Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBs in my area... just lol

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4522

RYrOphJ.jpg

bmkM5OZ.jpg

1bPqpTp.jpg

9Aatk7V.jpg
2GoW7GX.jpg

dlkYfOU.jpg

Qeij2Qw.png

gF0R1yo.jpg

@iiiTeMpeR
@Framecel222
@Harvey_Weinstein_Hero
@justforlulzandkeks

Weed said:
Probs just like her mom.

I made a mistake by putting "my area" in the title but my point still stands, all of them are British.

Prob getting fucked by chad as we speak.

Why are all 6+/10 women clones of each other? The all wear a shit tone of makeup (making her face look very different), dress like prostitutes, act entitled, take provocative pictures while pretending to be "adorable" and only care about mens resources? Fewer women these days care about personality (fewer = nice way of saying none).

i really hate that instagram makeup style. with thug streetwear and hats and shit god its so fake and disgusting

Dude, get the fuck off yellow.

That's sad as fuck.

that wanna be kylie jenner look really needs to die.

I wanne impregnate them all. I have enough semen for all of you my angels.

Whoring it up for local Chads at 13, just lmao
You can NEVER experience this

Are if a 8+/10 male? If not then it's considered rape to have sex with women.

incelman said:
I wanne impregnate them all. I have enough semen for all of you my angels.

Come to Mexico, brother.

disgusting british sluts living in spain

This is rage-inducing, they are already getting more than started at the age of 13-14, meanwhile we are here on these forums at 20+ with just about zero hope.

So are you a Brit or a Spaniard? Holla to my European brothers.

whogivesafucc said:
This is rage-inducing, they are already getting more than started at the age of 13-14, meanwhile we are here on these forums at 20+ with just about zero hope.

I can't get mad at them anymore.
I knew a guy who fucked a 17yo girl when he was 12 (well I knew the girl and met his as her new bf back then). I just assume since then that girls start around that age as well if they find the right Chad.
And that shit happened over 10 years ago.

Oh god why...even if I looksmax hard and start slaying, I'll NEVER fuck a virgin jailbait. There's no way to reconcile this. Time for the rope.

Weed said:

Yellow is basically kids tinder. If this guy is over 17 then what he's doing is fuckin sad. 
(wanking over JB)

Bl4ckpilled said:
Weed said:
Yellow is basically kids tinder. If this guy is over 17 then what he's doing is fuckin sad.
(wanking over JB)
No one is wanking over jbs here, what the fuck dude lmao

Nothing brings me close to the rope than girls like them

Bl4ckpilled said:
Weed said:
(wanking over JB)

There are some articles that adults are using it to get to them.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/nspcc-slams-tinder-teens-app-9303975

Bl4ckpilled said:
(wanking over JB)

Lot of people here want to fuck em so it's only logical for me to think they'd toss one of over them.