Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JBs are pure concentrated suifuel

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I live in the country with lots of beautiful foids.
Today I forgot that the school holidays had begun and I risked leaving the house to go to a concert at the Opera and Ballet Theater.
It was a serious mistake. On the way to the theater and back I saw so many JBs with and without Chads, my brain almost melted from thinking about missed teenage love and wasted life.
I used to cope by not thinking about myself as a human. And it worked for a while - basically I only feel hate. But I guess it is not enought any more.
Now I am afraid of leaving the house in the day time. I am afraid that in the next two months I will not become a wizard, but rather will rope myself. I don't know what to do. I wanted to find a job this summer.

Sad shit, man.

Looks a bit young tbh. There are chicks around her age with fully developed tits & ass and it's pure suicidefuel you couldn't have this in your teens.

Suicidefuel, absolute suifuel. This is how you know its over and you haven't accomplished anything.