexy" expressions despite her childish features.

Again, flatness doesn't mean much-I've known plenty of flatchested girls in highschool.

I've checked out her IG, she's one of those over-done dancers but definitely not a child
she doesn't seem to have any hips or anything either...
20190916 111329

idk man. she looks like my 10 yo niece. i'd feel bad about wanking to that.

Not quite healthy breeding age yet... Flat chested and hipless...

Would keep them in the dungeon for a few more years and feed them kibbles and bits until they are ready for proper application.

she doesn't seem to have any hips or anything either...
View attachment 149541
idk man. she looks like my 10 yo niece. i'd feel bad about wanking to that.
I think her hips and ass just fine now. She is pretty 14 y.o. girl and it is clear that people who take this photos and her parents share my view.

videos don't work for me.
Man, just install Instagram if you want to see videos like that.

I've only watched some of the first one, and she doesn't look like jb, she looks like a kid bro. I don't think she is over 12... That's degenarate as fuck, her parents should be ashamed.
There are tons of content and girls like that. Far more lewd than my examples.

She's having sex.
This. So don't be so shy, guys. This girl is more experienced than any of you, old virgins, anyways.

Attachments

• InstaSave.jpg
    InstaSave.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 49
  • InstaSave.jpg
    InstaSave.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 45
  • InstaSave.jpg
    InstaSave.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 49
  • InstaSave3.jpg
    InstaSave3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 55
  • InstaSave4.jpg
    InstaSave4.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 54

she looks like a kid

[SUICIDEFUEL]

Threads about 3D Foids should be banned.

FapFuel, Thanks bro

hourly whore foids, they should all be punished at the very least; all are, since young, already supremely degenerate and with intrusive and insolently arrogant and pompous behavior, teen foids are the worst indeed; only an aristocratic purge would solve this

Anything to make money off insta views

JBs on insta are ugly whores mostly keep coping

Would bang yes

Legalize chicken parmesan
Really? She seemed flat to me, and most of the video was focused on her trying to pull of "sexy" expressions despite her childish features.
Looks goofy tbh

Last edited: