Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBR is law

Ban all rice"cels"

JBR = Just be rich?

Women only care about wealth and good looks, they don't care about personality

That's why they constantly get abused by toxic good looking men

They could be in stable, peaceful, loving relationships with ugly nice men AT ANYTIME, yet they don't want that

You can buy looks with money and you can make money with looks you just need one of them to be succesful in life.

JBR = Just be rich?

That's why they constantly get abused by toxic good looking men

They could be in stable, peaceful, loving relationships with ugly nice men AT ANYTIME, yet they don't want that
Looks Money Status

At this point I think it’s easier for rice males to get with any other race of woman compared to getting a noodle.

You can buy looks with money
I don't know. Some incels talk about facial surgery as a solution. Like there's one singular thing they could change about their face, then they would be magically transformed from ugly to good looking.

I look at my face, what could I even do? Everything is bad. I would need an entire head transplant.

we live in kpop era so it's not mystery

@Mecoja

... on opposite day. In reality foids don't give a SHIT about your money and they will pay YOU if you are a chad.

... on opposite day. In reality foids don't give a SHIT about your money and they will pay YOU if you are a chad.
Hi Gokubro

we live in kpop era so it's not mystery

@Mecoja
It really helped them, especially guys with softer face. Guy in the video is Manlet and ugly-ish, ten years ago he wouldn't get shit.

I'm Southern Han Chinese, we are brutally mogged by the Northern Chinese who are taller and have more defined facial features.
i know this im pheno autist in the end

I'm Southern Han Chinese, we are brutally mogged by the Northern Chinese who are taller and have more defined facial features.
similiar to small extent slavs are mogged by germans and anglos in similiar case

Toatally gay. Real men don't do poses in front of a mirror

You can buy looks with money and you can make money with looks you just need one of them to be succesful in life.

No amount of money will change your skull shape or turn a sub-4 into a Chad.

JBR = Just be rich?

Do you think, hypotetically, would ascension be possible by just being rich?

I said it from time to time again. The main cause of chinks inceldom is them being cucks.

She even heightmog him a little.

JBR = Just be rich?
This, and I might make a thread on it.
similiar to small extent slavs are mogged by germans and anglos in similiar case
Celts get mogged also.
Looks Money Status
And as I said before, Incels are expected to bend these attributes -all just to get some used-up fatass landwhale roastie- like the fucking Avatar bends all the elements, except it's not possible to bend all of them if you're not the avatar.

I said it from time to time again. The main cause of chinks inceldom is them being cucks.
Elab.

And thoughts?

@AsiaCel @Biowaste Removal

Elab.

And thoughts?

The main cause isn't their looks, but them being passive and not standing up for themselves when noodlewhores cuck them for men of other races.

The main cause isn't their looks,
Aren't they rated as some of the most physically unattractive though?

Also, they have shorter frames & stature, and according to stats have some of the smallest penis sizes.
but them being passive and not standing up for themselves when noodlewhores cuck them for men of other races.
Fair enough point.

They have prettyboy appeal now thanks to kpop halo.
Also, they have shorter frames & stature,
Statistically, chinks are the second tallest ethnics, if you exclude SEA gooks.
and according to stats have some of the smallest penis sizes.
Koreans have the smallest penises out of other chink races but they're also the most successful so I don't think foids care, or they just don't know.

They have prettyboy appeal now thanks to kpop halo.
Have to be HTN for that to work it seems.
Statistically, chinks are the second tallest ethnics, if you exclude SEA gooks.
Really? I thought Sands & Hispanics would mog.
Koreans have the smallest penises out of other chink races but they're also the most successful so I don't think foids care, or they just don't know.
K-pop halo again I'd say, plus many Koreans in the West are moneymaxxed.

Have to be HTN for that to work it seems.
True but it has definitely helped them boost their SMV.
Really? I thought Sands & Hispanics would mog.
Sand are around the same height. Asian countries are also richer so the average chink can easily get HGH to cheat their height gains, which should give them a slight edge over sandniggers. Spics are definitely shorter.
K-pop halo again I'd say, plus many Koreans in the West are moneymaxxed.
Chinese are also moneymaxxed in the West, more than Koreans I believe.

Last edited:
True but it has definitely helped them boost their SMC.
SMV*
Sand are around the same height.
I think I was mainly referring to it from the perspective that Sands have more of a potential to be tall.
Asian countries are also richer so the average chink can easily get HGH to cheat their height gains, which should give them a slight edge over sandniggers.
Good point.
Spics are definitely shorter.
I should say that Spics are very diverse on height, but taller ones are more uncommon.

Most seem to be either turbomanlets or around average height.
Chinese are also moneymaxxed in the West, more than Koreans I believe.
Yeah CCPfags in the West always are well off, Koreans would be second place.

I think I was mainly referring to it from the perspective that Sands have more of a potential to be tall.
In terms of height potential, rice have the lowest one.

Weakest CHinaryan mOgger

Also, they have shorter frames & stature, and according to stats have some of the smallest penis sizes.
First of all, South and Southeast Asians are included in the statistics of physical attractiveness ratings for Asian meaning broadly Asian, East Asians mog hard and I will explain later. I don't want to get too deep into this as I would have to search through hundreds of .org posts to find the sources and links, but Polynesians descended from Southern Chinese, while Northern Chinese descended from the Dongyi the tallest group of humans by several standard deviations during the Neolithic era, the only reason why modern east asians are shorter are because of demographic collapse during the 19th-20th century, and even then they are already recovering, all of my relatives are 5'11+ and average height in Northeast China is easily in the 180cms which would make them the same as the Balkans, no there is no official source for this yet because they haven't been measured for decades, but just go there and you will see. This means that East Asians' "genetic cap" is largely a product of fiction, they were historically among the largest framed people in the world and they will have that title again soon in a few decades. Also, the dick size measurement is the most hilarious bullshit. First of all, the majority of those statistics are self-reported, and the fact that many asians may actually be stating flaccid length, not to mention it goes perfectly well with the propaganda that asians are effeminate starting from the early 19th century, and overall those "statistics" are extremely questionable and likely distributed to the masses as more propaganda. "But why don't other ehtnicites be portrayed this way" because Asians are high-IQ, that's fucking why, they need to take away from you in order to make your ethnicity seem weak, since other ethnicites are already low-IQ and violent they don't need to make up stuff they just treat them like animals, but for east asians specifically they needed something different.

Elab.

And thoughts?

I'd say it's more of lack of religion. I know you're no fan of religions, but hear me out.

The problem with Asian religions is that they are "peaceful" and individualistic. Religions, like Buddhism and Taoism, either tells that sex is all okay or celibacy is only path to salvage (which obviously no one follows this other than the most hardcore monks)..

The banning of abortion (the GOP in USA), for moral reasons, would be considered stupid in Asia, because there are little direct materialist means the justify it (there are, but normies can't make the conclusion that free sex leads to degeneracy, hypergamy and low birth rate).

If you wanted to ban abortion and have more "based" sexual norms, then religion is the key to go.

China's as I said, has pretty based ideologies, but as long people aren't incentized to believe in it in a way that affects them and their community, such as the "do good go to heaven" thing, it will only remain on the paper and nothing more.

Last edited: